Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
I'm still kinda full from earlier. I think I'll skip dinner tonight or finish the rest of my milkshake in the fridge

Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Hmmm. . . Me too. It appears the groceries I had delivered today aren't in any mood to cook themselves. I was under the impression I ordered the self cooking groceries. Darn it!
You didn't get a rotisserie chicken?

M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
I ate half a sweet potato.

• Love
Reactions: MysticPerception, BlueWidow, Jean4 and 1 other person
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Self cooking groceries sounds like a cool idea actually... open box, "poof" pasta instantly cooks .... but not like MRE stuff

Reactions: BlueWidow and Jean4
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Someone remind me not to eat an entire pizza by myself.... I'm going to explide

Reactions: MysticPerception and BlueWidow
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Okay, I just settled on a can of lentil soup. Canned soup, the next best thing to self cooking food. You dump it in a bowl, throw it in the microwave for a couple of minutes, and you've got soup. Hopefully, I'll be in the mood to cook over the next couple of days and I can make two or three things ahead and just keep them in the fridge for when I want to eat them.

• Love
Reactions: MysticPerception, LegaliseIt! and Carina
WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Antinatalism + Efilism ❤️
Nov 4, 2019
Living is way too exhausting :ehh:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception, BlueWidow, Morphinekiss and 1 other person
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
Just got back up and going for work. How's everyone doing? I'm proud of you guys for eating!

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Just got back up and going for work. How's everyone doing? I'm proud of you guys for eating!
I'm proud of you for going to work. I realize lots of people have no choice in the matter, but I don't know how some of you manage to get up and go like that. I couldn't do it. If I got into a situation where I had to work, I'd have to ctb right away. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: cosmicpixiedust and Backwood_tilt
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
Shy of going to explode from eating too much... good.

Ahh, that feeling. x] It's both a good and a bad thing lol

Yeahhhhh Cosmic! How was your day?
It was okay, I didn't do much. I overslept for going to the vet, it took ages to fall asleep. My day is more or less just starting I guess. I forgot to bring Alieve. I'm hoping we get to the store we're going to before they close so I can buy some. How are you doing?
I'm proud of you for going to work. I realize lots of people have no choice in the matter, but I don't know how some of you manage to get up and go like that. I couldn't do it. If I got into a situation where I had to work, I'd have to ctb right away. :heart:

Thank you very much. It's been hard the past few days, I've skipped two days and I think at least one supervisor isn't pleased with me. My back is killing me on top of it. So thank you. You have no idea. ❤

Look what just came on the radio!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: MysticPerception, Carina, Jean4 and 1 other person
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Well once again the night got away from me!

Think I'm going to go to bed. Might have a harder time tonight given what I did last night to sleep--totally my fault though, so want to make sure I can actually hopefully sleep tonight.

• Love
Reactions: MysticPerception, BlueWidow and cosmicpixiedust
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019

Think I'm going to go to bed. Might have a harder time tonight given what I did last night to sleep--totally my fault though, so want to make sure I can actually hopefully sleep tonight.

Have a good night, dear! Sweet dreams! I hope you can sleep

BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019

Good night. I hope you sleep well. :heart: :zzz:

Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
I'm heading out too. See you tomorrow and we do it again!

• Love
Reactions: MysticPerception, Morphinekiss, cosmicpixiedust and 1 other person
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
I'm heading out too. See you tomorrow and we do it again!
Goodnight @Jean4. I think I'm going to go too. Long day today.

• Love
Reactions: MysticPerception and cosmicpixiedust
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Got a headache from watching the Sims 2 DS gameplay on YouTube. Anyways, time to go to sleep since I have the hospital program tomorrow. See y'all tomorrow

• Love
Reactions: MysticPerception, Morphinekiss and BooGirl
BooGirl

BooGirl

Warlock
Jan 10, 2020
My body is slowly slowly slowly being poisoned by testosterone. I need to get on estrogen, but I'm too much of a shy little bitch to work up the courage to walk over to Planned Parenthood or whatever and do so. Why couldn't I have just been born a girl? This life is a hellish curse. I don't want to exist. Why the fuck do I need to have dysphoria?

• Hugs
Reactions: BlueWidow, Carina, MysticPerception and 1 other person
CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
I woke up early today, probably won't be going back to sleep, so morning, folks

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow, Carina, MysticPerception and 2 others
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
My body is slowly slowly slowly being poisoned by testosterone. I need to get on estrogen, but I'm too much of a shy little bitch to work up the courage to walk over to Planned Parenthood or whatever and do so. Why couldn't I have just been born a girl? This life is a hellish curse. I don't want to exist. Why the fuck do I need to have dysphoria?
Do you have anyone who can go with you for support?

CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
Maybe, but why am I not mature enough to do these things on my own? I just wanna be ended.
Why not go there and try to overcome shyness while you're at it?