Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I have respiratory failure with hypoxia. My oxygen just dropped to 83. When this happens, I say do nothing. It will be very easy for me to CTB.

But, since I am in a good mood today, I took my pumps and nebulizer and put on my oxygen. Honestly, if this happened yesterday when I was on very shaky grounds (along with everyone else. It was a bad day for everyone.)

This wasn't on my list.

I can say, the weather brought on this attack.
Ahh, breathing problems aren't good, many of my relatives were on oxygen and things. Makes it really hard in itself, I can't even imagine wanting to ctb, while having that and not just giving in.

When I had a surgery last year I had to have a chest x-ray.... apparently I have a "mass" that's in my chest compressing my lungs/esophagus that a doctor should've checked. My doctor looked at it and approved surgery. It was clear "further testing needed" on the chart as I saw the report--never was. Still don't know what it is, and in a way I really don't care to know.

Reactions: Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
That's really good, Im proud of you!! I've sadly not managed to get anything done, it's been a difficult day
Two things.
First... what's going on?
Second. Do 1 thing. Brush your hair or teeth for example. Force yourself to do one simple thing. The rest can go on tomorrow's list.
Ahh, breathing problems aren't good, many of my relatives were on oxygen and things. Makes it really hard in itself, I can't even imagine wanting to ctb, while having that and not just giving in.

It takes so little to make me happy. ;)

• Love
Reactions: Nemeshisu and Carina
CyanideSoup

CyanideSoup

Memento mori
Oct 1, 2019
Two things.
First... what's going on?
Second. Do 1 thing. Brush your hair or teeth for example. Force yourself to do one simple thing. The rest can go on tomorrow's list.

I'm having a bad day for hallucinations so I can't focus on anything really. I think it's because I'm stressed. I'll try to take a shower tonight though, I need one.

Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Finished eating grilled cheese and am back in bed

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I'm having a bad day for hallucinations so I can't focus on anything really. I think it's because I'm stressed. I'll try to take a shower tonight though, I need one.
Did you take your meds, and what are your coping techniques? Anything in particular stressing you out?
Finished eating grilled cheese and am back in bed
You just got up!!! I am getting out of bed to clean my cat box. I don't want you to yell at me!!!!

Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
Did you take your meds, and what are your coping techniques? Anything in particular stressing you out?

You just got up!!! I am getting out of bed to clean my cat box. I don't want you to yell at me!!!!
I'm not sure what I'm doing today so for now, back in bed

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I'm not sure what I'm doing today so for now, back in bed
Take your meds!
I just cleaned the cat box and dumped it. And I changed the lightbulb (not on the list.) I don't want @Squiddy to yell at me!
72B4A42A 4ECA 4209 8F4C F6CB1B0A1DC6

Last edited:
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Everyone should take their meds! :)

Except me lol (even though I did take them today)

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Everyone should take their meds! :)

Except me lol (even though I did take them today)
I brought it up this morning for you to take your meds!!!!

Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
I'm just hoping my Lithium kicks in eventually and gets rid of the suicidal thoughts

• Love
Reactions: Carina
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
Why do migraines exist? I was going to do shit today and now it hurts to even blink

• Hugs
Reactions: Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I brought it up this morning for you to take your meds!!!!
I know :), I took them too. Granted I woke up in pain today, so taking them wasn't an issue--even took one I normally didn't.
Why do migraines exist? I was going to do shit today and now it hurts to even blink
Migraines are annoying... really annoying... Sorry you have one.

Reactions: Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I gotta ask my nurse practitioner about it
Yes you do!!
0FC22AB0 A470 4876 A050 E90FA9F1B866
It wasn't on my list, but I am considering getting out of bed and put the water jugs in the closet.

Last edited:
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I was toxic. Trust me. You will feel it.
Copy and paste

WARNING: It is very important to have the right amount of lithium in your body. Too much lithiummay lead to unwanted effects such as nausea, diarrhea, shaking of the hands, dizziness, twitching, seizures, slurred speech, confusion, or increase in theamount of urine.
What did it feel like?

WARNING: It is very important to have the right amount of lithium in your body. Too much lithiummay lead to unwanted effects such as nausea, diarrhea, shaking of the hands, dizziness, twitching, seizures, slurred speech, confusion, or increase in theamount of urine.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
So lithium can reach toxic levels? interesting... they never told me I was going to need bloodwork... unless they were thinking of taking it away on next visit.

Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
Copy and paste

So far, I have none of that

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
So lithium can reach toxic levels? interesting... they never told me I was going to need bloodwork... unless they were thinking of taking it away on next visit.
100 percent you need bloods
So far, I have none of that
I told you. You will know. ;)

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
100 percent you need bloods

I told you. You will know. ;)

I have some of the symptoms of too much as a daily thing as it is--they wouldn't know if that was the only side efffect I had. So yeah... bloodwork probably in future.... assuming.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I have some of the symptoms of too much as a daily thing as it is--they wouldn't know if that was the only side efffect I had. So yeah... bloodwork probably in future.... assuming.
Which is why you need bloods. I had the symptoms and they couldn't tell if it was from my illnesses or the Lithium.
I'm not on Lithium now and have all the symptoms because of my Asthma meds. Shaking is bad.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Which is why you need bloods. I had the symptoms and they couldn't tell if it was from my illnesses or the Lithium.
Guess I'll find out... it is like on the 31 or so I think... actually need to check when he wanted to see me next. Although... I have noticed that shaking of hands isn't responding to beta blockers now...