M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
I'm still waiting for it. . . And the chocolate ice cream with the chocolate chips. I thought maybe we could find some way to add some bacon in there too. I think they make chocolate covered bacon. What do you think?
Oh man. Now I really want the turkey bacon in the fridge but I'm fasting

• Aww..
Reactions: BlueWidow
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Reactions: MysticPerception and Morphinekiss
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Oh man. Now I really want the turkey bacon in the fridge but I'm fasting
Sorry, I didn't mean to make your fast harder. I know how hard it is to fast, especially when you can't get away from thinking of food.

It's odd because sometimes when I used to fast, I would obsessively watch cooking shows and it seemed to help. Other times I couldn't watch TV at all because of all the food commercials.

Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
  • Love
Reactions: MysticPerception, Carina and BlueWidow
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
omg the place still hasn't called about my tire... like they were supposed to one hour ago... my car doesn't have a freaking tire on it! 2 hours left of the workday!

• Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: MysticPerception, LegaliseIt! and BlueWidow
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
Sorry, I didn't mean to make your fast harder. I know how hard it is to fast, especially when you can't get away from thinking of food.

It's odd because sometimes when I used to fast, I would obsessively watch cooking shows and it seemed to help. Other times I couldn't watch TV at all because of all the food commercials.
I'm a glutton for punishment. I constantly have tv channel shows on.

• Love
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
Still no @Raven Moon?

Everyone else has been here at some point I believe (maybe not today yet, but in the last day or two), but I don't remember seeing her in a while. I know she was having a hard time. When was she last here?
Still here. ❤️ Just having a hard time. Sending hugs to you all.

• Love
Reactions: MysticPerception, Carina and BlueWidow
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
YEA! The torches are back! This will surely strike fear into their hearts. Get busy fixing @Jean4's bathroom, or feel the wrath of @Squiddy's torches!
omg the place still hasn't called about my tire... like they were supposed to one hour ago... my car doesn't have a freaking tire on it! 2 hours left of the workday!
OMG! You're waiting for a repair person as well! Where are all the repair people at today?! Did they all take the day off and not tell anybody?
Still here. ❤ Just having a hard time. Sending hugs to you all.
We're always thinking of you. You're on @Jean4's roll call list. We always notice when you aren't here. No pressure to show up, of course, especially if you're having a hard time. Just want you to know that we're all thinking of you and noticing your absence. :heart: :hug:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Carina and Squiddy
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
YEA! The torches are back! This will surely strike fear into their hearts. Get busy fixing @Jean4's bathroom, or feel the wrath of @Squiddy's torches!

OMG! You're waiting for a repair person as well! Where are all the repair people at today?! Did they all take the day off and not tell anybody?

We're always thinking of you. You're on @Jean4's roll call list. We always notice when you aren't here. No pressure to show up, of course, especially if you're having a hard time. Just want you to know that we're all thinking of you and noticing your absence. :heart: :hug:
Wait... you're right.. i AM waiting for a repair person.... I didn't even realize that! I've been so distracted.

• Love
BooGirl

BooGirl

Warlock
Jan 10, 2020
I kinda wanna try eating some weird oreos. But I can't, they have like 200 calories a cookie.

In other news, I failed myself and ate by lunchtime. I've been trying to stick to just breakfast and supper. Oh well.

• Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception and Carina
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
Welp, Kola had another accident in the dining room

• Aww..
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
1.5 hours left.... still no tire on wheel. I'm only nervous because 1) the tire isn't at the workplace place, it's being done at an outside place (on site does semis, we're not equipped for cars--they can do cars, but not equipped for tires machine wise for fitting)... and 2) once we get it, our local people have to put it on the car.

Granted for our local place to do a total tire rotatation... it takes.... 3 minutes. or less.
They practically do it like a nascar/indy car tire change thing lol

• Love
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Welp, Kola had another accident in the dining room
The joys of having a puppy. They are too cute to get mad at though. I think that's a safety mechanism that nature built into them, so you can't get mad at them, even when perhaps you should. Kittens are the same way.

Reactions: Squiddy
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
Wow okay it is taking way too long to catch up to the thread so I'll just go ahead and say I'm back now because I am. That was about as easy as I hoped as the store is right around the corner from where I live.

• Love
Reactions: Carina, WhyIsLife56 and BlueWidow
WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Antinatalism + Efilism ❤️
Nov 4, 2019
I got a lot of things to do today and I ended up sleeping in a little bit :ahhha:

• Love
Reactions: Carina, BlueWidow and MysticPerception
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
I got a lot of things to do today and I ended up sleeping in a little bit :ahhha:
So that's where those hours I wanted to sleep in went. I didn't know those could be stolen. I finally caught up on the thread it just took a minute. All I know is it's time to summon a band of marauders to threaten the repair guys to get going already.
I kinda wanna try eating some weird oreos. But I can't, they have like 200 calories a cookie.

In other news, I failed myself and ate by lunchtime. I've been trying to stick to just breakfast and supper. Oh well.
Also to add to this they're chock full of sugar which is also bad and why I can't eat them. Don't feel bad about not being able to hold out skipping meals is hard until you get used to it.

• Hugs
Reactions: WhyIsLife56
WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Antinatalism + Efilism ❤️
Nov 4, 2019
So that's where those hours I wanted to sleep in went. I didn't know those could be stolen. I finally caught up on the thread it just took a minute. All I know is it's time to summon a band of marauders to threaten the repair guys to get going already.
:pfff::pfff:
The BFG (the Roald Dahl one) must've given them to me
The thread blasted off while I slept.

• Love
Reactions: MysticPerception
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
:pfff::pfff:
The BFG (the Roald Dahl one) must've given them to me
The thread blasted off while I slept.
Whoa that is a blast from the past. At first I wasn't sure if you meant the BFG I was thinking of but it made perfect sense then I checked the name you mentioned and sure enough it was. He would do that wouldn't he? I needed to be up anyway since Jean was freaking out so it worked out in the end. Thanks BFG.

• Love
Reactions: WhyIsLife56
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
We have toilet! I repeat. We have toilet! I now have to clean the bathroom lol

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow, Morphinekiss, Carina and 2 others
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
We have toilet! I repeat. We have toilet! I now have to clean the bathroom lol
Yay to having a toilet! Boo to having to clean it!

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow and MysticPerception
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
At tire place now....will be almost5 before we get back to get on car. Ugh.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
1D17EA5B CA05 4F34 9D2E D1E8CDDDFEA9

So much for eating. Not hungry, but I figure at 5:12 pm I should eat something
D92244DD 1306 4409 82D1 2F72F09F6709

never looks as good as the pic

Last edited:
Reactions: BlueWidow, WhyIsLife56, MysticPerception and 1 other person
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I don't know your picture actually looks better to me since yours looks nice and soft and brothy but the other one is just dry as can be.
It's supposed to be a stir fry. It shouldn't be this soupy lol.

By the way. I called in my asthma attack to my pulmonologist. I was honest with him. Told him it was brought on by the toilet and I became suicidal. He asked if I took the marijuana. I said no because I didn't want the super to see me that way. I got a talking too lol.

Reactions: BlueWidow, WhyIsLife56, Carina and 1 other person
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
It's supposed to be a stir fry. It shouldn't be this soupy lol.

By the way. I called in my asthma attack to my pulmonologist. I was honest with him. Told him it was brought on by the toilet and I became suicidal. He asked if I took the marijuana. I said no because I didn't want the super to see me that way. I got a talking too lol.
It looks tastier soupy though is my point lol. At least you were honest with him. Hopefully things are a little calmer for the rest of the day.

• Love