B

Backwood_tilt

UnEnlightened
Dec 27, 2019
Couldn't sleep. Woke up to dreams of me explaining to my ex how I was gonna hill myself. Wasn't trying to guilt trip her i I don't think. I've never told in real life and have no plans to.

stomach pains. Want to crawl back into bed but have to leave for doctors in an hour.
The moment I was awake from the dream I immediately thought off exit bag suicide. Think my brain is primed lol

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Root, BlueWidow, cosmicpixiedust and 4 others
LegaliseIt!

LegaliseIt!

Elementalist
Nov 29, 2019
Hello, Sinksters!
That is all.

Reactions: Root, BlueWidow, Jean4 and 2 others
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
I won't be moving any time soon

459AC743 85AF 40DC 95A1 76C4F8403964

• Love
Reactions: Root, BlueWidow, cosmicpixiedust and 3 others
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I really need to get rid of a lot more things.... I was going to burn stuff today, as it was pouring down rain last night... but nooooo... it's snowing today.... make up your mind weather....seriously that alters what I was going to eat today too.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I really need to get rid of a lot more things.... I was going to burn stuff today, as it was pouring down rain last night... but nooooo... it's snowing today.... make up your mind weather....seriously that alters what I was going to eat today too.
Raining here. Send me the snow.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Reactions: MysticPerception, BlueWidow, Root and 2 others
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
6BEC0783 CA2A 466B 9B46 EAB5D072C360

I have been chosen by one of the cats at the vet.

• Love
Reactions: MysticPerception, Morphinekiss, BlueWidow and 3 others
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Good morning everyone,

How is everyone's day going so far?

I think it's going to be a bad thyroid day for me today. I've been laying here having a really bad dizzy spell for the last hour. As well as being cold, even though I sleep under a sheet, two regular blankets, one thicker winter blanket, and a comforter. Yet underneath all that and with my heated mattress pad turned all the way up, I'm still laying here feeling so cold that I'm shaking & my hands are like ice. I don't think it's an effect of my drinking last night because I didn't really get drunk. I got buzzed at the end, but I never felt drunk. Before I went to bed, I drank a bottle of water, then I drank a little more water when I got up earlier in the morning to go to the bathroom, so I don't think I'm dehydrated at all. I don't have a headache or any other symptoms of a hangover. All my symptoms are thyroid symptoms.

• Hugs
Reactions: Backwood_tilt, MysticPerception, Root and 1 other person
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Good morning everyone,

I think it's going to be a bad thyroid day for me today. I've been laying here having a really bad dizzy spell for the last hour. As well as being cold, even though I sleep under a sheet, two regular blankets, one thicker winter blanket, and a comforter. Yet underneath all that and with my heated mattress pad turned all the way up, I'm still laying here feeling so cold that I'm shaking & my hands are like ice. I don't think it's an effect of my drinking last night because I didn't really get drunk. I got buzzed at the end, but I never felt drunk. Before I went to bed, I drank a bottle of water, then I drank a little more water when I got up earlier in the morning to go to the bathroom, so I don't think I'm dehydrated at all. I don't have a headache or any other symptoms of a hangover. All my symptoms are thyroid symptoms.
Good morning! Maybe take some Tylenol, get something warm, and go back to bed?

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Good morning everyone,

I'm sorry :( Will it maybe get better as the day goes on? Or will it just last for most of the day?

• Hugs
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Good morning everyone,

I hope your day gets better. Mine is going okay. I just wish something had killed me in my sleep

• Hugs
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
Awwww. It's the best being the chosen one. See! I told you that you are in the stay with Jean list. Cats know!!!! Never argue with them!!!

It really is! You sure did! I could never argue with a cat. I've tried, they always win. :blarg:

• Love
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Good morning! Maybe take some Tylenol, get something warm, and go back to bed?
Yeah I'm going to get up in a minute and get some coffee. The dizzy spell is subsiding a little bit now, so hopefully I'll be able to get up without bumping into the walls. It's funny, I don't have to drink to bump into the walls. All I have to do is have a really good (bad?) dizzy spell. Thanks Hypothyroidism!
It's like my own built-in amusement park. It can turn any room into one of those topsy-turvy funhouse rides at a moment's notice. The problem is I can't control when it happens. LOL!
I hope your day gets better. Mine is going okay. I just wish something had killed me in my sleep
Well, if you find someone to do that, you can send them to my house after they're done with you. Preferably a gunshot to my head while I'm asleep so I won't know what happened.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Root, Squiddy and Carina
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Yeah I'm going to get up in a minute and get some coffee. The dizzy spell is subsiding a little bit now, so hopefully I'll be able to get up without bumping into the walls. It's funny, I don't have to drink to bump into the walls. All I have to do is have a really good (bad?) dizzy spell. Thanks Hypothyroidism!
It's like my own built-in amusement park. It can turn any room into one of those topsy-turvy funhouse rides at a moment's notice. The problem is I can't control when it happens. LOL!

Well, if you find someone to do that, you can send them to my house after they're done with you. Preferably a gunshot to my head while I'm asleep so I won't know what happened.
We just have to find someone ;)

• Love
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
I'm sorry :( Will it maybe get better as the day goes on? Or will it just last for most of the day?
It's a little bit better now. I have a constant low-grade dizziness all the time. Then every once in a while, it gets really bad and I have to sit down or lay down and that could happen at any point during the day, though it's most likely to happen the later it gets in the day.
My worst time of the day is the late afternoon and early evening. That's when I feel the most dizzy.
The cold feeling just comes and goes at random. I haven't figured out any pattern to it at all. And now, of course, it's being combined with hot flashes because I'm having menopause. So I'm always either cold or hot it seems like.

• Hugs
Reactions: Carina
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Paging
@Sensei
@Raven Moon
@Nemeshisu
@L0ne1ygh0st
@Brick In The Wall

• Love
Reactions: Worthless_nobody
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Has anyone ever wondered why serial killers don't put their services up as hitmen--not even for a high price, just for a they get something out of it, so cost of their transportation and a bit extra and costs type of thing?

Reactions: cosmicpixiedust and BlueWidow
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
I miss having a cat

• Love
Reactions: Root, cosmicpixiedust and BlueWidow
CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
I just went outside and we have no clouds. I could see so many stars! Don't even remember when I was able to spot nearly as many.

• Love
Reactions: Jean4, cosmicpixiedust, Nemeshisu and 3 others
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
Good morning everyone,

I hope you feel better soon! :/
I'm okay, tired. Haven't slept yet and have to be back at work in 5 hours.

• Love
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
Gotta love being told to do the dishes 40 minutes before you leave for work. I of course ask "Can't you tell me that earlier?" and of course not she responds with "No. You should know these things by now." excuse me? I swear to god you talk back to her about ANYTHING and she takes it personally. It takes all of my effort to remain calm and not scream at her that it's not rational to expect someone to do something they never do on a daily basis to suddenly just take up the cause and do it of their own will. I use one bowl and a spoon and I clean them every time I need them. THAT'S IT! Why would I do the dishes when 90% are never mine!? Anyway with that whining out of the way...
View attachment 25530

I have been chosen by one of the cats at the vet.
That is an adorable cat.

• Aww..
Reactions: cosmicpixiedust and BlueWidow
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Has anyone ever wondered why serial killers don't put their services up as hitmen--not even for a high price, just for a they get something out of it, so cost of their transportation and a bit extra and costs type of thing?
I've thought about this. I think some serial killers might not get the same thrill out of killing someone who was a willing victim. Some of them kill people because they're angry at society, or they're angry at women, or they're angry at their mother, or whatever. Didn't Ted Bundy hate women and chose to murder women that had the same body type and hair color and so on of his mother or something like that?
However, that's true. There must be at least one out there that wouldn't mind putting their services up for hire. If they were just doing it for attention that would certainly be a way to get it because it would be something unique that no other serial killer had ever done before.

Reactions: Nemeshisu
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
Gotta love being told to do the dishes 40 minutes before you leave for work. I of course ask "Can't you tell me that earlier?" and of course not she responds with "No. You should know these things by now." excuse me? I swear to god you talk back to her about ANYTHING and she takes it personally. It takes all of my effort to remain calm and not scream at her that it's not rational to expect someone to do something they never do on a daily basis to suddenly just take up the cause and do it of their own will. I use one bowl and a spoon and I clean them every time I need them. THAT'S IT! Why would I do the dishes when 90% are never mine!? Anyway with that whining out of the way...

That is an adorable cat.
He/she was so cute. It has one paw that is longer than the others!

• Love
Reactions: Carina and BlueWidow
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
How much longer are these people going to be in your house?