Dec 22, 2019
I think sometimes the site caches things or something. But who knows

Reactions: Sideswipe
Nemeshisu

Nemeshisu

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
Good afternoon!!
It would be evening for me now, as it is already dark outside. But Good Afternoon (or whatever time it is now for you) to you too!

• Love
Reactions: Sideswipe, Soulless_Angel and BlueWidow
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
It would be evening for me now, as it is already dark outside. But Good Afternoon (or whatever time it is now for you) to you too!
Well, I was close. It's 11:17 am here. :)

BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Wow! We are on opposite ends of the spectrum. It's only 8:18 in the morning where I am. It's just starting to get light outside.

• Love
Reactions: Sideswipe, Nemeshisu and Jean4
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
My profile even says to hide online status... don't think it does it though.

Reactions: Sideswipe, BlueWidow and Jean4
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
As I said above, it's not even 8:30 in the morning here yet. Is it too early for a nap?
I'm already tired and I haven't even done anything yet! Sometimes I feel like there's an invisible boulder attached to me and I'm pulling it around with me everywhere I go.
It's exhausting. :zzz:

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Put on a jogging suit and tossed in watered the plants which I haven't done in a month (4 more to water) which was not on the list. Back in bed.

Laundry is not done yet. Doing some real job work.

• Love
Reactions: Sideswipe, Carina and BlueWidow
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Is @Squiddy up yet? She and I can take turns napping today.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
As I said above, it's not even 8:30 in the morning here yet. Is it too early for a nap?
I'm already tired and I haven't even done anything yet! Sometimes I feel like there's an invisible boulder attached to me and I'm pulling it around with me everywhere I go.
It's exhausting. :zzz:

Personally I think a nap minutes after waking up is fine, but probably not what others would consider good.

• Love
Reactions: Sideswipe, Nemeshisu, Jean4 and 1 other person
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Personally I think a nap minutes after waking up is fine, but probably not what others would consider good.
I've been up for a while, but I've just been laying here posting things on this thread, mostly. :))
Wait! I just realized I haven't had any coffee yet. Maybe that's why I'm so tired. I need some caffeine or something. Who has the coffee this morning?

Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Hey. I'm up

• Love
Reactions: Sideswipe, Jean4 and BlueWidow
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
I was up, I was just talking with my insurance company to see if they cover transportation for my partial hospitalization program to which they don't unfortunately

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I was up, I was just talking with my insurance company to see if they cover transportation for my partial hospitalization program to which they don't unfortunately
We are working on it. :)
Guys. @Ark will be joining Stan at 1 am est. If you are awake, please be around so he isn't alone. :heart:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Sideswipe and Squiddy
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
its 515pm were I am, I am ready for bed, but need to shower, though gonna be interesting with my ankle it looks like its ton ten rounds in a boxing ring :pfff:

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
its 515pm were I am, I am ready for bed, but need to shower, though gonna be interesting with my ankle it looks like its ton ten rounds in a boxing ring :pfff:
Updated pic of your ankle please

Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
Updated pic of your ankle please
I no longer have an ankle....!! my other one seems tiny in comparison! I can't wriggle my little toes :pfff: :pfff:
Ankle

Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
That is a nasty bruise. Does it hurt a lot?

it doesn't when resting, it just kinda aches, but walking is a bitch, but I can hold weight on it albiet briefly,

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
it doesn't when resting, it just kinda aches, but walking is a bitch, but I can hold weight on it albiet briefly,
Yeah... so uh... you have an immediate/urgent care dr place that has an XRay? Just like @Jean4 said.

I went to a dr and said "I know it's not broke, I can walk on it" and he said something like "did you xray it?" or something to the effect of 'didn't matter, it needs xrayed'

Not being able to walk on it a lot is normally bad! Just don't want you in pain!

• Love
Reactions: Sideswipe, BlueWidow and Soulless_Angel
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
@6ixxy will be joining Stan soon. Give love and support please.

• Love
Reactions: 6ixxy
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sideswipe, BlueWidow, Soulless_Angel and 1 other person
Skyview

Skyview

Going Blue
Dec 9, 2019
Wait ...Ark and 6ixxy ...Sinister also ?

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Wait ...Ark and 6ixxy ...Sinister also ?
Sinister has been MIA since Tuesday. Let's say he is ok, and taking a break, to keep me stable because my anxiety is rising. :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Sideswipe and Carina
Skyview

Skyview

Going Blue
Dec 9, 2019
Hopefully Sinister is recovering from a hangover , I know how they party on New Years Eve ( I'm from the UK , living in the US ) I knew Ark was planning this week .

• Love
Reactions: Sideswipe, Soulless_Angel and Jean4