Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
That sounds amazing sign me up
Tonight when I was shut in my room, I was actually looking at hotel rooms... like what the hell? That's not at all what I was going for.... shockingly they are pretty cheap in m town given being in a City/metro area..

Totally not my thing though. I'd be more likely to get away with going to a gambling boat lol

omg... I just tried to sit up and fell back into my seat.... I'm drunk.... and I need a bathroom... I had better not fall over... death by falling would be embarrassing as hell. I swear if I die by falling face first in a litterbox I will haunt myself somehow.... and I didn't mistype that.

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
hmm.. might depend on how much? I mean yeah, to be honest, the guide has the basic guaranteed death quantity reguardless of weight (actually I think it's up to like 300lbs really--I'm paranoid, I checked once). But the accidental deaths have been as little as 1 gram, even possibly with eating, drinking, doing everything wrong. So who knows what it could do. Could be anything from death to tired, to just "nothing"
Oh that would be interesting though because then we could claim it was an accident. It would be like that old Reese's peanut butter cup commercial, I don't know if you remember it. " You got peanut butter in my chocolate, you got chocolate in my peanut butter". Only this one would be " You got SN in my hangover cure, you got hangover cure in my SN". LOL!
Tonight when I was shut in my room, I was actually looking at hotel rooms... like what the hell? That's not at all what I was going for.... shockingly they are pretty cheap in m town given being in a City/metro area..

Totally not my thing though. I'd be more likely to get away with going to a gambling boat lol

omg... I just tried to sit up and fell back into my seat.... I'm drunk.... and I need a bathroom... I had better not fall over... death by falling would be embarrassing as hell. I swear if I die by falling face first in a litterbox I will haunt myself somehow.... and I didn't mistype that.
LOL! You better be careful when you're getting around. Just hang onto things when you're walking to the bathroom.

• Love
Reactions: Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Oh that would be interesting though because then we could claim it was an accident. It would be like that old Reese's peanut butter cup commercial, I don't know if you remember it. " You got peanut butter in my chocolate, you got chocolate in my peanut butter". Only this one would be " You got SN in my hangover cure, you got hangover cure in my SN". LOL!

LOL! You better be careful when you're getting around. Just hang onto things when you're walking to the bathroom.
I loved that commercial!

And yeah, I may have bounced into the walls... it was fun... yeah I'm drunk. I almost head-planted into the wall when I got off the toilet lol

I admit though... if I had more than one bottle of SN... it would be so tempting to see if I could 'accidently' die from a small dosage of it... maybe having people be like 'oh how did that happen, it couldn't possibly be suicide!' I've half-thought of getting more 'just in case' and have it delivered to my workplace to me direct (as I could), but I'd feel guilty having the front desk person bring it to me as she'd feel way too guilty thinking she gave it to me and was resopnsible. she's too religious, and pro-life--and I couldn't do that to her.

even if I wouldn't use 'those' for that.

• Love
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
I loved that commercial!

And yeah, I may have bounced into the walls... it was fun... yeah I'm drunk. I almost head-planted into the wall when I got off the toilet lol

I admit though... if I had more than one bottle of SN... it would be so tempting to see if I could 'accidently' die from a small dosage of it... maybe having people be like 'oh how did that happen, it couldn't possibly be suicide!' I've half-thought of getting more 'just in case' and have it delivered to my workplace to me direct (as I could), but I'd feel guilty having the front desk person bring it to me as she'd feel way too guilty thinking she gave it to me and was resopnsible. she's too religious, and pro-life--and I couldn't do that to her.

even if I wouldn't use 'those' for that.
I don't know, I must've gotten it from a different company than most other people. Mine came from a lab, something something labs. I'd have to get the bottle out to remember what it was, but mine arrived into plastic bottles, so I do have two bottles and right now they're both sealed and inside sealed plastic bags. So the bottles are sealed and then the sealed bottles are inside sealed plastic bags. And when I shake it I know it's not clumping because I can hear it rattle around. I've had people write to me all worried that their stuff is clumping and asking me if mine is clumping and I go shake it. I've shaken it hundreds of times and it still doesn't feel clumpy to me. I can feel it moving around in the bottle. It's a plastic bottle. Most other people seem to have only gotten one bottle though. I received two bottles. I don't know if I accidentally ordered two bottles and didn't realize it, but that's how it arrived.
I don't know that I could experiment with mine or not though because I think the tiniest bit might knock me out since I'm already very brain foggy and dizzy anyway most of the time.

• Love
CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
any rumors of me dancing and singing quieting in my chair to "not the future" and "bushes of love" while almost falling out of my chair are totally lies
Eh, nothing wrong with that. I did that without being drunk. Well, "Bushes of love" is now my headcanon for afterlife so maybe there is something wrong with that.

• Love
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I don't know, I must've gotten it from a different company than most other people. Mine came from a lab, something something labs. I'd have to get the bottle out to remember what it was, but mine arrived into plastic bottles, so I do have two bottles and right now they're both sealed and inside sealed plastic bags. So the bottles are sealed and then the sealed bottles are inside sealed plastic bags. And when I shake it I know it's not clumping because I can hear it rattle around. I've had people write to me all worried that their stuff is clumping and asking me if mine is clumping and I go shake it. I've shaken it hundreds of times and it still doesn't feel clumpy to me. I can feel it moving around in the bottle. It's a plastic bottle. Most other people seem to have only gotten one bottle though. I received two bottles. I don't know if I accidentally ordered two bottles and didn't realize it, but that's how it arrived.
I don't know that I could experiment with mine or not though because I think the tiniest bit might knock me out since I'm already very brain foggy and dizzy anyway most of the time.
Yeah, I ordered just one at the time... but mine is in a plastic bag, but a plastic bottle within that, and , yeah it's free flowing more or less. it might 'stick' but it 'breaks' within milliseconds.... omg I actually took it out of it's place... first time since I got it...

and a plastic seal around the top on top of that

I could've ordered however many I wanted. I just got one as it was over 4x the amount needed, over 2x the double.

• Love
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019

One of my favorite candy bar commercials from my childhood. good candy bar too!

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I swear there are so many neat commercials from the past that the younger generations won't ever get to see shy of on youtube--and then only if they look for them , or see them in like top 10 videos lol

• Love
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
I swear there are so many neat commercials from the past that the younger generations won't ever get to see shy of on youtube--and then only if they look for them , or see them in like top 10 videos lol
Yeah, they had some good candies and stuff too that they don't have anymore. Different candy bars and other candy items. They had one chocolate bar that was called Marathon. It was caramel covered in chocolate. I believe that was all it was, but it was a really long candy bar, which is why it was called Marathon. It just went on forever and ever, according to the commercial. Of course, it actually didn't go on forever and ever, but it was a really long large candy bar. I think they did away with it sometime in the late 80s or early 90s. That was another one that I like the candy bar & The commercial for. Do you remember that one? Or how about the Nestea plunge? Do you remember the Nestea plunge? That was for tea, not a candy bar.
We used to do the Nestea plunge all the time at the swimming pool.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Yeah, they had some good candies and stuff too that they don't have anymore. Different candy bars and other candy items. They had one chocolate bar that was called Marathon. It was caramel covered in chocolate. I believe that was all it was, but it was a really long candy bar, which is why it was called Marathon. It just went on forever and ever, according to the commercial. Of course, it actually didn't go on forever and ever, but it was a really long large candy bar. I think they did away with it sometime in the late 80s or early 90s. That was another one that I like the candy bar & The commercial for. Do you remember that one? Or how about the Nestea plunge? Do you remember the Nestea plunge? That was for tea, not a candy bar.
We used to do the Nestea plunge all the time at the swimming pool.
Wait.... Nestea plunge doesn't exist anymore? I don't entirely remember a marathon bar... but you are older than me (not by a lot! But maybe just enough that you remember it, and I was just young enough to not?)

BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Wait.... Nestea plunge doesn't exist anymore? I don't entirely remember a marathon bar... but you are older than me (not by a lot! But maybe just enough that you remember it, and I was just young enough to not?)
Well, it may still exists. I haven't seen a Nestea commercial in years, so I don't know. I'm not sure if they even still make it. Maybe they make it in certain parts of the country or something and I'm just not in the right part of the country. The same might be said of the marathon bar. Maybe it wasn't made in your part of the country. It could've been a regional thing. There's a lot of candies and different food products like that that are regional and aren't heard of outside of the area that you live in.

• Love
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Well, it may still exists. I haven't seen a Nestea commercial in years, so I don't know. I'm not sure if they even still make it. Maybe they make it in certain parts of the country or something and I'm just not in the right part of the country. The same might be said of the marathon bar. Maybe it wasn't made in your part of the country. It could've been a regional thing. There's a lot of candies and different food products like that that are regional and aren't heard of outside of the area that you live in.
I looked it up.... something said it was 'retired' in like 1981 (so I was 5), but another said rebranded as snickers... but it's also being brought back maybe in the UK...

hard to tell. Still neat though!

But if the year's right, you probably would've been old enough to remember, and I probably would've not remembered given my age and things too.
oh and something else says it's now a cadbury curlywurly bar now too

• Love
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
Why can't I stop crying? My inner sprinkler system is broken.

• Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception, Root, BlueWidow and 1 other person
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Is the sprinkler system making you feel any better?

---------------------

Unfortunately I need to get to bed.... it's like 245am. I"m actually tired. Night all!
And despite my getting drunk while on meds... I am planning on waking in the morning lol

• Love
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
:( did the drinking put you in a bad state?
I don't think she's been drinking. @Carina & I are the ones who have been drinking.
Is the sprinkler system making you feel any better?

---------------------

Unfortunately I need to get to bed.... it's like 245am. I"m actually tired. Night all!
And despite my getting drunk while on meds... I am planning on waking in the morning lol
Good night. I hope you sleep well. I am assuming you will. I may actually sleep well for the first time in weeks. As Homer Simpson said, "To alcohol! The cause of and answer to most of life's problems!" Cheers!
I'm so sorry you're having such a bad time.
:hug: :heart:
I'm going to go to bed too. I'll bump Stan's thread back up and then go to bed. Maybe I'll actually sleep for a change. I probably won't be up early though, unless I just wake up early. I'm not going to set an alarm. Goodnight everyone!

Last edited:
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
Congrats. How are you feeling today?

Surprisingly sleepy, but I have to stay up to do something as soon as the place opens. I'm also craving a honey bun. I have a cut on my thumb from picking up/thumbing through tags to scan them, so that's a bit annoying. How are you feeling?

CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
Surprisingly sleepy, but I have to stay up to do something as soon as the place opens. I'm also craving a honey bun. I have a cut on my thumb from picking up/thumbing through tags to scan them, so that's a bit annoying. How are you feeling?
I'm sleepy too. I'll probably go for a nap right now, actually :ahhha:

cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
Oh man a beer would be great. At first I read phases out as passed out and I was just like "WOW he can power nap!"

CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
Oh man a beer would be great. At first I read phases out as passed out and I was just like "WOW he can power nap!"
Eh, it's like this, except it's powerless nap
Like, blinking so slowly, you might not notice half an hour has passed :ahhha:

Reactions: cosmicpixiedust
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Morning everyone. I headed to the Stan post and added something.
B000B8A0 636C 4E15 B3BD 2EFC141B8DA0

M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
I don't think she's been drinking. @Carina & I are the ones who have been drinking.

Good night. I hope you sleep well. I am assuming you will. I may actually sleep well for the first time in weeks. As Homer Simpson said, "To alcohol! The cause of and answer to most of life's problems!" Cheers!

I'm so sorry you're having such a bad time.
:hug: :heart:

Oh I was definitely drinking. Walked into a wall and have a bruise on my forehead. Should have slept more than 5 hours but nooooooo, life doesn't like me like that.

Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
I'm trying to choke down my Apple cider vinegar.

Sleeping wasn't great last night, but I am stable

shower and brush teeth
Clean cat box and dishes
Real job work

Not sure what else today. I want to finish a big real job today project and try to start another.