M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
Is that a freaking kitty cat rolling pin? I need it to solidify my spot on the crazy cat lady of the neighborhood list.

Reactions: cosmicpixiedust
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
Is that a freaking kitty cat rolling pin? I need it to solidify my spot on the crazy cat lady of the neighborhood list.

It is! I did not know they made such a magnificent thing.

• Love
Reactions: Morphinekiss
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I just had a dream that 8 of us just happened to find out over pm that we all were going to ctb within the same 2hr period 6 with same method 2 with different ones.

It was pretty detailed....even know what happened in a single goodbye thread and message to a mod lol.

Oh yeah I'm up now obviously

Last edited:
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
I just had a dream that 8 of us just happened to find out over pm that we all were going to ctb within the same 2hr period 6 with same method 2 with different ones.

It was pretty detailed....even know what gapehappened in a single goodbye thread and message to a mid lol.

Oh yeah I'm up now obviously

Wow that is very detailed! I hope that it wasn't anything prophetic. :nomouth:

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Wow that is very detailed! I hope that it wasn't anything prophetic. :nomouth:
Yeah....well given the date it happened and people I remember....wouldn't shock me with some...but some did.

It was probably just my last conversations before bed that caused it honestly. So not to worried
My phone keeps on autocorrecting after I'm a few words past the word I typed. Ugh.

cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
Yeah....well given the date it happened and people I remember....wouldn't shock me with some...but some did.

It was probably just my last conversations before bed that caused it honestly. So not to worried
My phone keeps on autocorrecting after I'm a few words past the word I typed. Ugh.

Still pretty creepy, subconscious or not. Lol, the brain is weird sometimes. I hate when my phone does stuff like that.

cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
That is so cool really....I've seen similar things before places

----------------

Great. Now I'm tired but can't go to sleep because I have to be awake in under an hour....maybe just lie down? Might try that

I think everyone in this thread needs one. We can bake cat cookies for the whole forum. :wink:

Maybe lie down with the lights on?

Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
I think you will all be proud of me. 6:17 am. I woke up to an insult to Stan on The Who Is Stan thread. I politely responded. I will now take me meds. Feed the cats in time and debate if I get up.

• Love
Reactions: MysticPerception, Carina and cosmicpixiedust
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
I think you will all be proud of me. 6:17 am. I woke up to an insult to Stan on The Who Is Stan thread. I politely responded. I will now take me meds. Feed the cats in time and debate if I get up.

I am very proud of you! That person was SUPER disrespectful! 8[

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I am very proud of you! That person was SUPER disrespectful! 8[
Very very bizarre. I always wonder if a person like that is someone following me, or just a troll. A good thing is... it didn't push me over. I'm still stable.
We love you @Squiddy and are so proud of you! Have a great day at you partial hospitalization program and we will be here when you get home to hear all about it!! :heart:
0D52494F 1F40 4486 BF21 106796B0565B

Last edited:
Reactions: Diana03
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
Very very bizarre. I always wonder if a person like that is someone following me, or just a troll. A good thing is... it didn't push me over. I'm still stable.

That person struck me as a troll, but who knows. Either way, I'm glad you didn't let it get to you!

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
That person struck me as a troll, but who knows. Either way, I'm glad you didn't let it get to you!
Nope. I get enough of them at my day job who are a lot worse. Interesting though. Most people wouldn't come on a suicide forum and insult someone. Especially here when people are sensitive (which is why we are here). If it caught me on toilet day, it could have pushed me over.

• Hugs
Reactions: Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I think everyone in this thread needs one. We can bake cat cookies for the whole forum. :wink:

Maybe lie down with the lights on?
I totally just slept like for an hour lol. Eh I needed it. Not sorry
Thatreply about Stan was uncalled for regardless but especially given the board.

Last edited:
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Apple Cider Vinegar and meds are in.

I am obsessing and harping on the Stan attack. Something I do. I don't let things go.

Let's get the list.

Shower and brush teeth.
Clean cat dishes and box
Clean off all the crap on my dresser
Real job work

• Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception, Root and Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Nope. I get enough of them at my day job who are a lot worse. Interesting though. Most people wouldn't come on a suicide forum and insult someone. Especially here when people are sensitive (which is why we are here). If it caught me on toilet day, it could have pushed me over.
It's a good thing it didn't come that day!

Really though it's why someone shouldn't insult our make some weird comment about another here....who knows how people z are connected. Our what things that might push them could be.

I am obsessing and harping on the Stan attack. Something I do. I don't let things go.

Let's get the list.

Shower and brush teeth.
Clean cat dishes and box
Real job work

I can remember something for years and hold it against someone. I think everyone knows it's not good. Just remember that person was trying to hurt to make (himself?) Feel good with no thought to others. :)

And the rest respect Stan. Our knew and respected him depending. You could report the post to ;)

Last edited:
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019

I just saw the post in question. For someone who's supposedly chillin it was a shitty thing to say.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I just saw the post in question. For someone who's supposedly chillin it was a shitty thing to say.
My paranoia. I wonder if it is someone who found out who I am. Again...my own paranoia
It's a good thing it didn't come that day!

Really though it's why someone shouldn't insult our make some weird comment about another here....who knows how people z are connected. Our what things that might push them could be.

I can remember something for years and hold it against someone. I think everyone knows it's not good. Just remember that person was trying to hurt to make (himself?) Feel good with no thought to others. :)

And the rest respect Stan. Our knew and respected him depending. You could report the post to ;)
Nah. I wrote a novel just now putting him politely in his place.

Reactions: Carina
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
My paranoia. I wonder if it is someone who found out who I am. Again...my own paranoia

I wouldn't look into it that far. When you're as popular as Stan was and still is you're bound to have some haters.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I wouldn't look into it that far. When you're as popular as Stan was and still is you're bound to have some haters.
And he would laugh at those haters. He also would have the perfect comeback lol

cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
I totally just slept like for an hour lol. Eh I needed it. Not sorry
Thatreply about Stan was uncalled for regardless but especially given the board.
Sleep is good when ya need it.

It was rude, uncalled for, rather childish, and slightly troll-like.

Let's get the list.

Shower and brush teeth.
Clean cat dishes and box
Real job work

*cheer* Go Jean! :D Do the list! <3

Reactions: Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Sleep is good when ya need it.

It was rude, uncalled for, rather childish, and slightly troll-like.

*cheer* Go Jean! :D Do the list! <3
I have to. That post threw me off my game. I won't let it set me back. I was doing well.
@Root is in the house!!!!!
Damn. That post made me start to bounce. Friggen Bipolar. Going to shower. Put on the music and sing and try to get re stabilized

Last edited:
Reactions: Root
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
And he would laugh at those haters. He also would have the perfect comeback lol

Oh I wanted to say some shit. But it's against the forum TOS and probably illegal in many states. I'm not going to give the satisfaction.

• Hugs
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
I have to. That post threw me off my game. I won't let it set me back. I was doing well.
@Root is in the house!!!!!
Damn. That post made me start to bounce. Friggen Bipolar. Going to shower. Put on the music and sing and try to get re stabilized

*hugs* I love you, it's going to be okay. We're all here for you. Go shower and sing some of that out! :heart:

That George person's mother and my mother share the same birthday, and they have both passed. What are the odds..my heart is still racing!

Last edited:
  • Love
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Here at partial hospitalization program. Eating hash, biscuit and gravy, and cheese eggs currently

• Love
Reactions: MysticPerception, Carina and Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Here at partial hospitalization program. Eating hash, biscuit and gravy, and cheese eggs currently
Go Squiddy!!!! Sounds like a darn good breakfast! Next time pics!!!
Oh I wanted to say some shit. But it's against the forum TOS and probably illegal in many states. I'm not going to give the satisfaction.
You could have been polite as I was lol.
Hey @Brick In The Wall . Why can't I post on your wall? :aw:

Last edited:
Reactions: Carina and Squiddy
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Go Squiddy!!!! Sounds like a darn good breakfast! Next time pics!!!

You could have been polite as I was lol.
Hey @Brick In The Wall . Why can't I post on your wall? :aw:

Fixed it, have at it! Gimme your worst! :))

• Hugs