Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
58 minutes left of work... just spent 30 minutes having to do actual work because a freaking ting broke... like a mission critical software... seriously things like that are stressors for me... sent it off to tech support of the company we pay for because it's their thing and the problem is definately something odd (i.e. "error, sending more data than fields in database" yeah... that's impossible... also it's not hiding/saving data right for people... ugh... I can't fix that, it's software related, and it's affecting different people differently, but it's "broken" for some, and just a "visual irritation' for others

• Hugs
Reactions: BlueWidow, Jean4 and MysticPerception
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Reactions: BlueWidow and MysticPerception
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
What's making me feel incompetent right now is at group, the nurse and I and a few other people were talking about my hair and how thick it is and how I need to wrap it up, but I don't even know how to wrap it which is making me feel incompetent
Maybe you could go online. They must have all kinds of videos online that show you how to do it. I actually have no clue how to cook and I chuckle at the fact that everyone here thinks I know how. That's how I learned how to cook. I just go online and find a video and I follow what the video does. Or if you have someone around you that might want to help you, maybe you could ask them for help.

• Love
Reactions: Carina
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Maybe you could go online. They must have all kinds of videos online that show you how to do it. I actually have no clue how to cook and I chuckle at the fact that everyone here thinks I know how. That's how I learned how to cook. I just go online and find a video and I follow what the video does. Or if you have someone around you that might want to help you, maybe you could ask them for help.
I'm just afraid of my mom saying "you don't know how to do that!?"

• Hugs
Reactions: Carina, BlueWidow and MysticPerception
B

Backwood_tilt

UnEnlightened
Dec 27, 2019
I don't even know how to wrap it which is making me feel incompetent

Everybody has to start somewhere, don't feel deterred! Watch videos like @BlueWidow said.

I used to grow my hair long, and when i first did i didnt know anything about brushing it or taking care of it, etc. Before i cut it all off i had started using leave in conditioners, braiding my hair, brushing it regularly (and NOT unintentionally dreading my own hair like before...).

You could even ask the nurse or the people you were talking to how best to wrap it! It could be a one-on-one convo or a group convo, and i'm sure people will chime in with good ideas if you just ask.

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow and Squiddy
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
Then you just retort with "No! No one ever taught me how!" at least that's what I do anyway.

Reactions: BlueWidow and Squiddy
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
For tonight's dinner, I made cheesy taco pasta. It's kind of a combination between those boxed hamburger dinners (only mine didn't come out of a box) and a taco in a bowl. Right now I'm just keeping it warm and I haven't added the cheese yet because it's about 2 hours before I'm going to be ready to have dinner. But I just wanted to have it ready because this is about the time of the day when I start feeling dizzy and sick, so I wanted to have it done before that happened.
If I can remember though, before I eat it I'll take a picture. I got a Mexican blend of cheese to put on top of it and some tortilla chips to crunch on top of it to represent the taco shell.
OK, well how does she expect you to learn how to do it if you don't try it? How is saying "you don't know how to do that" supposed to help you? I remember my dad saying things like that to me though, so I do get it. Parents?! >shaking head<

• Love
Reactions: MysticPerception, Squiddy and Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
My mom has said to me "you don't know how to put on makeup?" and I was like "uh, no? you don't wear it, grandma didn't wear it, great grandma didn't wear it.... no one in our family wore it.... HOW WOULD I?!?" Seriously, I don't think makeup exists in my house...

It does feel belittling. but, don't be afraid! Just try and ignore, and learn what you want!.

Reactions: LegaliseIt!, BlueWidow and Squiddy
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Everybody has to start somewhere, don't feel deterred! Watch videos like @BlueWidow said.

I used to grow my hair long, and when i first did i didnt know anything about brushing it or taking care of it, etc. Before i cut it all off i had started using leave in conditioners, braiding my hair, brushing it regularly (and NOT unintentionally dreading my own hair like before...).

You could even ask the nurse or the people you were talking to how best to wrap it! It could be a one-on-one convo or a group convo, and i'm sure people will chime in with good ideas if you just ask.
I'll look into the video :)

Then you just retort with "No! No one ever taught me how!" at least that's what I do anyway.
I guess I could say that :)

Reactions: BlueWidow, MysticPerception and Carina
B

Backwood_tilt

UnEnlightened
Dec 27, 2019
Can you guys believe the brain is only 3 pounds and it is the cause of all of our suffering LOL

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: LegaliseIt!, MysticPerception and BlueWidow
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Can you guys believe the brain is only 3 pounds and it is the cause of all of our suffering LOL

It basically weighs nothing if cremated. lol.... but yep. There was a TV show called 3lbs... think it only lasted like 3 episodes... at least if I remember right.
-------
YAY, leaving for home in 30 seconds just have to get meds and stuff first.

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
It weighs like nothing but the outer shell protecting it weighs so much more.

BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Too bad we can't cut that sucker out. Either way it would achieve our goal though, either we would be free of our problems or dead, so free of our problems. LOL!

• Hugs
Reactions: Carina, MysticPerception and Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
For tonight's dinner, I made cheesy taco pasta. It's kind of a combination between those boxed hamburger dinners (only mine didn't come out of a box) and a taco in a bowl. Right now I'm just keeping it warm and I haven't added the cheese yet because it's about 2 hours before I'm going to be ready to have dinner. But I just wanted to have it ready because this is about the time of the day when I start feeling dizzy and sick, so I wanted to have it done before that happened.
If I can remember though, before I eat it I'll take a picture. I got a Mexican blend of cheese to put on top of it and some tortilla chips to crunch on top of it to represent the taco shell.

OK, well how does she expect you to learn how to do it if you don't try it? How is saying "you don't know how to do that" supposed to help you? I remember my dad saying things like that to me though, so I do get it. Parents?! >shaking head<
No pics?

BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
I'll take a picture of it when I'm ready to eat it.
It'll probably look better on a plate than it does in the pot. Plus I have to put the cheese & the tortilla chips on it and I can't do that until I'm ready to eat it. Right now it's just a little after 3 PM here, so it's a little too early for dinner. I just made it ahead so that it would be done before I started having dizzy spells this afternoon. :heart:

Reactions: Jean4
B

Backwood_tilt

UnEnlightened
Dec 27, 2019
I just found an email of mine requesting euthanasia at a swiss clinic, dated 2016 :( should've followed through!

BlueWidow i just read your other comment in a thread about your OD and your sister finding you....now i better understand your concerns about being found again. Wish we could put you in some bubble independent of time and space where you can CTB without worrying lol.

Reactions: BlueWidow, LegaliseIt! and Jean4
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
I just found an email of mine requesting euthanasia at a swiss clinic, dated 2016 :( should've followed through!

BlueWidow i just read your other comment in a thread about your OD and your sister finding you....now i better understand your concerns about being found again. Wish we could put you in some bubble independent of time and space where you can CTB without worrying lol.
Well, as I pointed out, I think the chances are extremely low because, my SIL is the only one that would probably find me because nobody else comes around here. She doesn't drive very much after dark anymore, so it's my hope that she wouldn't be coming here until the next afternoon at the earliest, which would be way too late. Anytime she calls me to do something, it's always in the afternoon or the evening, when I'm at my most sick, that she wants me to do whatever it is. So that's the time she would most likely be to show up, which will be too late. And she usually has to go several days without being able to contact me before she would just come over here without asking me, at least that's been the case up to now.
Apparently I need a dog. I hate it when my doorbell rings, especially if I'm not expecting anyone to come. I jumped 10 feet up in the air like a cat. I don't like unexpected visitors.
I am seriously considering buying rum and coke tonight.... like... really seriously...
Really though it's all down to me having prescriptions to pick up at 2 places, and if I"m out, I might as well buy things loll
LEMON LIME RUM COCKTAIL MARK

Your drink the rum and Coke, and I'll drink the rum and 7Up! :smiling:

Last edited:
Reactions: Jean4, Backwood_tilt and MysticPerception
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
I wish it was as easy to entertain children as it is for other people. I swear all you have to do is a few funny voices and they're all smiles.

BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
ADABE572 4EB0 4A51 BFE9 4A6E9501E357 741178B2 2268 4BFC 9CBF A169F9414195

I don't know how well you can see it. The first picture is without the cheese and the tortilla chips. I don't know why it never looks as good in the picture as it does in real life. It tastes pretty good though.

• Hugs
Reactions: Jean4, Carina, MysticPerception and 1 other person
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Well, as I pointed out, I think the chances are extremely low because, my SIL is the only one that would probably find me because nobody else comes around here. She doesn't drive very much after dark anymore, so it's my hope that she wouldn't be coming here until the next afternoon at the earliest, which would be way too late. Anytime she calls me to do something, it's always in the afternoon or the evening, when I'm at my most sick, that she wants me to do whatever it is. So that's the time she would most likely be to show up, which will be too late. And she usually has to go several days without being able to contact me before she would just come over here without asking me, at least that's been the case up to now.

Apparently I need a dog. I hate it when my doorbell rings, especially if I'm not expecting anyone to come. I jumped 10 feet up in the air like a cat. I don't like unexpected visitors.

View attachment 25486

Your drink the rum and Coke, and I'll drink the rum and 7Up! :smiling:
I have this:
Coke, AND 7up lol
Oh and lemon and lime if so desired... but yes... it's coconut... the normal price here was $25... this was only $10 because on "sale"
--------
Also, I JUST got home.... only 1.5 hours after my normal time.

I don't get to eat because my food "might smell bad and they don't want it"

well did I ask you to eat it? no I didn't... but screw you... Oh you all want me to eat ravioli? I don't WANT that.

Oh and to top it off? Some woman said "excuse me SIR at the store... like WTF? " I mean yeah I'm not attractive... but still... that like did not help my mood in the slightest.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Jean4, MysticPerception and BlueWidow
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
Oh my...my niece just burst into my room while I was using the restroom apparently and my sister went to get her. I apparently for some odd reason just left the frontpage open on my desktop which normally I wouldn't do. Let's hope my sister wasn't paying attention or it's time to start making some excuses later.

• Wow
Reactions: Jean4, Carina and BlueWidow
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Oh my...my niece just burst into my room while I was using the restroom apparently and my sister went to get her. I apparently for some odd reason just left the frontpage open on my desktop which normally I wouldn't do. Let's hope my sister wasn't paying attention or it's time to start making some excuses later.
I take it you don't have the incognito mode on?

BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
I have this:
View attachment 25490
Coke, AND 7up lol
Oh and lemon and lime if so desired... but yes... it's coconut... the normal price here was $25... this was only $10 because on "sale"
--------
Also, I JUST got home.... only 1.5 hours after my normal time.

I don't get to eat because my food "might smell bad and they don't want it"

well did I ask you to eat it? no I didn't... but screw you... Oh you all want me to eat ravioli? I don't WANT that.

Oh and to top it off? Some woman said "excuse me SIR at the store... like WTF? " I mean yeah I'm not attractive... but still... that like did not help my mood in the slightest.
Coconut is good.
I would just make sure your food isn't in the pod containers again.
I think some people are just stupid and oblivious. I was once at a store and someone asked me when my baby was due. I wasn't pregnant. I think people are just too presumptive & nosey. I understand what you mean though. When you're already in a bad mood, things like that can just make it worse.
It would be better if people would just keep their stupid comments to themselves! :heart::hug:

• Love
Reactions: LegaliseIt!, MysticPerception and Carina
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
I take it you don't have the incognito mode on?
Oh I do. But that doesn't mean she's going to eat a lie of I was never there in the first place. She's one of the most stubborn people you will ever meet. There is no winning an argument against her either. She didn't sound surprised or say anything to me so she probably wasn't paying attention.

• Hugs
Reactions: Carina and BlueWidow
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Coconut is good.
I would just make sure your food isn't in the pod containers again.
I think some people are just stupid and oblivious. I was once at a store and someone asked me when my baby was due. I wasn't pregnant. I think people are just too presumptive & nosey. I understand what you mean though. When you're already in a bad mood, things like that can just make it worse.
It would be better if people would just keep their stupid comments to themselves! :heart::hug:
Yeah. Oh this she can't... it's' just vegetarian like hamburger things... but still. Honestly I"m in the mood if she did I'd eat the pod container food and hope it killed me, and they said why and she blamed herself..... omg I'm in a bad mood... that is... ok... I'm definitely in a mood.

But yeah... and I"m hungry too! like I want to eat... but no... and the thing that annoys me is, food I can't eat because "it smells bad" is food SHE EATS. But no, the way I cook it (also the way she cooks it) is bad. like... whatever. I've started being pissed ever since she made me buy her lotto tickets with my debit card and never offered to pay me back.

• Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception, Jean4 and BlueWidow
B

Backwood_tilt

UnEnlightened
Dec 27, 2019

AUTOSPEED SAME DAY AUTO PARTS!!
But yeah... and I"m hungry too! like I want to eat... but no... and the thing that annoys me is, food I can't eat because "it smells bad" is food SHE EATS. But no, the way I cook it (also the way she cooks it) is bad. like... whatever. I've started being pissed ever since she made me buy her lotto tickets with my debit card and never offered to pay me back.

Your mom sounds like a rough experience. Sorry to hear about it :(

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
AUTOSPEED SAME DAY AUTO PARTS!!

Your mom sounds like a rough experience. Sorry to hear about it :(
Yeah... I still love her.... still making sure she can get money from something.... but she is so pushing things....and she has no clue.
----------
omg I'm not allowed to eat dinner, but I can eat a banana split

that just pisses me off. I don't even want it but I'm hungry so I said yes just so I get food

Last edited:
  • Hugs