Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I really can't afford to be impulsive. Cant go to bed though yet. And totally not in mood to fix food, and getting drink is too much effort... ugh. Fortunately I haven't moved more than a few inches.

------------------------

Edit:
I'm going to bed or something... probably going to take things to kill this severe amount of pain I've been in all day... at least I know I won't oversleep as my mom will wake me.... will have almost 12 hours.
If I don't impulsive thought will win out.... At least I"m depressed, so I'm aware of it.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: WhyIsLife56, Squiddy and BlueWidow
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
I really can't afford to be impulsive. Cant go to bed though yet. And totally not in mood to fix food, and getting drink is too much effort... ugh. Fortunately I haven't moved more than a few inches.

------------------------

Edit:
I'm going to bed or something... probably going to take things to kill this severe amount of pain I've been in all day... at least I know I won't oversleep as my mom will wake me.... will have almost 12 hours.
If I don't impulsive thought will win out.... At least I"m depressed, so I'm aware of it.
I hope you have a good night

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I hope you have a good night
Thanks and I will. I just took two things I shouldn't have and left out one I should have.

Won't like....well kill me...unless really freakish thing happens...but it will kill pain and let me sleep lol.

• Love
Reactions: Squiddy and BlueWidow
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Thanks and I will. I just took two things I shouldn't have and left out one I should have.

Won't like....well kill me...unless really freakish thing happens...but it will kill pain and let me sleep lol.
I hope you sleep well. :heart: :hug:

Reactions: Carina
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
I'm really depressed (what's new), and I missed work yet again. Goodbye at least $200. Ugh. I'm probably going to take another sleeping pill and try to go back to sleep, even though I slept all day. Fuck it. I may not be able to sleep and may get back on, if I sleep then I'll be answering PMs and junk later. I love you guys, I hope you have a good night or day or whatever.

• Hugs
Reactions: Carina, MysticPerception and BlueWidow
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
I'm really depressed (what's new), and I missed work yet again. Goodbye at least $200. Ugh. I'm probably going to take another sleeping pill and try to go back to sleep, even though I slept all day. Fuck it. I may not be able to sleep and may get back on, if I sleep then I'll be answering PMs and junk later. I love you guys, I hope you have a good night or day or whatever.
I'm sorry to hear you're feeling so bad. I totally understand it though. :hug: :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Carina and cosmicpixiedust
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
I'm sorry to hear you're feeling so bad. I totally understand it though. :hug: :heart:

Thanks love, I may be back tonight but idk. All I want to do when I'm awake is take another Trazodone or Ambien and go back to sleep. It's not healthy I know, but everything is just so depressing. I appreciate you understanding. :hug:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception and BlueWidow
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Back in bed now. I'll probably fall asleep since it's only 6 PM and by 10 o'clock, I'll be wide awake again. This is the time of the evening when I can't keep my eyes open though, so I'll be passing out for a while now. May try to come back later if I wake up, if for no other reason, then to bump Stan's thread.
Hope everyone has a good evening and a good night or whatever time it is for you. :heart:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Carina, MysticPerception and cosmicpixiedust
B

Backwood_tilt

UnEnlightened
Dec 27, 2019
Any colleges like that with game design degree? :pfff:

I was trying to avoid commenting on your convo because it reminds me too much of real life.

Anyways, i think if you've never coded before you should start with something really basic like coursera's Harvard/MIT intro to programming course, codeacademy, or a myriad other well reviewed and free courses that introduce you to basic concepts. See how that goes.

Then maybe consider doing a coding bootcamp which will give you more hands on experience in a fraction of the time, at roughly half (or less) of the cost you quoted for Full Sail. These programs often have job placement coordinators and will help you land on your feet. You still have to do the work, and it is tough, but if you have some prep from beforehand and you put in the hours, you should do fine.

Video Game Design and production sounds like one of the more exploitative industries i've come across. If you're doing this because you want to be employable and not because you are pursuing your passion or something, you're really better off with something more general to software development.

Reactions: Squiddy
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
Hopefully I can find a college that's not too expensive
I was trying to avoid commenting on your convo because it reminds me too much of real life.

Anyways, i think if you've never coded before you should start with something really basic like coursera's Harvard/MIT intro to programming course, codeacademy, or a myriad other well reviewed and free courses that introduce you to basic concepts. See how that goes.

Then maybe consider doing a coding bootcamp which will give you more hands on experience in a fraction of the time, at roughly half (or less) of the cost you quoted for Full Sail. These programs often have job placement coordinators and will help you land on your feet. You still have to do the work, and it is tough, but if you have some prep from beforehand and you put in the hours, you should do fine.

Video Game Design and production sounds like one of the more exploitative industries i've come across. If you're doing this because you want to be employable and not because you are pursuing your passion or something, you're really better off with something more general to software development.
I'm actually trying to learn Javascript from Codeacademy

BooGirl

BooGirl

Warlock
Jan 10, 2020
I find it hard to believe that actual happy people exist.

• Hugs
Reactions: Carina and MysticPerception
B

Backwood_tilt

UnEnlightened
Dec 27, 2019

I've met them. I've been one - briefly. Nothing special about it.

Some things just work out better for some people.

Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
I found one college, but the only thing is it's having financial problems

BooGirl

BooGirl

Warlock
Jan 10, 2020
I just wanna be dead already. Is that too much to ask for?

• Hugs
Reactions: Carina, MysticPerception and WhyIsLife56
WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Antinatalism + Efilism ❤️
Nov 4, 2019
They don't. They're miserable too. They just try to hide it with alcohol, partying or some other stupid activity.

Reactions: Carina and BooGirl
BooGirl

BooGirl

Warlock
Jan 10, 2020
They don't. They're miserable too. They just try to hide it with alcohol, partying or some other stupid activity.
Maybe, but I have plenty of buddies who seem to be actually mentally healthy.

WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Antinatalism + Efilism ❤️
Nov 4, 2019
Maybe, but I have plenty of buddies who seem to be actually mentally healthy.
I don't believe that even for a second. There's no such thing as "mentally healthy" in a world like this. Whatever they distract themselves with is a coping mechanism.

BooGirl

BooGirl

Warlock
Jan 10, 2020
I don't believe that even for a second. There's no such thing as "mentally healthy" in a world like this. Whatever they distract themselves with is a coping mechanism.
Well, mentally healthy in that they're not suicidal.