MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
Yeah people who's names are crossed out can view threads
Oh okay. Right they might just be banned not gone. That was really weird to see. Makes sense though thanks.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Oh okay. Right they might just be banned not gone. That was really weird to see. Makes sense though thanks.
I see grey crossed out all the time it seems... well at least 'online'... always seems weird. Like I thought it would've meant they had to request an un-ban/block.

Reactions: MysticPerception
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
I see grey crossed out all the time it seems... well at least 'online'... always seems weird. Like I thought it would've meant they had to request an un-ban/block.

I thought new rules meant you could unban yourself I dunno I am just so confused

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
You would think they would just be forced to be a guest instead. But I guess it doesn't really matter.

Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
@MysticPerception, users who are crossed out and read the forum and can't post. They also can't see the chat or anything except the forum.

I will clean the cat box when Sammy leaves it.

Reactions: MysticPerception and Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
It's all so confusing! Ugh. Easier to just go with it and let the mods deal with it. I know they see it, so if something bad is happening, they know.

BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Paging
@Raven Moon
@Nemeshisu
@L0ne1ygh0st (Last page. May be hospitalized)
@Sensei
@BooGirl
@BlueWidow
Hello everyone,

I'm here. I've just been trying to get a bunch of stuff done today that I've been putting off. Plus, my Internet is running very slow today and I figured coming on here would just be frustrating for me because I have to keep rebooting my system. But I just wanted to check in and let everyone know I'm still here. I hope everyone's day is going well. Mine is going okay.
Takes forever for medical people sometimes--gotta love it! :)
I absolutely hate waiting in medical offices. They're always freezing and you're stuck in a room with a bunch of sick people and the chairs are always uncomfortable. It's like they're trying to do everything they can to make you as miserable as possible while you sit there waiting for the high and mighty doctor to come in and grant you the pleasure of his presence and wisdom. Aren't you fortunate he's agreed to carve a tiny piece of his day out just for you, the tiniest piece possible. I hate doctors. I wish every doctor would have to suffer every disease of every person they ever had to treat so they know what it's like. :meh:

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception, Backwood_tilt, WhyIsLife56 and 1 other person
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Got done a few minutes ago. Went okay. He made me promise him I wouldn't kill or harm myself

• Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
I absolutely hate waiting in medical offices. They're always freezing and you're stuck in a room with a bunch of sick people and the chairs are always uncomfortable. It's like they're trying to do everything they can to make you as miserable as possible while you sit there waiting for the high and mighty doctor to come in and grant you the pleasure of his presence and wisdom. Aren't you fortunate he's agreed to carve a tiny piece of his day out just for you, the tiniest piece possible.
Can I put this on a golden plaque and hang it in my living room? It just perfectly encapsulates how I feel about the doctors office and why I never go.

Reactions: BlueWidow
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Can I put this on a golden plaque and hang it in my living room? It just perfectly encapsulates how I feel about the doctors office and why I never go.
Oh, when my SIL was dragging me to those doctors appointments last year, it was just brutal. It was like everything was specifically designed to make me as miserable as possible. For one thing, she would always schedule the appointment in the afternoon no matter how many times I told her that was the worst part of the day for me. Then, even if we had an appointment, we would sit in his waiting room for a minimum of two hours, and it was usually much longer than that. Then you'd go to the inner office and sit there for another hour or more. Meanwhile, I would be feeling dizzy, exhausted, nauseous, and just generally ill- and his office was always freezing. I'd wear a jacket but it didn't seem to matter how much I wore, it was still cold. Once I thought about wearing my winter coat in there. So by the time the doctor got there, I was so sick I could barely hold my head up and I was freezing to death. Then the doctor would come in and yell at me because of my posture and the way I was sitting because I would be sitting with my body all pulled in and my head down because I was exhausted and sick and freezing. And he would complain about the fact that I wasn't smiling. I just wanted to punch him in the face. He was an arrogant son of a bitch, like most doctors I've met in my life.
And I'd go through all that BS just for him to cut my medicine back so that I would end up feeling worse. What was the freaking point?!
Now she wonders why I don't want to be dragged around to yet another doctor.

• Aww..
Reactions: Backwood_tilt, Carina and MysticPerception
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
I also got my Lithium dose increased from 300 to 600mg

• Love
Reactions: Carina, MysticPerception and BlueWidow
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
Oh, when my SIL was dragging me to those doctors appointments last year, it was just brutal. It was like everything was specifically designed to make me as miserable as possible. For one thing, she would always schedule the appointment in the afternoon no matter how many times I told her that was the worst part of the day for me. Then, even if we had an appointment, we would sit in his waiting room for a minimum of two hours, and it was usually much longer than that. Then you'd go to the inner office and sit there for another hour or more. Meanwhile, I would be feeling dizzy, exhausted, nauseous, and just generally ill- and his office was always freezing. I'd wear a jacket but it didn't seem to matter how much I wore, it was still cold. Once I thought about wearing my winter coat in there. So by the time the doctor got there, I was so sick I could barely hold my head up and I was freezing to death. Then the doctor would come in and yell at me because of my posture and the way I was sitting because I would be sitting with my body all pulled in and my head down because I was exhausted and sick and freezing. And he would complain about the fact that I wasn't smiling. I just wanted to punch him in the face. He was an arrogant son of a bitch, like most doctors I've met in my life.
And I'd go through all that BS just for him to cut my medicine back so that I would end up feeling worse. What was the freaking point?!
What the hell kind of doctor is that? Who yells at someone for their posture and them not smiling? That's the worst. That's not a doctor that's an abusive parent. The freezing thing ugh I get that. I don't understand why they crank the AC so hard in those rooms it's awful. It's like I'm going to be sitting here for at least two hours do I really need to be this uncomfortable the whole time? Never makes any sense why they have it like that to me.

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow and Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I'm being productive at work... yay... now I don't feel bad for being here all day....rofl... kidding... didn't feel bad anyway.

• Love
Reactions: MysticPerception and BlueWidow
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
What the hell kind of doctor is that? Who yells at someone for their posture and them not smiling? That's the worst. That's not a doctor that's an abusive parent. The freezing thing ugh I get that. I don't understand why they crank the AC so hard in those rooms it's awful. It's like I'm going to be sitting here for at least two hours do I really need to be this uncomfortable the whole time? Never makes any sense why they have it like that to me.
I'm starting to think most doctors are sadists. I know there are probably a few good ones out there, I just never seem to cross paths with any of them.

• Hugs
Reactions: Carina and MysticPerception
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
I'm starting to think most doctors are sadists. I know there are probably a few good ones out there, I just never seem to cross paths with any of them.
I had a really kind doctor when I was younger but I haven't seen him in a long long time. He was very polite and friendly and not in a superficial way really. He just wanted you to relax and chill while he takes care of things. Otherwise though I got nothing. At least the ones I've met otherwise are polite but they clearly just want you gone the second you show up.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Uh... what type of doctor would do that? like... nevermind... I just remembered one that did similar to me.. .he was so bad I didn't want him touching me. I almost left mid exam, and felt like he'd charge me extra if I did because his exam room was plastered with fees for not doing what he wanted, or not cancelling within set times. I almost broke down crying in the exam. He even yelled at me for using 'incorrect words to describe me issue' when he asked me questions. I outright told the hospital he was at and HEAD OF THE DEPARTMENT that if I was in there, and he was the only doctor and my life dependant on it to let me die, because he was not to ever touch me, look at me, see my test results or anything.

• Hugs
Reactions: BlueWidow and MysticPerception
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Lordy. It appears that everybody is having a bad day today.

• Hugs
Reactions: BlueWidow and MysticPerception
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
Uh... what type of doctor would do that? like... nevermind... I just remembered one that did similar to me.. .he was so bad I didn't want him touching me. I almost left mid exam, and felt like he'd charge me extra if I did because his exam room was plastered with fees for not doing what he wanted, or not cancelling within set times. I almost broke down crying in the exam. He even yelled at me for using 'incorrect words to describe me issue' when he asked me questions. I outright told the hospital he was at and HEAD OF THE DEPARTMENT that if I was in there, and he was the only doctor and my life dependant on it to let me die, because he was not to ever touch me, look at me, see my test results or anything.
That's messed up. That's really bad. Who charges fees for leaving early like what even? I'll never understand these doctors that hate people so much. If the medical field makes you so jaded then go somewhere else with your extensive learning and degree.
Lordy. It appears that everybody is having a bad day today.
I'm having a good day if it makes you feel better lol.

Last edited:
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
20200123 153454
Cookies and cream milkshake

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow, Carina and MysticPerception
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
No. It's the usual crap, but nothing absolutely horrible.. which makes it a GREAT DAY! lol. Oh. And I am not suicidal at this particular second, so that is a good thing :)

Cookies and Cream?
Yup

Reactions: Jean4
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
I'm off to the store for a minute. Shouldn't take long it's the same one around the corner as last time. I'm only mentioning this in case I die in some sort of weird freak crash and don't return I don't want to have just vanished lol.

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
I also had 2 Arbys roast beef n cheddar sandwiches, but ate them. And then I complain about my weight lol

• Love