Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I actually showed...brushed teeth....ugh....human things
Oh and cat litter boxes...and cooked actual breakfast!

Reactions: WhyIsLife56 and MysticPerception
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
I actually showed...brushed teeth....ugh....human things
Oh and cat litter boxes...and cooked actual breakfast!
I still need to shower and brush teeth. Take your meds!

Reactions: Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I still need to shower and brush teeth. Take your meds!
Yeah that's In a bit :) o in a lot of pain so not hard to forget them. Not taking as many as I want is the hard part lol

Reactions: Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
My schedule is messed up today.

Going to shower now.

Reactions: BlueWidow, WhyIsLife56 and Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
So in theory I get a notification of my test results today... If my other doctor calls and is like 'why did you do it so early?' I'll be honest because... well waking up not able to breathe is not fun, and that crosses doctors for who treats other things.

Took garbage out today too.... why was I so productive? holy crap.... all that I did was before 7am.
Which means a lot of things I once valued are now gone forever. and I feel nothing.

But it was too full so I had to put it out so mother didn't notice.

• Hugs
Reactions: BlueWidow, WhyIsLife56 and MysticPerception
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Reactions: Morphinekiss, BlueWidow, MysticPerception and 2 others
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Baby Yoda never gets old--well not in our lifetime! lol

Reactions: Sensei
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
Reactions: BlueWidow, MysticPerception and Carina
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
  • Love
Reactions: BlueWidow, cosmicpixiedust, MysticPerception and 2 others
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
I'm up. 2 days til I go to the program

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow, Carina and MysticPerception
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
I am awake good morning everyone. I slept surprisingly well under my huge comfy blanket right up until my sister poked her head into my room to ask me a question and woke me up. But I went back to sleep so I'm okay.

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow, WhyIsLife56 and Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I am awake good morning everyone. I slept surprisingly well under my huge comfy blanket right up until my sister poked her head into my room to ask me a question and woke me up. But I went back to sleep so I'm okay.
Sleep is good!
I'm up. 2 days til I go to the program
Take your meds!
12:19. Just had hard boiled eggs. Didn't wait until 4 to finally eat lol.

Last edited:
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I've been refreshing the page for the test results (yeah I know I have to wait for the doctor--but still I want to see what they say too, and the doctor may be like 'you didn't need it yet') ... but I want to know what it says.

They read it last night. I KNOW they know the results. There was no one after me, and the people reading it were on site.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Backwood_tilt and BlueWidow
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
It's so cold in this house!!! My dog and I are so close together under this blanket, that soon we may just fuse into one being.

Reactions: BlueWidow, MysticPerception and Carina
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Sleep is good!

Take your meds!
12:19. Just had hard boiled eggs. Didn't wait until 4 to finally eat lol.
Alright, I'll take them now

BabyYoda

BabyYoda

F*ck this sh!t I'm out
Dec 30, 2019
I fell asleep while my laptop was plugged in. ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I had this weird ass dream but I can't remember the details

Last edited:
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Still no test results yet.... maybe that's bad news.... I'll go with that. Considering the actual results were done last night, and they've had 5 hours to post it, really 6, it's probably bad news.

M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
Jean, I keep meaning to ask, what's the vinegar for?

BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
88C58FAB 143B 4FDB B7D1 6F28B2578ABF

Good morning everybody! Actually, it's nearly 11 AM here so the morning is nearly gone. I had another one of those nights where I slept for 30 minutes and then woke up for two hours, rinse and repeat. I stayed in bed though and I only came on here and looked at the site once for a few minutes, but I didn't sign in. I mostly laid in bed with my eyes closed. I kept falling back asleep, but then also waking back up. :meh:

Hmmm. . . Sill no test results @Carina? :notsure:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Carina, MysticPerception and LegaliseIt!
LegaliseIt!

LegaliseIt!

Elementalist
Nov 29, 2019
Just got back from a cleaning at the dentist. All part of the "act normal so I can freely ctb" show. We should have Academy Awards on here—-maybe posthumously?;)

Reactions: BlueWidow, Carina and MysticPerception
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
I'm heading off to work now. Have a nice day night everyone. Whichever it is for you.

• Love
Reactions: LegaliseIt!, BlueWidow and Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
View attachment 25329

Good morning everybody! Actually, it's nearly 11 AM here so the morning is nearly gone. I had another one of those nights where I slept for 30 minutes and then woke up for two hours, rinse and repeat. I stayed in bed though and I only came on here and looked at the site once for a few minutes, but I didn't sign in. I mostly laid in bed with my eyes closed. I kept falling back asleep, but then also waking back up. :meh:

Hmmm. . . Sill no test results @Carina? :notsure:
Nope... still none... I'd be worried... but honestly I'm hoping for bad... so I'm kind of hoping they post nothing and the Dr calls.

• Hugs
Reactions: BlueWidow
B

Backwood_tilt

UnEnlightened
Dec 27, 2019
Wow, such early risers. I used to be a morning person but due to sleep troubles I'm waking up in the late afternoon these days.

another day wishing I hadn't woke up ;-;

• Hugs
Reactions: Carina and BlueWidow
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Nope... still none... I'd be worried... but honestly I'm hoping for bad... so I'm kind of hoping they post nothing and the Dr calls.
Well, as I said yesterday, it doesn't feel right to wish that you get bad news— so I'll just hope you get the kind of news that you want. :heart:
That seems to be another thing they do when you have test results coming or something, they like to torture you by holding onto the results as long as humanly possible because they know you're waiting to see what they are.

Wow, such early risers. I used to be a morning person but due to sleep troubles I'm waking up in the late afternoon these days.

another day wishing I hadn't woke up ;-;
I'm the same way. I open my eyes, realize where I am and that I'm still here, say "Fuck" a few times, then I get out of bed and start my day. For a long time, after my husband died, I would wake up, and for a few seconds I would forget that he was gone. Then it would hit me all over again that he was gone but I had had just woken up and was still here and being forced to go through another day without him. I was so glad when that stopped happening.
The only thing worse than realizing that I'm still here is thinking my husband is here but then realizing that he's not. ;-;

B

Backwood_tilt

UnEnlightened
Dec 27, 2019
@BlueWidow that sounds awful, I'm so sorry :(

I'm still having dreams where I interact with my ex partner so when I finally do wake upI get that same shock of her absence. I end up staying in bed trying to soothe myself with thoughts of my impending suicide until the hurt fades.

Mornings are so rough.

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Well, as I said yesterday, it doesn't feel right to wish that you get bad news— so I'll just hope you get the kind of news that you want. :heart:
That seems to be another thing they do when you have test results coming or something, they like to torture you by holding onto the results as long as humanly possible because they know you're waiting to see what they are.

I'm the same way. I open my eyes, realize where I am and that I'm still here, say "Fuck" a few times, then I get out of bed and start my day. For a long time, after my husband died, I would wake up, and for a few seconds I would forget that he was gone. Then it would hit me all over again that he was gone but I had had just woken up and was still here and being forced to go through another day without him. I was so glad when that stopped happening.
The only thing worse than realizing that I'm still here is thinking my husband is here but then realizing that he's not. ;-;
Well if it makes you feel better... I am kind of like what can it be? because I did really expect them to be up by now... and if it is nothing, I'll be annoyed they made me wait for nothing (ok and worry... I mean still human regardless), and if not... ok I'll still have concerns regardless... but still... it's like just give me the freaking results already. Even acknowledge that I had the test... I'd accept that... with a 'pending' or 'call doctor' or something..

------

Sorry you had to go through that for a while before it stopped, it is hard when you lose someone and you forget their gone for even a small while, and then you realize that no, they are really gone.

M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
I cried after the doctor gave me my liver biopsy results. He thought it was because I was relieved it wasn't cancer. I actually wanted it to be cancer so I could refuse treatment and die from something natural.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Thereisnothing, BlueWidow and Soulless_Angel