Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
That's messed up. That's really bad. Who charges fees for leaving early like what even? I'll never understand these doctors that hate people so much. If the medical field makes you so jaded then go somewhere else with your extensive learning and degree.
That's how I interpreted the sign at least... "fee for canceling without notice up to appointment" because it was phrased like if you left before appointment end you wasted the doctor's time that could've been given to another patient.

I despised him with a passion. The bastard sent me a bill after knowing that I had filed that against him and threaten to sue me for not paying $35. It cost more than that to file a lawsuit. He only sent me a bill almost a year after the appointment, and after he probably got notified that he was forbidden from seeing my records as the hospital let him see them , and I raised hell and threatened to sue them over it (they were very apologetic and made sure that everywhere in my file had a 'do not let doctor see her files') as someone screwed up. I accepted their apology.

He sent the bill after that, like a week after. Almost like he was informed about the complaint, and that he should've known, since he was in my file as it was flagged. I actually had a friend pay the bill on my behalf (I paid her, she paid it) just because I couldn't pay the thing and even talk on the phone with the same people in the same office as he was in.

MY good neurologist.... when that jerk retired.... he took over his practice.... and I now have to go into the same office ;-; It's so freaking stressful even though I know the other guy is gone, I fear he's just tricking me... But I love my neurologist... so I keep on going to him. But the office people are the same... but they are effing idiots.... They didn't call in my prescriptions! I had to have the pharmacy request refills, because they forgot to do it despite my doctor telling them to do it.

• Hugs
Reactions: BlueWidow
B

Backwood_tilt

UnEnlightened
Dec 27, 2019
Probably sound like a broken record, but fuck the US healthcare system.

It sucks that you guys cannot find adequate care providers and physicians whose priority is you and your health - not their office's balance sheet at the end of the day.

Reactions: Worthless_nobody, Carina and BlueWidow
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Uh... what type of doctor would do that? like... nevermind... I just remembered one that did similar to me.. .he was so bad I didn't want him touching me. I almost left mid exam, and felt like he'd charge me extra if I did because his exam room was plastered with fees for not doing what he wanted, or not cancelling within set times. I almost broke down crying in the exam. He even yelled at me for using 'incorrect words to describe me issue' when he asked me questions. I outright told the hospital he was at and HEAD OF THE DEPARTMENT that if I was in there, and he was the only doctor and my life dependant on it to let me die, because he was not to ever touch me, look at me, see my test results or anything.
I know the feeling.
I had a really kind doctor when I was younger but I haven't seen him in a long long time. He was very polite and friendly and not in a superficial way really. He just wanted you to relax and chill while he takes care of things. Otherwise though I got nothing. At least the ones I've met otherwise are polite but they clearly just want you gone the second you show up.
It's weird because for the most part when I was younger, I don't remember doctors being as rude or inconsiderate to me as they were later on, particularly after I developed the thyroid problem.
I'm off to the store for a minute. Shouldn't take long it's the same one around the corner as last time. I'm only mentioning this in case I die in some sort of weird freak crash and don't return I don't want to have just vanished lol.
We'll miss you while you're gone. On a more positive note, my groceries were just delivered so now I have food for another two or three weeks. I don't know if that's good or not. One of the reasons I let it run out is because I thought I'd be gone by now. :notsure:
I also had 2 Arbys roast beef n cheddar sandwiches, but ate them. And then I complain about my weight lol
@Squiddy, How is it that you always know what to get to eat that makes me hungry. They just added Arby's to our DoorDash and it's actually not that far from me. I've already ordered it once and now you're seriously making me consider ordering it again. Last time I think the food was here within 20 minutes. LOL!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MysticPerception, Carina and Squiddy
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
I know the feeling.

It's weird because for the most part when I was younger, I don't remember doctors being as rude or inconsiderate to me as they were later on, particularly after I developed the thyroid problem.

We'll miss you while you're gone. On a more positive note, my groceries were just delivered so now I have food for another two or three weeks. I don't know if that's good or not. One of the reasons I let it run out is because I thought I'd be gone by now. :notsure:

@Squiddy, How is it that you always know what to get to eat that makes me hungry. They just added Arby's to our DoorDash and it's actually not that far from me. I've already ordered it once and now you're seriously making me consider ordering it again. Last time I think the food was here within 20 minutes. LOL!
Lmao Arby's is so good. I thought about getting their loaded curly fries

• Love
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Lmao Arby's is so good. I thought about getting their loaded curly fries
I love the curly fries! I usually get two orders.
LOL! I like the French dip, the regular roast beef, the beef and cheddar, oh- there are just too many good items at Arby's to choose from! LOL!

Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
I love the curly fries! I usually get two orders.
LOL! I like the French dip, the regular roast beef, the beef and cheddar, oh- there are just too many good items at Arby's to choose from! LOL!
Their jalepeno roast beef sliders are the best

• Love
B

Backwood_tilt

UnEnlightened
Dec 27, 2019
you guys just reminded me i'm supposed to feed myself to survive - thanks!

Reactions: Carina and BlueWidow
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
OMG I'm going to be stuck at work 15-30 minutes after hours
All because my ride is going to be that late.... like come on.... I don't want to be here that late... especially since I technially need to leave the building... I'd be outside for at least 15 minutes! It's freezing outside! And snowing!

Last edited:
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Somebody Bump please

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I replied with a question lol

Reactions: BlueWidow and Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
And @Carina for the win... and a great post!
I just got done spending 3 hours making a 3D asset... only about a thousand more to go!

I could use a bump about right now heh.
Take pics when you are done!

Last edited:
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I kind of want pizza tonight... part of me knows exactly how tonight is going to go down....
Part of me is tempted just to order a pizza and not care what they do.

Part of me is thinking she's probably going to order pizza, or just be like "oh we can eat this that's at home" and me not want it.

moral of this is I may be hungry.

• Love
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
I kind of want pizza tonight... part of me knows exactly how tonight is going to go down....
Part of me is tempted just to order a pizza and not care what they do.

Part of me is thinking she's probably going to order pizza, or just be like "oh we can eat this that's at home" and me not want it.

moral of this is I may be hungry.
So @Squiddy, what's for dinner? @Carina & I are hungry.

Reactions: Carina
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
Oh I also forgot to mention he's taking me off Trazadone in the next month and also changing my Wellbutrin from SR to ER
So @Squiddy, what's for dinner? @Carina & I are hungry.
I'm not sure yet. I'm still full

Reactions: Carina and BlueWidow
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Reactions: BlueWidow and Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I still can't believe you managed to post so much you got pink @Jean4 lol

Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
Anyone ever lied so much that they start to believe its the truth?

BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Does "I'm fine" count?
So true! :pfff: Yes, I'm happy I woke up today.
Why no, I'm not praying for an astroid to take us all out, why do you ask? :pfff:

• Love
Reactions: Soulless_Angel, WhyIsLife56 and Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
So true! :pfff: Yes, I'm happy I woke up today.
Why no, I'm not praying for an astroid to take us all out, why do you ask? :pfff:
Granted the 'believe it's true' might be better off as 'start to say like you believe it', but still lol

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
my mom is replying to all text messages with "Ok" because she's using the car.... I"m so tempted to put in something that she'll say 'ok' to and be like 'great thanks!' and not give her time to correct it lol

Reactions: MysticPerception and Soulless_Angel