Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
My best friend once rolled in a fire when drunk... then he called a woman and confesed his love for her....

I and our other woman friend *may* have encouraged it because we were evil. And well, kinda wanted him to either be happy, or get it out of his system with a rejection.

In the old suicide world. Anyone who died for someone else was.. well .. soft to say it lightly. I guess I'm still around for one reason. If I'm going to do it, it'll be purely for me. Fuck doing it for anyone else.

• Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception and Carina
B

Backwood_tilt

UnEnlightened
Dec 27, 2019
It feels like my spirit or my essence or whatever you want to call it has been allowed to fly around free during this period of time at night when I'm allowed to be unconscious. It's allowed to sort of escape my body and my mind. Then, in the morning just seconds before I wake up, against its will, it gets violently forced or jerked back into my body and mind- a space where it doesn't feel comfortable and doesn't fit properly. And being wedged back into this space where it doesn't fit makes it feel sore. It almost feels sore and raw from continually being stuck in this uncomfortable space that it doesn't fit into. And then as I wake up, it just makes me feel sick because here it is again stuck—when all it wants is out so that it can continue to fly free like it does when I'm asleep.
Anyway, that's the closest I can come to explaining how it feels when I wake up in the morning.
I don't know if that makes any sense to anybody or not.

Lol yes, i feel similarly. I have broken sleep patterns and i can literally feel the switch between a state where i'm emotionally processing things well in sleep, then i flash back to being awakened where reality slowly sets in. And yeah, that shit hurts.
In the old suicide world. Anyone who died for someone else was.. well .. soft to say it lightly.

I am glad we are in the new suicide world :pfff:

But i agree some folks really need to tighten up around here. None of the folks in this thread.... but some of the stuff i see on SS really makes me scratch my head. So glad for the ignore feature LOL.

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Such a beautiful culture of individuals we have here. I don't know how many times I've been told that this place is surreal.

• Love
Reactions: Jean4, Carina and BlueWidow
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
In the old suicide world. Anyone who died for someone else was.. well .. soft to say it lightly. I guess I'm still around for one reason. If I'm going to do it, it'll be purely for me. Fuck doing it for anyone else.
Feel free to vent all you want if you want!

I had an almost entire "leadership convention" in high school that was basically a "don't kill yourself because of someone else". I swear they spent hours just saying that in different ways. It's like they thought my class was going to kill themselves because of that. Jokes on them! One did because he was lonely... others for money... one for health.... others for don't know.... then there's me... we just all waited until after high school.

BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Lol yes, i feel similarly. I have broken sleep patterns and i can literally feel the switch between a state where i'm emotionally processing things well in sleep, then i flash back to being awakened where reality slowly sets in. And yeah, that shit hurts.

I am glad we are in the new suicide world :pfff:

But i agree some folks really need to tighten up around here. None of the folks in this thread.... but some of the stuff i see on SS really makes me scratch my head. So glad for the ignore feature LOL.
I haven't used the ignore feature yet. When you ignore somebody, does it inform them that you're ignoring them the way it informs someone when you're following them?

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Feel free to vent all you want if you want!

I had an almost entire "leadership convention" in high school that was basically a "don't kill yourself because of someone else". I swear they spent hours just saying that in different ways. It's like they thought my class was going to kill themselves because of that. Jokes on them! One did because he was lonely... others for money... one for health.... others for don't know.... then there's me... we just all waited until after high school.

I can't vent here but only so much, I need the Rage Megathread to make a comeback otherwise.

Reactions: MysticPerception, Jean4, Carina and 1 other person
B

Backwood_tilt

UnEnlightened
Dec 27, 2019
I haven't used the ignore feature yet. When you ignore somebody, does it inform them that you're ignoring them the way it informs someone when you're following them?

i don't think so, so we'll have no idea if you decide to ignore one of us :pfff:

it hides their comments and threads, but if other people quote them in a thread you have the option of revealing their comments directly.

Also, if they post in a thread youre reading you have an option at the bottom of the thread to "show all ignored posts".

BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
I can't vent here but only so much, I need the Rage Megathread to make a comeback otherwise.
I love that Rage Megathread. That was such a great idea. Yes, that definitely needs to be bumped back up.
i don't think so, so we'll have no idea if you decide to ignore one of us :pfff:

it hides their comments and threads, but if other people quote them in a thread you have the option of revealing their comments directly.

Also, if they post in a thread youre reading you have an option at the bottom of the thread to "show all ignored posts".
No, it's not anyone in this thread. Some of the comments some people are making in other threads are just. . . . I don't understand why they're on a pro-choice forum if they aren't pro-choice. . . . Except I know it's just to harass us and to try to find some way to get this site shut down. I just saw a thread where a certain poster said they could certainly understand why people would want this site to be shut down.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Carina and Brick In The Wall
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Been talking with @Squiddy everyone. Our child is having a great time at her partial hospitalization program!!!! Let's all be proud!!!

• Love
Reactions: cosmicpixiedust, Squiddy, MysticPerception and 3 others
B

Backwood_tilt

UnEnlightened
Dec 27, 2019
I'd love to get some community feedback on this idea to see if the mods might eventually consider it.

I don't know why i care, i doubt it'll happen before i leave this earth, but i'm very design oriented due to my professional background and stuff like this nags me incessantly:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/just-shooting-the-shit-hear-me-out.30318/

BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Been talking with @Squiddy everyone. Our child is having a great time at her partial hospitalization program!!!! Let's all be proud!!!
Spongebob cheering gif

YAY @Squiddy!

Reactions: Squiddy, MysticPerception and Backwood_tilt
CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
You two had a child?!

B

Backwood_tilt

UnEnlightened
Dec 27, 2019
I can't find my glasses :pfff: and i have to leave home soon. Bah.

• Hugs
Reactions: Jean4 and MysticPerception
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
You know fuck.. I feel so late for my trip.

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
Good afternoon everyone. I woke up to lots of screaming and crying. Then more crying and screaming. Lasted about 40 minutes so needless to say when my real alarm went off an hour later I went right back to sleep without an alarm. Slept in really hard but I feel okay. I don't know what is so mentally distressing about children crying. I hate that my brain is wired to feel that way. It's like I want to help but it's not like they're actually in trouble and need help.

• Love
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Good afternoon everyone. I woke up to lots of screaming and crying. Then more crying and screaming. Lasted about 40 minutes so needless to say when my real alarm went off an hour later I went right back to sleep without an alarm. Slept in really hard but I feel okay. I don't know what is so mentally distressing about children crying. I hate that my brain is wired to feel that way. It's like I want to help but it's not like they're actually in trouble and need help.
It's why I have cats.

Reactions: BlueWidow and MysticPerception
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019

Well fuck to be honest. That fucking sucks and anyone who says otherwise is filling you full of shit.
It's why I have cats.

That's why everyone has cats.

• Hugs
Reactions: BlueWidow and MysticPerception
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Well fuck to be honest. That fucking sucks and anyone who says otherwise is filling you full of shit.

That's why everyone has cats.
My cats technically have me.... which is sad....

• Love
Reactions: MysticPerception, BlueWidow and CynicalHopelessness
CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
I'll be going to sleep now. Maybe I'll be the lucky one to not wake up next day :tongue:

• Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception and Carina
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Finished for the day. Music therapy was my favorite group

• Love
Reactions: MysticPerception, Morphinekiss, Carina and 1 other person
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
I'm glad you're feeling a little better. I have to tell you, I'd be pulling my hair out right now if I was stuck with a bunch of crying kids. I have very low patience for that kind of stuff. I commend you for tolerating it so well, particularly on top of the fact that they keep giving you all this extra work to do, because I think by now I would've either hurt myself or someone else. That's why I don't have any kids and I don't like to be around people who have kids.
By the way, it took me so long to answer you because I had to reboot my browser because the site wouldn't let me post anything. I had to shut everything off and then turn it all back on again to get the site to come back up and let me post.

• Love
Reactions: MysticPerception
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
The site went down briefly too --so there's that... it was annoying ... at least it was brief

• Love
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
I ate food. I feel guilty. I want to go purge but I may take a nap to stop myself.

• Hugs
Reactions: BlueWidow and Carina
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
It's Stan day. He knocked us offline

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow and Carina