BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
923006419 01691

I don't think I made it out of bed today at all except to get up and get dressed, get coffee and heat coffee up, make some soup in the microwave for dinner, and put my pjs back on. Now I'm back in bed again! LOL!

• Love
Reactions: WhyIsLife56, Squiddy and Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Just scrolled through facebook... I seriously need to stop doing that lol. Almost bedtime. probably should get ready honestly.

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Just scrolled through facebook... I seriously need to stop doing that lol. Almost bedtime. probably should get ready honestly.
Since I'm not getting high tonight, I might as well go to sleep

• Love
Reactions: Carina and BlueWidow
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Since I'm not getting high tonight, I might as well go to sleep
Good night @Carina & @Squiddy. I hope you both sleep well. I'm most likely going to sign off too. Don't know that I'll go to sleep right away, but have a few other things I need to do online. Goodnight everyone. Hope you all sleep well. :heart:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Carina, Squiddy and LegaliseIt!
LegaliseIt!

LegaliseIt!

Elementalist
Nov 29, 2019
Goodnight, Kitchen Sinksters!

Reactions: BlueWidow and Squiddy
BooGirl

BooGirl

Warlock
Jan 10, 2020
I'm a moderator on a Hebrew discord server. The amount of Nazi trolls is extremely unamusing.

• Hugs
Reactions: Carina and MysticPerception
CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
Morning everyone. Got this odd thing this morning:
Well rested

• Wow
Reactions: WhyIsLife56 and MysticPerception
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Woo I'm drunk. An met the most beautiful woman.

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
I'm home. I want to die. More news at 11. Also good morning @CynicalHopelessness and @Brick In The Wall you're drunk go home.

• Hugs
Reactions: WhyIsLife56
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I'm home. I want to die. More news at 11. Also good morning @CynicalHopelessness and @Brick In The Wall you're drunk go home.
This is my home. If anything I'd like to welcome you home.

• Love
Reactions: MysticPerception
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
This is my home. If anything I'd like to welcome you home.
My bad joke was turned on me. I'll accept being welcomed home thanks. I just wish I didn't have to wake up tomorrow, period. That or work tomorrow. Ugh it's so cold the temperature dropped sharply today and it's killing me. I just know I'm not going to sleep well because of it. Well whatever I'll just deal some how.

• Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
My bad joke was turned on me. I'll accept being welcomed home thanks. I just wish I didn't have to wake up tomorrow, period. That or work tomorrow. Ugh it's so cold the temperature dropped sharply today and it's killing me. I just know I'm not going to sleep well because of it. Well whatever I'll just deal some how.

You're good! Your presence is welcome and you're among the great now!

• Hugs
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
You're good! Your presence is welcome and you're among the great now!
I can't tell if I should say you really are drunk or just say thanks. Both I guess. I suppose nothing wrong with positivity it just feels so off after nearly crying right after I got home lol.

• Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I can't tell if I should say you really are drunk or just say thanks. Both I guess. I suppose nothing wrong with positivity it just feels so off after nearly crying right after I got home lol.

Does it really matter? I'm showing some love!

• Love
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
Guess who skipped work and slept for 14 hours :'D

*hugs* I love you Mystic!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall and MysticPerception
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
Wish I could sleep for 14 hours and skip work. With that I'm actually gonna go to bed now. Goodnight morning everyone. Timezones are strange to me and always will be.

• Hugs
Reactions: WhyIsLife56 and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Wish I could sleep for 14 hours and skip work. With that I'm actually gonna go to bed now. Goodnight morning everyone. Timezones are strange to me and always will be.
Time is relative. So embrace it!

cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019

I was only able to because I threw out my lower back yesterday and the boss knew, it only helped that my hyper depressive state fell into that timeframe lol

Time is a construct created by humans anyway, it doesn't matter most of the time. XD I guess that's why timezones seem so weird to me as well.

mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
This is the one thread to rule them all thread.

Image result for eye of sauron gif

Reactions: cosmicpixiedust
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
well I woke up an hour ago. At weak. Still awake. Laying in bed hoping for sleep.... I swear I'm tempted to slightly od on harmless pills just to force sleep longer

Last edited:
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
well I woke up an hour ago. At weak. Still awake. Laying in bed hoping for sleep.... I swear I'm tempted to slightly od on harmless pills just to force sleep longer
I've done that 2 days in a row now lol. I woke up after 4 - 8 hours of sleep... Immediately took some melatonin... Then went back to sleep for another 4 - 8 hours.

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
2E0F6D3D 9C1B 49C6 994E 988C448D2D0C
Back to sleep

Reactions: LegaliseIt!, MysticPerception and Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Funny thing...last night myth big toe was blue-grey. Apparently oxygen our blood flow was cut briefly.... It was kind of cool actually.

Oh it returned to normal color a few minutes later. No clue what caused it....but it was interesting/cool

Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
I'm up. Did a tad bit of real job work and made coffee. Took my vinegar and meds.

Cat dishes are soaking at 7:30 am. Maybe I'm manic working so early. At least I don't feel bad.

• Love
Reactions: MysticPerception and Carina