Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Go Squiddy!!!! Sounds like a darn good breakfast! Next time pics!!!

You could have been polite as I was lol.
Hey @Brick In The Wall . Why can't I post on your wall? :aw:
It was. Just got checked in and am sitting in the first group. Gonna talk about why I currently want to ctb

• Hugs
Reactions: Jean4 and cosmicpixiedust
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Stan didn't want his wall open. Smart move. So we just keep his thread alive lol.

I don't really mind honestly. I just got bored and was fiddling with my profile one drunken night.

BooGirl

BooGirl

Warlock
Jan 10, 2020
I slept until 9 today somehow

• Love
Reactions: Carina, Jean4, cosmicpixiedust and 1 other person
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
It was. Just got checked in and am sitting in the first group. Gonna talk about why I currently want to ctb

Sending hugs your way, I hope it helps you. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Squiddy and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019

Good luck with group. I have to attend an anger management group as part of my separation. I'm not even an angry dude but having to attend these groups is starting to piss me off, oh the irony.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: BlueWidow, Squiddy, LegaliseIt! and 3 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I feel so fucking bad for @Circles right now.

• Aww..
Reactions: cosmicpixiedust
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
After this cigarette I'm going to call and reschedule my meds appointment, hopefully for sooner rather than later.
Also Fleetwood Mac, yay~
Me too! It's terrible. I wish I could hug him/her.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
I understand. I tried to CTB when my Peachy died. Before I put him to sleep, I told him that I couldn't live without him, and to come back to me.

People on Facebook were sending me pics of Orange cats (like Peach.). Nothing was right until I saw Milo and knew he was the one.

Hopefully @Circles new baby will come in soon.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall, cosmicpixiedust and Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I understand. I tried to CTB when my Peachy died. Before I put him to sleep, I told him that I couldn't live without him, and to come back to me.

People on Facebook were sending me pics of Orange cats (like Peach.). Nothing was right until I saw Milo and knew he was the one.

Hopefully @Circles new baby will come in soon.
I actually didn't want to see any cats, hear about cats, look at cats, or even know a species of felines existed when Newt (a cat that I had before Phoenix--like 20 years ago) died.

When I wrapped him up for cremation the vet's office felt bad they had to undo it partially because they said they hadn't ever seen such care taken to wrap an animal just for cremation (they had to check obviously). I was so protective of him even after death.

• Love
Reactions: cosmicpixiedust and Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Damn, I'm bouncing.
showered and brushed my teeth
Cleaned cat box and dishes
Changed out my water bottle on the water cooler
Put on clean pjs (that are too small)

Reactions: cosmicpixiedust and Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Damn, I'm bouncing.
showered and brushed my teeth
Cleaned cat box and dishes
Changed out my water bottle on the water cooler
Put on clean pjs (that are too small)
Every-time I hear 'bounce' I think of the Dark Angel TV series, and just the phrase ' bounce' where it means 'leave' moreso than like 'bouncing off walls' or similar

• Hugs
Reactions: Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Every-time I hear 'bounce' I think of the Dark Angel TV series, and just the phrase ' bounce' where it means 'leave' moreso than like 'bouncing off walls' or similar
I wish. That is easier than the Bipolar bouncing lol

cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
Man I hate calling and scheduling around my work, but I (sort of) did it.

Reactions: Root, BooGirl, Carina and 1 other person
BooGirl

BooGirl

Warlock
Jan 10, 2020
I feel like my dysphoria never even leaves anymore. I just sit around all day, feeling like a disgusting piece of human garbage.

• Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception, Root, cosmicpixiedust and 2 others
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I am so tempted to find an unopened bottle of wine in the back room.... and down the entire thing tonight/tomorrow.

no clue why... but just have this thought of doing it.

Although given recent things... it could be the onset of destructive haviour... hmm...

• Hugs
Reactions: Root, cosmicpixiedust and LegaliseIt!
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
I'm off my meds because I throw up every dose now. This is very bad. I'm at my GI doctor. Praying for relief.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall, Root, cosmicpixiedust and 2 others
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I feel like my dysphoria never even leaves anymore. I just sit around all day, feeling like a disgusting piece of human garbage.
Well, I won't say dysphoria may leave entirely. I do know from others that HRT could potentially greatly help you out in itself. It's not a miracle shot (pill/patch), but it does help people. And... anymore surgery (if desired) is covered by a lot of insurances as medically needed too!.

LegaliseIt!

LegaliseIt!

Elementalist
Nov 29, 2019
I am so tempted to find an unopened bottle of wine in the back room.... and down the entire thing tonight/tomorrow.

no clue why... but just have this thought of doing it.

Although given recent things... it could be the onset of destructive haviour... hmm...
Maybe venting about it on here is like a safety valve, and it won't be calling out to you now that you've talked about it.
That helps with my cravings—it lines things up in perspective, and helps me view the big picture beyond the instant gratification.
I'm off my meds because I throw up every dose now. This is very bad. I'm at my GI doctor. Praying for relief.
I'm so sad that you've been hit with this diagnosis. It sounds like a very difficult illness to cope with. Sending peace, comfort and hugs.

Last edited:
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
That has nothing to do with dysphoria. Everyone here feels that way. It's why we are here lol. The question is, what are you going to do about it? You have options. You choose not to take them. ;)

Reactions: Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Maybe venting about it on here is like a safety valve, and it won't be calling out to you now that you've talked about it.
That helps with my cravings—it lines things up in perspective, and helps me view the big picture beyond the instant gratification.
Not sure... like I do know I can semi-tell when my brain is doing things counter to normal reactions... but right now this is almost.... middle... don't feel depressed... don't feel hyper... feel overly focused with anything that could instantly toss me one way or another without warning while totally wanting to do things that are fun over healthy.... but it could be because I"m at work so putting on a fake persona which I've had almost my entire life of practice at.

BooGirl

BooGirl

Warlock
Jan 10, 2020
That has nothing to do with dysphoria. Everyone here feels that way. It's why we are here lol. The question is, what are you going to do about it? You have options. You choose not to take them. ;)
What do you mean?

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
SAme place, resources tab--also choose contact.

LGBT places definitely don't bite, they are normally welcoming, for that matter to anyone a lot of times (some might want only LGBT, but otherwise). Some places even have LGBT medical staff! So it's almost high % of LGBT people EVERYWHERE within it!

So yeah.... they normally make sure to take care of people.
-------------

Oh and it's listed as
TGNC RESOURCES

Last edited:
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Currently on a short 5 minute break. I wrote down suicidal thoughts on a paper and my nurse was like "do we need to hospitalize you" and I said no

• Hugs
Reactions: Root and Carina