CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
Yeah, just snap my fingers
No, it's not easy and you probably won't get much luck on the first try. As a biological male grown in a fairly cis environment, it's been extremely hard for me to buy and female clothing, but now I'm fine even asking for assistance (well, except for the underwear lol)
Same, good morning!
How are you feeling today?

Reactions: Carina, Brick In The Wall and BooGirl
BooGirl

BooGirl

Warlock
Jan 10, 2020
No, it's not easy and you probably won't get much luck on the first try. As a biological male grown in a fairly cis environment, it's been extremely hard for me to buy and female clothing, but now I'm fine even asking for assistance (well, except for the underwear lol)

Are you trans too?

CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
Are you trans too?
I don't know, to be honest. I'd prefer to have been born a girl, and I like crossdressing, but I have zero dysphoria and feel no need to transition

• Love
  • Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: Carina, MysticPerception, WhyIsLife56 and 1 other person
BooGirl

BooGirl

Warlock
Jan 10, 2020
I'm done for today. I'll go to sleep now. Hopefully, I don't wake up, or wake up a girl, or any other number of fantastic options. Fuck everything.

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow, Carina, WhyIsLife56 and 1 other person
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
Late good morning @CynicalHopelessness
I'm done for today. I'll go to sleep now. Hopefully, I don't wake up, or wake up a girl, or any other number of fantastic options. Fuck everything.
and goodnight Boo. Sorry you're feeling really bad right now. Hope you wake up as a girl tomorrow.

CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
@MysticPerception morning is true, but whether it's good remains to be seen yet. But at least I'm *yawns* more rested than I was yesterday.

Reactions: MysticPerception
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
@MysticPerception morning is true, but whether it's good remains to be seen yet. But at least I'm *yawns* more rested than I was yesterday.
Okay then just morning lol. At least you got some sleep. I was woken up an hour early today and just said screw it. Worked out for me oddly enough.

CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
Okay then just morning lol. At least you got some sleep. I was woken up an hour early today and just said screw it. Worked out for me oddly enough.
"Screw sleep" or "screw the rest of the day, I'm going back to bed"?

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
"Screw sleep" or "screw the rest of the day, I'm going back to bed"?
The first one. I knew if I went back to bed I would just mess up my sleep schedule so I stayed up. I did lie in bed in an attempt to go back to sleep at first though. Kinda hard to sleep with two kids making a bunch of noise nearby. But eh I turned out okay for today.

CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
The first one. I knew if I went back to bed I would just mess up my sleep schedule so I stayed up. I did lie in bed in an attempt to go back to sleep at first though. Kinda hard to sleep with two kids making a bunch of noise nearby. But eh I turned out okay for today.
Same-ish, except without kids, just couldn't fall back asleep.

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
Same-ish, except without kids, just couldn't fall back asleep.
Well I hope your day goes decently as well then. I don't have much else to add honestly as I'm sleeping soon so I'm kinda just sitting here waiting to get tired.

• Hugs
Reactions: WhyIsLife56
WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Antinatalism + Efilism ❤️
Nov 4, 2019
Can I just wish myself into non existence?

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow, Carina and MysticPerception
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
  • Love
Reactions: BlueWidow and WhyIsLife56
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
You mean like as a replacement of a goodbye thread? Lol I'm confused :ahhha:
I meant if your wish didn't come true all at once lol. But yeah Cynical put it pretty well with the avengers comparison. I meant if your wish starts to work and you have time let me know so I can make the same wish.

B

Backwood_tilt

UnEnlightened
Dec 27, 2019
What if we start a secret blood oath club where we pool our money into hiring international assassins to off all of us one by one?

Effectively that's having the power to wish ourselves away lol. I think they should've done a goFundMe to assassinate Henry Kissinger instead of what they tried.

Reactions: MysticPerception and WhyIsLife56
WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Nov 4, 2019
I meant if your wish didn't come true all at once lol. But yeah Cynical put it pretty well with the avengers comparison. I meant if your wish starts to work and you have time let me know so I can make the same wish.
If I knew how how to make the wish I would've made it long ago. I'm still researching how to make one :wink:

CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
Reactions: WhyIsLife56 and MysticPerception
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
What if we start a secret blood oath club where we pool our money into hiring international assassins to off all of us one by one?

Effectively that's having the power to wish ourselves away lol. I think they should've done a goFundMe to assassinate Henry Kissinger instead of what they tried.
At that point it's just cheaper to fly to the same location and share some glasses of SN lol.

Reactions: GinaIsReady
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
An SN party!! :love::sunglasses:
Isn't that pretty much just a death cult meeting now that I think about it? Okay everyone make sure you have your cup of kool-aid. Don't drink it until the countdown though.

• Love
Reactions: Carina and WhyIsLife56
WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Nov 4, 2019
B

Backwood_tilt

UnEnlightened
Dec 27, 2019
At that point it's just cheaper to fly to the same location and share some glasses of SN lol.

Yeah, but which option has more intrigue??

I wonder how many folks here would actually be willing to Jonestown it together.

Edit: Jonestown as in fly to somewhere and all drink poison (probably SN as suggested) together and then just have a mass suicide. We could even stage it as a pro-euthanasia demonstration lol.

Last edited:
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
Using witchcraft :)

Lol that made me laugh
That would actually be kinda cool though considering the circumstances.
It looks like I need to buy some books on witchcraft now.