Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
I already did that one this year. Seriously though probably not showing. Don't have towels and I hate reusing ones
Oh rash and meds....forgot about that.... Still in bed though
When is laundry on your agenda?
How're we all doing?
I'm still in bed.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
My phone jumps all over when posing here almost impossible to edit. Rash was supposed to be yeah

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
My phone jumps all over when posing here almost impossible to edit. Rash was supposed to be yeah
When are you doing laundry?

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
When is laundry on your agenda?

I'm still in bed.
Never. Mom does it during the week. Since we have to use a laundymat. When it worked. I'd do laundry 4x a week

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Never. Mom does it during the week. Since we have to use a laundymat. When it worked. I'd do laundry 4x a week
Get clean towels and shower!!

Nemeshisu

Nemeshisu

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
Hello everyone! I've finally managed to sleep well at night, so I am feeling surprisingly good today.

Reactions: Jean4 and Carina
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Hello everyone! I've finally managed to sleep well at night, so I am feeling surprisingly good today.
Wahoo! You got sleep for me. Did guy do anything different to help you sleep? I am on a bad insomnia stretch

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Ok I'm up.

I'll probably takea bath over the weekend. Just realized the time. I have to leave in like 30 min
Be safe out there!!
063D3FBD F6ED 4259 AF12 8F052B672362

Reactions: Woodnote and Brick In The Wall
Nemeshisu

Nemeshisu

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
Wahoo! You got sleep for me. Did guy do anything different to help you sleep? I am on a bad insomnia stretch
Not really. Except that I made dinner myself yesterday instead of eating microwaved food like I always do.

Reactions: Jean4 and Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Did my work seriously dock my pay for the holidays when I'm salaried....because I was sick and told not to go....and technically had a week off vacation tinged I never used?!?!??!

Not worth the stress....just going to ignore it.
It could be something else....and not that important considering

Last edited:
Reactions: Nemeshisu and Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Not really. Except that I made dinner myself yesterday instead of eating microwaved food like I always do.
I do TV dinners. ;)
Dishes are done. We will see if I shower. Will brush teeth.

Last edited:
Reactions: Carina and Nemeshisu
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
A little early morning breakfast bar to kick my day off.

Screenshot 20191227 051754 Messages

Reactions: Jean4, Nemeshisu and Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Sometimes I just have a goal to eat... I have 2 cheese sandwiches for lunch.. with lettuce on them. I hope that's enough so I'm not hungry today.

Did remember my pills though.

Reactions: Brick In The Wall and Nemeshisu
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
A little early morning breakfast bar to kick my day off.

View attachment 23401
I take pills. Can't have the sugar. And mine is 500mg THC/.05 CBD
Sometimes I just have a goal to eat... I have 2 cheese sandwiches for lunch.. with lettuce on them. I hope that's enough so I'm not hungry today.

Did remember my pills though.
Good deal with the pills. What kind of cheese and no tomato?
Ok morning despite not sleeping... but I think I may sleep tonight. You know why @Carina ;)

Water was just delivered and cat dishes washed. Back in bed with coffee. Still debating about showering. I will brush teeth.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I usually just smoke the stuff honestly. Eating it is too healthy and I'm not about anything that could make me live longer lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: Nemeshisu and Jean4
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I usually just smoke the stuff honestly. Eating it is too healthy and I'm not about anything that could make me live longer lol.

I found that funny, and so relatable in part (not the smoking thing though, but the other).

• Love
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I found that funny, and so relatable in part (not the smoking thing though, but the other).

I'm in really good shape but people look at me weird when I eat a ton of unhealthy foods or something. Like when I pile on the bacon at breakfast. Always telling me I'll have a heart attack.

I just smile and laugh because they have no clue that it would just be doing me a favor. Might as well enjoy lifes pleasures before I do go.

Reactions: Nemeshisu
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I'm in really good shape but people look at me weird when I eat a ton of unhealthy foods or something. Like when I pile on the bacon at breakfast. Always telling me I'll have a heart attack.

I just smile and laugh because they have no clue that it would just be doing me a favor. Might as well enjoy lifes pleasures before I do go.

Kind of like my friend when I drank alcohol... he was like 'should you really be doing that?' and I was like 'what's the worst that'd happen?'
Kind of screwy, but when you figure your days are numbered, you just do more you like. If the depression lets you of course.

Reactions: Brick In The Wall, Nemeshisu and Jean4
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Anyone see the remake of The Grudge? I saw it the other night. Sam Raimi delivered again.

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Really? Usually remakes suck

Usually they do yea. But Sam Raimi has a touch for horror. I think he's one of the few great modern horror movie directors out there right now.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I am feeling good today. Well, not really. I am feeling nothing which for me is good. No depression, pain or crying. It was so easy to get me into this frame of mind @Carina ;)

Anyway. Day 3 of showering and brushing teeth!!! Back in bed.
Usually they do yea. But Sam Raimi has a touch for horror. I think he's one of the few great modern horror movie directors out there right now.
I'll check it out then. I have Roku. Someone will have it.

Reactions: Nemeshisu and Carina
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I'll check it out then. I have Roku. Someone will have it.

It just hit theatres. But I'd definitely recommend it if you're into horror movies and enjoyed the original.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
It just hit theatres. But I'd definitely recommend it if you're into horror movies and enjoyed the original.
Movies in NY (cheap tickets) are $20. I wait for Roku lol.

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Movies in NY (cheap tickets) are $20. I wait for Roku lol.

I don't blame you. Theatres aren't cheap and I usually bootleg or something. But I wasn't paying and it's a movie from my favorite modern director. So I couldn't turn it down.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I don't blame you. Theatres aren't cheap and I usually bootleg or something. But I wasn't paying and it's a movie from my favorite modern director. So I couldn't turn it down.
I don't blame you. And if it was my favorite director, I would have paid the $20 :wink:

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I don't even watch movies I want to see really, I just hate going alone.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I don't even watch movies I want to see really, I just hate going alone.
Roku, Netflix or Amazon Prime.

The best was Sharknado!! I watched all of them.