CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
Using witchcraft :)
Aw, that shucks. I'm like that guy from A Certain Magical Index, who can't use any magic and magic doesn't work on him.

Reactions: MysticPerception and WhyIsLife56
WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Antinatalism + Efilism ❤️
Nov 4, 2019
It looks like I need to buy some books on witchcraft now.
I was actually considering getting into since I was actually going to get into astrology in depth as well.

Aw, that shucks. I'm like that guy from A Certain Magical Index, who can't use any magic and magic doesn't work on him.
You mean Touma? Lol
How come magic wouldn't work on you?

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
Yeah, but which option has more intrigue??

I wonder how many folks here would actually be willing to Jonestown it together.

Edit: Jonestown as in fly to somewhere and all drink poison (probably SN as suggested) together and then just have a mass suicide. We could even stage it as a pro-euthanasia demonstration lol.
Probably would be too expensive for most but if you could get enough people together without the police finding out and intervening that could be cool.
So your luck is also terrible then. No wonder you ended up here.

B

Backwood_tilt

UnEnlightened
Dec 27, 2019
Probably would be too expensive for most but if you could get enough people together without the police finding out and intervening that could be cool.

As long as we have one or several rich participants who wouldn't mind picking up the slack for those who cannot afford as much, i'm sure this is a possibility. Think of the perks, nobody has to die alone and we can have a grand party before the great send off!

Reactions: WhyIsLife56 and MysticPerception
CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
I'm surprised you've seen that anime lol. Though my luck is okay. I think it has something to do with me not believing in magic due to there being too much bullshit magical thinking around me in my youth.
Think of the perks, nobody has to die alone and we can have a grand party before the great send off!
Think of how many of us here are fucking cowards though and will opt out last second.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Finis Autem Spero, WhyIsLife56 and MysticPerception
WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Nov 4, 2019
I'm surprised you've seen that anime lol. Though my luck is okay. I think it has something to do with me not believing in magic due to there being too much bullshit magical thinking around me in my youth.
I didn't watch the Index one. Only the Railgun and Accelerator one. Accelerator was really good. It was a bit darker.

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
I didn't watch the Index one. Only the Railgun and Accelerator one. Accelerator was really good. It was a bit darker.
Ironically I only watched Index. I found Railgun boring and couldn't do it. I didn't watch S3 though as I heard it was terrible while it was airing. Completely forgot about the accelerator spin off. Heard it was okay.

Think of how many of us here are fucking cowards though and will opt out last second.
Also yeah I would definitely cower out on that. I mean come on get on a plane and meet a bunch of people you've known for a while in person. Right and what happens when other people catch wind of it and suddenly it's a huge event where everyone gets busted at once. Sadly too dangerous for me to even attempt showing up to.

Reactions: WhyIsLife56
WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Nov 4, 2019
Ironically I only watched Index. I found Railgun boring and couldn't do it. I didn't watch S3 though as I heard it was terrible while it was airing. Completely forgot about the accelerator spin off. Heard it was okay.
The Accelerator one was really good. Better than I thought, considering it involves a person trying to mess with dead corpses. (literally messing with death)

Reactions: MysticPerception
CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
I watched all of them. S3 was so terrible I don't remember anything else about it. Accelerator was neat, but I wish they did something interesting with his time limit.

WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Nov 4, 2019
Railgun S3 is still airing I believe

CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
Yeah, that I haven't seen. Not sure if I will

• Wow
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
Yeah, that I haven't seen. Not sure if I will
It's okay you can just read all 30+(or was it 20+?) books instead. Because apparently they're good despite the writer clearly never going to finish until he dies. Oh wait we'll be dead before he finishes. Welp nevermind I guess.

WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Nov 4, 2019
It's okay you can just read all 30+(or was it 20+?) books instead. Because apparently they're good despite the writer clearly never going to finish until he dies. Oh wait we'll be dead before he finishes. Welp nevermind I guess.
There's just so many of them. I'm sad I won't get to see how Detective Conan ends.

B

Backwood_tilt

UnEnlightened
Dec 27, 2019
Also yeah I would definitely cower out on that. I mean come on get on a plane and meet a bunch of people you've known for a while in person. Right and what happens when other people catch wind of it and suddenly it's a huge event where everyone gets busted at once. Sadly too dangerous for me to even attempt showing up to.

that's why it has to be a blood oath :devil:

I actually am surprised you guys would say that. I assume most people on SS are dead serious about killing themselves.

CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
Ha-ha. At least the silly harem series that I started reading some time ago is finished now. Just gotta reread 15 books I almost don't remember, and then I can finish remaining 5.
Well it's also one of those things that don't work on me :tongue:

I actually am surprised you guys would say that. I assume most people on SS are dead serious about killing themselves.
In case of mass gathering, it would take one person to not overcome their survival instinct and call an ambulance to jeopardize everybody's attempt.

Last edited:
WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Nov 4, 2019

It's most likely a mix apparently. I know I'm dead set killing myself. That's why I'm here :)
Blood oath. Death cult. It all sounds cool to me.

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
There's just so many of them. I'm sad I won't get to see how Detective Conan ends.
I think Detective Conan will actually end but it will be like yeah okay it's over but should have ended like 100 chapters ago.

I'm completely serious but there's a big difference between taking my own life and trusting an internet gathering to go well enough.
In case of mass gathering, it would take one person to not overcome their survival instinct and call an ambulance to jeopardize everybody's attempt.
Also this.

WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Nov 4, 2019
I think Detective Conan will actually end but it will be like yeah okay it's over but should have ended like 100 chapters ago.

I'm completely serious but there's a big difference between taking my own life and trusting an internet gathering to go well enough.
Yeah I guess so.

The nature of the Internet apparently.

B

Backwood_tilt

UnEnlightened
Dec 27, 2019
OK you guys have convinced me.

International assassination ring it is then :sunglasses:

CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
You have to go back in time and keep your parents from meeting for that.
I wonder now, if you were to affect your dad's masturbation routine, would this "reroll RNG" and result in somebody else being born?

Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I wonder now, if you were to affect your dad's masturbation routine, would this "reroll RNG" and result in somebody else being born?

Oddly enough I've wondered that when my own kids were born. Seeing the difference yet similarities in the two.

B

Backwood_tilt

UnEnlightened
Dec 27, 2019

Yeah. Consciousness is physiological in nature. So it'll be some other sucker instead of us!

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
I'd feel really bad if someone else was born in my place though. They would take the full burden of the suffering that is living just because I wanted out. I'd rather just make it so I'm not born period. My family has enough members and children they didn't need me. I came 10 years later and was a surprise. Might as well take the surprise away and nothing will seem off at all after that.

WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Nov 4, 2019
Yeah. Consciousness is physiological in nature. So it'll be some other sucker instead of us!
From what I've read, we were the sperm that took the most advantage out of all the other ones.

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
Okay I am going to bed. It's bedtime for me and I should be in bed already. Good night morning everyone. If you sleep sleep well if you stay awake well have a nice day or try to not have a terrible day at least. Gonna bump Stan's thread then head out.

• Love
Reactions: Carina and WhyIsLife56