Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Just watched Chicago Med. Was pretty good. I'm gonna call it a night now. I'll be praying for that meteor lol.

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
I'm home and I feel surprisingly great other than my hands hurting a lot. I'm cooking up some rice and I'm just gonna dump some spaghetti sauce with ground beef onto it because I'm too lazy to boil new noodles for the leftover sauce lol.
Well, it's a moot point in the end. Just kill me lol
Count me in. If you're going I'm tagging along.
Just watched Chicago Med. Was pretty good. I'm gonna call it a night now. I'll be praying for that meteor lol.
Goodnight Squiddy. Hope you sleep well.

• Love
Reactions: Squiddy and WhyIsLife56
CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
Morning, folks.

• Love
Reactions: Carina and MysticPerception
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
Nah, today's sleep was crap and I woke up on the verge of giving up
Aw I'm sorry to hear that. I guess @BlueWidow was right we seem to siphon sleep from each other but I guess we also interchange good times. I had a nice day today so I was hoping you would wake up okay but I guess not everything can go so easy. I know the giving up feeling all too well. Hope the rest of your day goes better at least.

• Hugs
Reactions: BlueWidow
CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
Aw I'm sorry to hear that. I guess @BlueWidow was right we seem to siphon sleep from each other but I guess we also interchange good times. I had a nice day today so I was hoping you would wake up okay but I guess not everything can go so easy. I know the giving up feeling all too well. Hope the rest of your day goes better at least.
Thanks. And nice to know you had a good day! Did anything special happen?

Also beware, I might be siphoning all the sleep for myself soon :tongue:

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow and MysticPerception
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
Thanks. And nice to know you had a good day! Did anything special happen?

Also beware, I might be siphoning all the sleep for myself soon :tongue:
Feel free to take it I've got enough good sleep lately lol. Nah, nothing special happened. Work was just really easy and I felt like I was being haunted by @Rena_rossy in a good way. I think I might be going insane but that's okay if it means feeling fuzzy warmth despite it being super cold. But yeah easy day and I absolutely loathe work so that's a huge relief for me really every time it happens.

I guess the @ was pointless now that I think about it but I just felt like trying it to see. I didn't think about being crossed out means it doesn't link to their profile lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: WhyIsLife56
WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Antinatalism + Efilism ❤️
Nov 4, 2019
I guess the @ was pointless now that I think about it but I just felt like trying it to see. I didn't think about being crossed out means it doesn't link to their profile lol.
I tried to do the same with BPD_LE a while back and when it didn't work, I almost felt sad. It's like their profile almost had no meaning since it doesn't link to it anymore.

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow and MysticPerception
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
I tried to do the same with BPD_LE a while back and when it didn't work, I almost felt sad. It's like their profile almost had no meaning since it doesn't link to it anymore.
Yeah for a second I was confused but then I went oh yeah. I mean their profiles are still there so it's kinda weird it refuses to link but I guess it makes sense in a way. Ah well, we can just mention them by username without the @ I guess.
Okay I'm gonna bump Stan's thread and go to sleep. I am very tired actually. Not looking forward to waking up knowing my sister is going to shove the dishes on me after she cooked creating a mountain of them herself but whatever. Have a nice day night everyone.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Carina, BlueWidow and WhyIsLife56
CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
Ok, let me try it:
@BPD_LE
Okay I'm gonna bump Stan's thread and go to sleep. I am very tired actually. Not looking forward to waking up knowing my sister is going to shove the dishes on me after she cooked creating a mountain of them herself but whatever. Have a nice day night everyone.
Have a nice rest, especially since I didn't :)

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception
CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
The name didn't show up when I did it. How'd you link her profile?
The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be...
Just kidding, of course, you probably didn't pay attention to what was added to your input when you hit reply on my answer:
Code:
[QUOTE="CynicalHopelessness, post: 558164, member: 13797"]

Ok, let me try it:

[USER=9849]@BPD_LE[/USER]

[/QUOTE]
So using [USER=9849]@BPD_LE[/USER] in a post will permalink to @BPD_LE profile whether it's banned or not. The system might not want to link our fallen comrades, but it doesn't mean we can't do it.

• Love
Reactions: MysticPerception and WhyIsLife56
WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Nov 4, 2019
The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be...
Just kidding, of course, you probably didn't pay attention to what was added to your input when you hit reply on my answer:
Code:
[QUOTE="CynicalHopelessness, post: 558164, member: 13797"]

Ok, let me try it:

[USER=9849]@BPD_LE[/USER]

[/QUOTE]
So using [USER=9849]@BPD_LE[/USER] in a post will permalink to @BPD_LE profile whether it's banned or not. The system might not want to link our fallen comrades, but it doesn't mean we can't do it.
Lol
So now there's a dark side on this forum? :wink:

My mind is all over the place so sometimes don't pay attention to things lol

WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Nov 4, 2019
  • Love
Reactions: MysticPerception and BlueWidow
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
I tried calling the Samaritan's hotline and no one fucking answered. I guess I'm too far gone. I think my roommate is about to make me to be evaluated by a crisis team member. I may be gone for a while.

• Aww..
Reactions: CynicalHopelessness
CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
@BlueWidow I just saw that thread and remembered I need to do laundry :ahhha: Thanks, I guess.

cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
Well I managed to convince the crisis team that I'm fine and just miss my mom because her birthday is tomorrow, so I guess I'm here for another day.

• Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception, Soulless_Angel and Carina
CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
Well I managed to convince the crisis team that I'm fine and just miss my mom because her birthday is tomorrow, so I guess I'm here for another day.
Wow, that's some Grandmaster level stealth

Reactions: MysticPerception, cosmicpixiedust and Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Well I slept 9 hours. Not bad I guess considering.... Can't detect a pulse lol. Side effect of taking a double dose of beta blocker and a muscle relaxer.

• Wow
Reactions: cosmicpixiedust and CynicalHopelessness
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Granted that really helped with pain and sleep. But still in pain.

Trying to figure outI'd lightheaded feeling is from Not eating our pulse/bp.

• Hugs
Reactions: cosmicpixiedust
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
Granted that really helped with pain and sleep. But still in pain.

Trying to figure outI'd lightheaded feeling is from Not eating our pulse/bp.

Maybe you could try eating some crackers or something in a little bit to see if that helps?