R

Root

Student
Sep 15, 2019
Hello everyone. How are you doing? :)

I just flushed my diaries down the toilet in little pieces in the hospital and now the toilet is clogged. This was so stupid.

Cake sounds good. Would eat cake if I wasn't here.

• Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception, Soulless_Angel and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Hello everyone. How are you doing? :)

I just flushed my diaries down the toilet in little pieces in the hospital and now the toilet is clogged. This was so stupid.

Cake sounds good. Would eat cake if I wasn't here.

I'm doing okay all things considered. Sounds like you're having a time of it though.

• Hugs
Reactions: Root
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Me: "why am I so dizzy?"
Also me: "Oh my pulse is 42bpm and I haven't eaten for 20 hours"

rofl...

eh, I"ll be fine. Just won't do anything stressfull like moving.

Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Wait, you're moving your fingers now, aren't you?!

But what if a cake is a lie, and I get sent to extermination chamber instead?

What isn't a lie or fake nowadays? Atleast cake would be a tasty lie. Considering where we are right now the extermination chamber might also be a blessing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Wait, you're moving your fingers now, aren't you?!

But what if a cake is a lie, and I get sent to extermination chamber instead?
I'm willing to risk it. lol

If I sit and stare at work, they may call the hospital and take me there. Seriously! They do take people there if they look like they need it! They have done that for people! The boss, the OWNER has driven people to the hospital, urgent care/etc before!

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I'm willing to risk it. lol

If I sit and stare at work, they may call the hospital and take me there. Seriously! They do take people there if they look like they need it! They have done that for people! The boss, the OWNER has driven people to the hospital, urgent care/etc before!

Sounds like a lovely place to work!

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Sounds like a lovely place to work!
Granted, if not suicidal and not wanting to risk things like that---yes.

Like say if someone doesn't show up for 2 hours, they will call you. If you're gone for 4-6 they'd call your emergency contact/wellness check with authorities probably (if not like you to do that).
I was late for 15 minutes, and the one boss was worried, but figured it was snowy, so was waiting to call until an hour passed (as was unlike me to not call)--I was just nextdoor.

Reactions: Root and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Granted, if not suicidal and not wanting to risk things like that---yes.

Like say if someone doesn't show up for 2 hours, they will call you. If you're gone for 4-6 they'd call your emergency contact/wellness check with authorities probably (if not like you to do that).

Check your ears right quick. Are there any bumps that weren't there before you started working there? Maybe they tagged you too!

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Check your ears right quick. Are there any bumps that weren't there before you started working there? Maybe they tagged you too!
Well there is... and we do use tracking software.... but I"m the admin on it ;)

• Wow
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Well there is... and we do use tracking software.... but I"m the admin on it ;)

I was just kidding haha. Atleast you're in a position to control it I suppose.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I was just kidding haha. Atleast you're in a position to control it I suppose.
It's for the trucks :)

But yeah, the info given is so detailed (including video) that really nothing is omitted anymore. It's for protection really, as you'd be surprised how many cars want to get that sweet, sweet commercial insurance payout for accidents (not realizing that it'll probably result in severe injury, paralyzing, or death, total loss of car--oh yeah, and the truck has video, so they won't get anything as it'll be found to be their fault and potentially ruled as suicide).

Yeah, it's not known outside, but we kind of know even here at my place that there's a lot of "suicide by truck" people out there. We have cameras in trucks in part because of it (seriously, without it could close our company if we didn't).

Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
@Root how are you doing???

cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
I really don't want to sleep since I have slept so much, but I need to rest before work. I've called out so much and can't miss anymore because I only just started working again after my last mental breakdown. I also have to take my cat to get her stitches out, ugh I really hope I wake up in time. This depression is kicking my ass, I just want this month to be over already.

• Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception and Carina
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
I really don't want to sleep since I have slept so much, but I need to rest before work. I've called out so much and can't miss anymore because I only just started working again after my last mental breakdown. I also have to take my cat to get her stitches out, ugh I really hope I wake up in time. This depression is kicking my ass, I just want this month to be over already.
Make a list like I do and follow it!!!! It does help. Write when you finish a task. It's the only way I can function in a depression.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I might need to eat something today...
Like within the next 15 minutes

cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
Make a list like I do and follow it!!!! It does help. Write when you finish a task. It's the only way I can function in a depression.

Maybe I could try to take a shower today and brush my teeth.

There's so much I have to do, that list would never end. It's part of the reason I'm so depressed and want to ctb sometimes, my house hasn't been properly cleaned in almost 5 years due to depression. It's reached hoarder status and I just don't have the energy to do it. I get massively overwhelmed now when I try to do even the smallest parts of it.
I might need to eat something today...
Like within the next 15 minutes

Eat something. :heart:

• Hugs
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Maybe I could try to take a shower today and brush my teeth.

There's so much I have to do, that list would never end. It's part of the reason I'm so depressed and want to ctb sometimes, my house hasn't been properly cleaned in almost 5 years due to depression. It's reached hoarder status and I just don't have the energy to do it. I get massively overwhelmed now when I try to do even the smallest parts of it.

Eat something. :heart:
Start small! It all adds up, small things first, you might feel better, and then eventually things won't be as bad.

• Love
Reactions: cosmicpixiedust
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
Start small! It all adds up, small things first, you might feel better, and then eventually things won't be as bad.

I tried to clean my room a few months back (the worst room of the house) and cleared a part of it, but then I got to the really difficult part and couldn't do it. Every time I came to it and even tried to start small I had a massive panic attack and had to stop. I eventually gave up and stopped caring again. Now I'm so far into this depression the last thing I want to do is clean even though it desperately needs it. I keep telling myself that this will let up and I'm really hoping it does.

• Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception, LegaliseIt!, BooGirl and 1 other person
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I am eating... I really, really needed salt... I'm just sitting here right now.... probably not going to move for safety reasons. well walk

• Hugs
Reactions: cosmicpixiedust
LegaliseIt!

LegaliseIt!

Elementalist
Nov 29, 2019
Good morning, Kitchen Sinksters!

Reactions: WhyIsLife56
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
I am eating... I really, really needed salt... I'm just sitting here right now.... probably not going to move for safety reasons. well walk

I'm glad you're eating

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Ok OK ... I admit... it was stupid to take 3 things that depressed my heart rate (or could) when I couldn't feel my pulse this morning... when I hadn't eaten.... But I feel better now. And I can feel my pulse easier without needing a large amount of pressure on my neck.

• Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception, cosmicpixiedust and Brick In The Wall
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
Ok OK ... I admit... it was stupid to take 3 things that depressed my heart rate (or could) when I couldn't feel my pulse this morning... when I hadn't eaten.... But I feel better now. And I can feel my pulse easier without needing a large amount of pressure on my neck.

Sometimes we make not smart decisions, and that's alright. As long as you're okay now, that's all that matters. :smiling:

Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
Sometimes we make not smart decisions, and that's alright. As long as you're okay now, that's all that matters. :smiling:

smart choices tend to be the boring option though surely?

Reactions: cosmicpixiedust and Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019

Only took a half box of cheese crackers that had salt on them. lol

But yeah, feeling better now. My pulse. OK, let's just say it couldn't get much lower safely.. I was afraid that if I got up I may have fallen over, and was NOT gonig to have that happen (for reasons of what happens if coworkers think you need medical things). Yeah, sure nothing would come of it, but still.

Reactions: MysticPerception
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
Okay kind of funny story because I'm listening to Evanescence right now.

I used to reeeeeally like them back in the 7th grade, I also really liked Samara from The Ring and used to get made fun of by the preppy girls. Evanescence has a song called "Whisper" where it speaks Latin at the end. It says "Servatis a periculum, servatis a maleficum" which means "Save yourselves from danger, save yourselves from evil" but you know, the girls who made fun of me didn't know that. So I used to pull my hair in front of my face like Samara did and say that when they started making fun of me. It was great because they stopped messing with me shortly after I started doing that. Hindsight, they thought I was weird and probably cursing them since they never bothered to ask and I was probably a bit mean for doing it..but it's funny story looking back. I was a weird kid. lol

• Love
Reactions: LegaliseIt!, MysticPerception and Carina
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
Good morning everyone. I woke up an hour early due to my sister waking me up multiple times on purpose. I don't know where your daughter's hair bands are no I didn't move them. Seriously who wakes someone up just to ask them that? Anyway otherwise I'm drowsy and my eyes sting but I'm fine.

• Hugs
Reactions: WhyIsLife56, CynicalHopelessness and cosmicpixiedust
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
Only took a half box of cheese crackers that had salt on them. lol

But yeah, feeling better now. My pulse. OK, let's just say it couldn't get much lower safely.. I was afraid that if I got up I may have fallen over, and was NOT gonig to have that happen (for reasons of what happens if coworkers think you need medical things). Yeah, sure nothing would come of it, but still.

Yeah, best to not call attention to it by falling over. :/ It's really good that it's getting better.

They most certainly usually do, sadly. lol
Alright, I'm going to try to crash so if you don't hear from me that's what happened. lol

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MysticPerception and Carina