Tell him to knock me offline next time!
He was my CTB support originally.

• Hugs
Reactions: BlueWidow, Carina and MysticPerception
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
Stan needs to chill out then because he caused one of my posts to not go through lol.

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
He saw the spelling mistake.

So you are part of his cult according to the thread. ;)
Ah so he saved me when I accidentally quoted the OP for no reason and only realized afterwards wait why did I do that I'm not awake yet.

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
He saw the spelling mistake.

So you are part of his cult according to the thread. ;)

Stan was my nigga through and through. He posted on my first thread. Not just that but our stories aligned perfectly and we regularly conversed. You're the living part of Stan and so much like him. You keep him alive in so many ways.

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Stan was my nigga through and through. He posted on my first thread. Not just that but our stories aligned perfectly and we regularly conversed. You're the living part of Stan and so much like him. You keep him alive in so many ways.
Now go back to that thread and read what you missed lol.

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Wait. There's a cult? I want in. I've never been cool enough for a cult.

You're in one now if you believe the mainstream narrative. This only a pro choice forum though as stated many times by the mods.

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
Stranger danger. I'll never understand people who think online friends aren't real friends. There is a real person behind the person posting on your screen. I've had online friends that I've known for over 10 years and they are very close to my heart and I know them well. It baffles me that someone can just say online stranger when you can know someone from top to bottom but if someone was their friend for a week in person and hardly knew them they wouldn't say they were strangers at all. It's so stupid how close minded people are about this.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Cult of the Dead Cow.... Best cult anywhere! it's also abbreviated cDc

Seriously! Look it up on wikipedia. They had a program called "Back Orifice 2000 "

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Stranger danger. I'll never understand people who think online friends aren't real friends. There is a real person behind the person posting on your screen. I've had online friends that I've known for over 10 years and they are very close to my heart and I know them well. It baffles me that someone can just say online stranger when you can know someone from top to bottom but if someone was their friend for a week in person and hardly knew them they wouldn't say they were strangers at all. It's so stupid how close minded people are about this.
98% of my friends are online friends. Most of my "knew in person" friends, are now "online friends" because I mainly talk to them online now anyway.

Reactions: Morphinekiss and MysticPerception
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Stan and I never physically met. He said we would have been married under different circumstances. Pretty real to me lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: BlueWidow, Morphinekiss and MysticPerception
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
Soooo can we get members only jackets now? I always wanted one.

Reactions: MysticPerception
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I am seriously considering buying rum and coke tonight.... like... really seriously...
Really though it's all down to me having prescriptions to pick up at 2 places, and if I"m out, I might as well buy things loll

Last edited:
  • Love
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I am seriously considering buying rum and coke tonight.... like... really seriously...
Really though it's all down to me having prescriptions to pick up at 2 places, and if I"m out, I might as well buy things loll
F30E1153 3C1B 4723 B7CC 93356E5ACC9C

• Love
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
So I wrote down on my final paper today a no for wanting to self harm because we gotta fill out the papers before we leave, but now, I'm starting to feel an urge mostly because I feel like an incompetent loser

• Hugs
Reactions: BlueWidow, MysticPerception and Carina
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
So I wrote down on my final paper today a no for wanting to self harm because we gotta fill out the papers before we leave, but now, I'm starting to feel an urge mostly because I feel like an incompetent loser
You've been taking massive steps towards your education and keeping yourself well fed and healthy so I think you're anything but an incompetent loser.

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow and Squiddy
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
You've been taking massive steps towards your education and keeping yourself well fed and healthy so I think you're anything but an incompetent loser.
Thanks. I admit I did cut a little

• Aww..
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
F8C6AC89 835E 471F 9778 3EC2002DCB28
Paging
@Raven Moon

Last edited:
Reactions: MysticPerception
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
I agree with @MysticPerception. You should be very proud of yourself today. It's not easy to. . . well, do anything when you're depressed, and you've been working very hard. I admire you for that. I just consider it an accomplishment when I get out of bed in the morning. But to go out and go through this program and looking for colleges— those are things to be admired. You are taking steps and you are doing it despite how difficult it is. :heart: :hug:

• Love
Reactions: Squiddy
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
I agree with @MysticPerception. You should be very proud of yourself today. It's not easy to. . . well, do anything when you're depressed, and you've been working very hard. I admire you for that. I just consider it an accomplishment when I get out of bed in the morning. But to go out and go through this program and looking for colleges— those are things to be admired. You are taking steps and you are doing it despite how difficult it is. :heart: :hug:
What's making me feel incompetent right now is at group, the nurse and I and a few other people were talking about my hair and how thick it is and how I need to wrap it up, but I don't even know how to wrap it which is making me feel incompetent

• Hugs
B

Backwood_tilt

UnEnlightened
Dec 27, 2019
I got my wrenches! God the exit bag method is actually a lot costlier than my initial estimates. I might do an accounting of all of it and post for others when everything is finally together. Still just missing a couple items...

I just returned to a glass of pineapple juice and vodka. Beers when i'm done the first glass :) Please join!

• Love
Reactions: Morphinekiss, Carina and Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Reactions: BlueWidow, MysticPerception and Carina