Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Cleaned the cat box. 2:32 pm and my list is done. I just have real job stuff to do, and I don't feel like it.

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Well.... got call from dr.....

There's nothing.... absolutely nothing

I have burning, can't breathe, non-stop draining, sneezing.... but... no explaination

rofl.... omg.... seriously.... and this is honestly one of the other reasons I wished there was a problem--because right now, there's no reason for it. I just have to deal with it forever.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: BlueWidow, Soulless_Angel and Jean4
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Well.... got call from dr.....

There's nothing.... absolutely nothing

I have burning, can't breathe, non-stop draining, sneezing.... but... no explaination

rofl.... omg.... seriously.... and this is honestly one of the other reasons I wished there was a problem--because right now, there's no reason for it. I just have to deal with it forever.
Sorry @Carina, I certainly know how it feels to be waiting for results and then they tell you it's nothing, or they don't know what it is. Will they do any further testing, or is that it? Just " Sorry kid, we can't find anything so you just have to live with it now" or " We can't find anything wrong with you so you're obviously a hypochondriac".
I cried after the doctor gave me my liver biopsy results. He thought it was because I was relieved it wasn't cancer. I actually wanted it to be cancer so I could refuse treatment and die from something natural.
Yes, they never expect you to be wishing for cancer, do they?
Cleaned the cat box. 2:32 pm and my list is done. I just have real job stuff to do, and I don't feel like it.
My list for today:
Get out of bed and straighten covers and pillows up— DONE
Wash face & get dressed & put in contact lenses so I can actually see something for a change— DONE
Next on my list is get coffee.

Later, once I'm awake enough and I know I won't fall in there, I have to take a shower.
Then I need you to remind me to go out and get my mail.

I'm going to put a note In the bathroom so I'll see it, so that after I'm done with my shower I can go out and get my mail. I'm dressed and everything right now, but I can't go out and get the mail because it's pouring rain. Hopefully it's gonna let up and I can go out later after my shower is done. This is why I haven't gotten my mail for the last week.
It's been nothing here but rain rain rain!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Carina
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Sorry @Carina, I certainly know how it feels to be waiting for results and then they tell you it's nothing, or they don't know what it is. Will they do any further testing, or is that it? Just " Sorry kid, we can't find anything so you just have to live with it now" or " We can't find anything wrong with you so you're obviously a hypochondriac".

Yes, they never expect you to be wishing for cancer, do they?

My list for today:
Get out of bed and straighten covers and pillows up— DONE
Wash face & get dressed & put in contact lenses so I can actually see something for a change— DONE
Next on my list is get coffee.

Later, once I'm awake enough and I know I won't fall in there, I have to take a shower.
Then I need you to remind me to go out and get my mail.

I'm going to put a note In the bathroom so I'll see it, so that after I'm done with my shower I can go out and get my mail. I'm dressed and everything right now, but I can't go out and get the mail because it's pouring rain. Hopefully it's gonna let up and I can go out later after my shower is done. This is why I haven't gotten my mail for the last week.
It's been nothing here but rain rain rain!
You are doing fantastic with your list!!! Good job!

• Love
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Well... not sure why bothering.... but making appointment with ENT. Again... as in this is the 3rd one I've been to... the last 2 I've been to for similar issues (before it got like this) said I had no issues. But whatever. Guess we're just doing laundry like with my head.

Oh but for testing @BlueWidow , it's just going to be tools up the nose with spray to numb... again.... been there done that.

• Aww..
CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
My list for today has been like this:

And I'm proud I've accomplished every single thing I intended to :ahhha:

• Hugs
Reactions: Thereisnothing, BlueWidow, Carina and 1 other person
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Check in

@Root
@L0ne1ygh0st (May be in the hospital)
@Raven Moon
@Sensei

• Hugs
Reactions: Worthless_nobody
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
I cried after the doctor gave me my liver biopsy results. He thought it was because I was relieved it wasn't cancer. I actually wanted it to be cancer so I could refuse treatment and die from something natural.
This reminds me of the time I had a polyp in my gallbladder. I was hoping it was cancerous, but the surgeon told me it wasn't and would go away with time

• Aww..
CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
The good thing about my list is that I can keep the same sheet of paper for tomorrow :-)

• Hugs
Reactions: BlueWidow, Jean4 and Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
One thing that almost confuses me in a sense, but not another, is how can an ENT do something that a DO can't, when all tests come back normal? There's literally nothing for him to do.

But whatever. not like I'd have an appointment before March/April anyway... and given some... Probably be May.

• Hugs
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
The good thing about my list is that I can keep the same sheet of paper for tomorrow :-)
If you can't do your list, add it to tomorrow. Rule is you must do one thing. Did you brush your teeth?
This reminds me of the time I had a polyp in my gallbladder. I was hoping it was cancerous, but the surgeon told me it wasn't and would go away with time
Have you decided what you are going to wear for your first day at partial?

B

Backwood_tilt

UnEnlightened
Dec 27, 2019

I also wished for cancer when I first started getting sick. It was a documented risk and high probability, so I thought I'd found an easy way out.

such a shitty feeling.

• Aww..
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
So are we all hoping for cancer? It seems like it.

Also, I think I've just officially entered a new phase of brain fog. I was counting out spoons of sugar as I put them in my coffee. I always put in two spoons. I forgot how much I had put in and had to look in the cup to see if I already put one spoon in. I can't even put two spoons of sugar in my coffee now without forgetting what I'm doing in the middle of it!
:mmm:

• Hugs
CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
If you can't do your list, add it to tomorrow. Rule is you must do one thing. Did you brush your teeth?
Yeah, combining two empty lists still gives an empty list. One of the rules of programming :)

I'll pretend like I didn't notice the question about brushing teeth.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Omg... the dr they just refereed me to is in with one of the OTHER ENT'S I had been refereed to in the past.... but....

Seriously... what is the point? I can't even see the ENT unless both ENT's agree I can see the one now... so I might have to see the other one, meaning I'd see the other one again. Which is a massive 'What's the point?'

• Aww..
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Yeah, combining two empty lists still gives an empty list. One of the rules of programming :)

I'll pretend like I didn't notice the question about brushing teeth.
Brush your teeth! That's an easy one. At least you accomplished something :)

BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Omg... the dr they just refereed me to is in with one of the OTHER ENT'S I had been refereed to in the past.... but....

Seriously... what is the point? I can't even see the ENT unless both ENT's agree I can see the one now... so I might have to see the other one, meaning I'd see the other one again. Which is a massive 'What's the point?'
Okay, that was a little bit confusing and making me dizzy. You've just been referred to an ENT that you've already seen in the past, correct?

CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
Brush your teeth! That's an easy one. At least you accomplished something :)
I was actually in the middle of it already, and hey! I slept well and I'm going to try again.

Which means, yeah. Have a good one, everybody.

• Love
Reactions: Carina, Jean4 and BlueWidow
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Okay, that was a little bit confusing and making me dizzy. You've just been referred to an ENT that you've already seen in the past, correct?
I'll use fake names: I was refered to ENT James, but I had seen ENT Rick. Rick and James work together in building A

Since I've been seen by Rick, but my doctor referred me to James, Rick and James now have to agree that I can see James, otherwise I'll have to be seen by Rick again to avoid issues since I had seen him and he has seniority.

BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
3375DD34 7028 4E4D 8DA4 56C094669ADF 6192A114 21C4 4CE3 A8B9 7D61C2BC12A1 2D3FB97A 8699 4D1C A61C 1189584155D3 0F22F84A 80A0 44B4 87BE DE0F99B347CC
I'll use fake names: I was refered to ENT James, but I had seen ENT Rick. Rick and James work together in building A

Since I've been seen by Rick, but my doctor referred me to James, Rick and James now have to agree that I can see James, otherwise I'll have to be seen by Rick again to avoid issues since I had seen him and he has seniority.
Ah, I think I understand now. So you have to deal with some kind of medical office politics just to be able to see a doctor. My SIL's son is a nurse and he told me that he quit working in a hospital for that reason (ie because of all the politics and backstabbing that goes on in medical facilities). He said people were always trying to sabotage each other's work and make each other look bad and so forth. Kind of makes me afraid to go to a hospital around here knowing that the staff is much more worried about making each other look bad in front of the senior doctor than they are about treating my illness.

Last edited:
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
  • Love
Reactions: Carina and BlueWidow
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019

I guess he's planning on eating his way out! LOL! This is why I love squirrels. They're so funny and clever. I don't know if you've ever seen any of those videos were people set up obstacle courses that the squirrels have to overcome in order to get to the birdfeeder, but some of them are really funny. Of course, it sucks if what you're trying to do is feed the birds and not the squirrels.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I guess he's planning on eating his way out! LOL! This is why I love squirrels. They're so funny and clever. I don't know if you've ever seen any of those videos were people set up obstacle courses that the squirrels have to overcome in order to get to the birdfeeder, but some of them are really funny. Of course, it sucks if what you're trying to do is feed the birds and not the squirrels.
I was kind of assuming he was going to eat it all, get fat, live there until he lost weight, then leave in the winter lol

• Love
B

Backwood_tilt

UnEnlightened
Dec 27, 2019
Ok, first couple cigarettes smoked.

First drink of the day is poured. weed vaporizer is on. Ready to count down the hours until my CTB materials slowly arrive over the next week or so.... :aw:

• Hugs
Reactions: BlueWidow and Carina
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
I was kind of assuming he was going to eat it all, get fat, live there until he lost weight, then leave in the winter lol
Good plan I guess, then he gets all the food he needs & a place to live all at one time. Yeah, I guess it would be too cold to live there in the winter.
Ok, first couple cigarettes smoked.

First drink of the day is poured. weed vaporizer is on. Ready to count down the hours until my CTB materials slowly arrive over the next week or so.... :aw:
The waiting sucks. I hated the waiting. I'm not a very patient person to begin with, so I kept checking every day. Checking the computer and all that. It was excruciating. At least you seem to have some things there to help hold you together until your materials arrive.

Last edited:
B

Backwood_tilt

UnEnlightened
Dec 27, 2019
The waiting sucks. I hated the waiting. I'm not a very patient person to begin with, so I kept checking every day. Checking the computer and all that. It was excruciating. At least you seem to have some things there to help hold you together until your materials arrive.

I'm doing the same. I still have some loose ends to tie up so i'm trying to do as much as i can in that small overlap of "my waking hours" with "regular business hours for functional people" lol.

I guess it is a good thing i have something to numb the pain and pass the time. I know you've had to watch such a process painfully and up close so i will spare you any more of the details.

• Love
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
I'm doing the same. I still have some loose ends to tie up so i'm trying to do as much as i can in that small overlap of "my waking hours" with "regular business hours for functional people" lol.

I guess it is a good thing i have something to numb the pain and pass the time. I know you've had to watch such a process painfully and up close so i will spare you any more of the details.

i'm trying to do as much as i can in that small overlap of "my waking hours" with "regular business hours for functional people" lol.

I can so relate to this. Seems like when I am awake and as functional as I can get, everyone else is sleeping or at least all the businesses are closed.

That's considerate of you to spare me the details of what you're going through, but if it's helpful for you to talk about it, I certainly don't mind listening. :heart: :hug: