BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Surprisingly well. I had strange dreams but they weren't unpleasant or anything. I just wish it went so well for everyone else as well. Did you sleep well at all?
Yes, I got some sleep. I think I fell asleep sometime after midnight. Then I woke up at around 2. I turned on the TV hoping it would lull me back to sleep because it usually does. I just watch it with the sound barely on. However, it didn't lull me back to sleep last night. I think I have a post that says it's 3:40 AM somewhere in this thread. I think I fell asleep sometime after 4 AM and then woke up again at around 10 AM. So I did get some sleep it was just broken up by periods of being awake, which isn't unusual for me.
Why does everything in my body hurt today? It's like everything has decided to say 'nope' all at once.
I hate that!

• Love
Reactions: Carina
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
Yes, I got some sleep. I think I fell asleep sometime after midnight. Then I woke up at around 2. I turned on the TV hoping it would lull me back to sleep because it usually does. I just watch it with the sound barely on. However, it didn't lull me back to sleep last night. I think I have a post that says it's 3:40 AM somewhere in this thread. I think I fell asleep sometime after 4 AM and then woke up again at around 10 AM. So I did get some sleep it was just broken up by periods of being awake, which isn't unusual for me.

I hate that!
Ah I have experienced that myself many times. Usually though I just force myself to stay in bed and keep my eyes closed until I fall back asleep. Sometimes it takes an hour which is painful in the long run. I always wake up groggy when that happens.

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019

I hate that!
I actually have meds at my house I could take to make the pain go away.... so tempting to take them in about 3.5 hours.... but might be better not to.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception and BlueWidow
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Debating whether to take a nap or not

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
I need to take a shower and go to the store as I am out of food so I will be doing that now. I will return when the tasks are completed.

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow and Carina
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Ah I have experienced that myself many times. Usually though I just force myself to stay in bed and keep my eyes closed until I fall back asleep. Sometimes it takes an hour which is painful in the long run. I always wake up groggy when that happens.
I've tried everything. Doing what you said and staying in bed and keeping my eyes closed, watching TV, going on the Internet, trying to find something boring to do so I'll fall back to sleep. Sometimes it doesn't matter what I do, my brain just won't shut off. I do have pills that will knock me out, but they knock me out for days at a time, so unless I want to sleep for 3 days straight and then be groggy for another 2, I can't take them. I think I've already had this discussion on here before, but a doctor at an urgent care clinic gave me some Xanax a couple of years ago when my husband was ill and those worked really well. I wanted to get more of those because they helped me sleep at night, but didn't knock me out, so I could be awake the next day when I needed to be. When I went to the doctor to get a regular prescription though, she wouldn't give them to me because she said I would get addicted. Instead she gave me a pill called hydroxyzine which is an old anti-histamine that they used to use before the non drowsy allergy pills were created. One tiny pill knocks me out for 3 days. She suggest I cut the pill down, but it's already so tiny it's almost impossible to cut. I cut it in half and it still knocked me out for two days. Then I cut it in quarters and by the time I was done I had dust. It was just impractical to cut this pill, so I gave up. Now I just suffer through my insomnia because it seems like that's what the doctors want. They don't want to help me with anything. It's frustrating to me because they seem to be handing pills out to everyone else like candy. I'm not sure why they won't do the same for me.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception and Carina
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
I need to take a shower and go to the store as I am out of food so I will be doing that now. I will return when the tasks are completed.
Don't say shower. 3:18 and they still aren't here and they close at 5.

• Aww..
Reactions: MysticPerception, Carina and BlueWidow
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I've tried everything. Doing what you said and staying in bed and keeping my eyes closed, watching TV, going on the Internet, trying to find something boring to do so I'll fall back to sleep. Sometimes it doesn't matter what I do, my brain just won't shut off. I do have pills that will knock me out, but they knock me out for days at a time, so unless I want to sleep for 3 days straight and then be groggy for another 2, I can't take them. I think I've already had this discussion on here before, but a doctor or an urgent care clinic gave me some Xanax a couple of years ago when my husband was ill and those worked really well. I wanted to get more of those because they helped me sleep at night but didn't knock me out so I could be awake the next day when I needed to be. When I went to the doctor to get a regular prescription though, she wouldn't give them to me because she said I would get addicted. Instead she gave me a pill called hydroxyzine which is an old anti-histamine that they used to use before the nondrowsy I think I've already had this discussion on here before, but a doctor or an urgent care clinic gave me some Xanax when my husband was ill and those worked really well. I wanted to get more of those because they helped me sleep at night but didn't knock me out, so I could be awake the next day when I needed to be. When I went to the doctor to get a regular prescription though, she wouldn't give them to me because she said I would get addicted. Instead she gave me a pill called hydroxyzine which is an old anti-histamine that they used to use before the nondrowsy allergy pills were created. One tiny pill knocks me out for 3 days. She suggest I cut the pill down, but it's already so tiny it's almost impossible to cut. I cut it in half and it still knocked me out for two days. Then I cut it in quarters and by the time I was done I had dust. It was just impractical to cut this pill, so I gave up. Now I just suffer through my insomnia because it seems like that's what the doctors want. They don't want to help me with anything. It's frustrating to me because they seem to be handing pills out to everyone else like candy. I'm not sure why they won't do the same for me.
One of my family's old friends (the family lived across the street from us in the 60s, and we had been friends with them since then) had xanax since... probably it's release--she was popping them like candy up until the day she died! Doctors didn't care at all! They even increased the dosage for her.

I mean i get why some docs are worried about addiction, but really, sometimes you're better off just giving things that people can use that benefits them first, and worry about that after--especially if the problems they're dealing with could be much more severe in consequences than the side effects of being addicted.
Don't say shower. 3:18 and they still aren't here and they close at 5.
NO!!!!

How can they do that? I mean... that's .... omg I so wanna go there and force them to drink the water.

• Love
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I hope they get there soon. I hate waiting for repair people.
I have a feeling they will be a no show. It's what happened last time.

• Aww..
Reactions: MysticPerception, BlueWidow and Carina
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Yup, and that's why I hate waiting for repair people. You sit there waiting all day and half the time they don't show up. I'm so sorry @Jean4. These are the kinds of things that make me want to ctb. All the things like this that you have to deal with in every day life. They just make me crazy. How inconsiderate people are: saying they're going to show up and fix something for you, and then you wait all day for them, and they don't show up.
I hate being dependent on other people like that, especially people who clearly don't care about the predicament that I'm in.
One of my family's old friends (the family lived across the street from us in the 60s, and we had been friends with them since then) had xanax since... probably it's release--she was popping them like candy up until the day she died! Doctors didn't care at all! They even increased the dosage for her.

I mean i get why some docs are worried about addiction, but really, sometimes you're better off just giving things that people can use that benefits them first, and worry about that after--especially if the problems they're dealing with could be much more severe in consequences than the side effects of being addicted.

Yeah, where's Dr. Feelgood when I need him?!
:pfff:

• Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Well, despite I figure they'll probably be jerks and not care about it...
I'll still be hopeful! And hope you don't need the bathroom... and don't get stressed.

• Love
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Yup, and that's why I hate waiting for repair people. You sit there waiting all day and half the time they don't show up. I'm so sorry @Jean4. These are the kinds of things that make me want to ctb. All the things like this that you have to deal with in every day life. They just make me crazy. How inconsiderate people are: saying they're going to show up and fix something for you, and then you wait all day for them, and they don't show up.
I hate being dependent on other people like that, especially people who clearly don't care about the predicament that I'm in.

Which is exactly why I came here screaming for help. I know my triggers. I was triggered. Still am, but thinking more rationally.

• Love
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Which is exactly why I came here screaming for help. I know my triggers. I was triggered. Still am, but thinking more rationally.

YAY for rational thought!

• Love
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
That's good. I know it's better if you can just try to keep yourself calm and try to let it go because getting upset about it doesn't make them come any faster. I have an extremely hard time making myself do that though. I'm glad you're much calmer now though. I always make an attempt to do that. I try to tell myself that, particularly these days, it doesn't matter when they show up because I have nowhere to go.

Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019

Let's all hope for that meteor

• Love
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
That's good. I know it's better if you can just try to keep yourself calm and try to let it go because getting upset about it doesn't make them come any faster. I have an extremely hard time making myself do that though. I'm glad you're much calmer now though. I always make an attempt to do that. I try to tell myself that, particularly these days, it doesn't matter when they show up because I have nowhere to go.
Come here and melt down and scream when you are on the ledge. No. It won't make things better. I will have another melt down and will scream for help at 5. I am preparing now lol.

• Love
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I do have them every once in a while lol.
Hey when I have a trigger, I sometimes have a 'screw it' and then seek to get more to trigger just to trigger them all just to force the issue beyond any ability of help... because, well, why not.... granted seems totally rational to me at the time.

You at least knew to come here! That's like so much better! :D

BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Let's all hope for that meteor
I'm still waiting for it. . . And the chocolate ice cream with the chocolate chips. I thought maybe we could find some way to add some bacon in there too. I think they make chocolate covered bacon. What do you think?
Hey when I have a trigger, I sometimes have a 'screw it' and then seek to get more to trigger just to trigger them all just to force the issue beyond any ability of help... because, well, why not.... granted seems totally rational to me at the time.

You at least knew to come here! That's like so much better! :D

that's true. Now we can all just come here when we're triggered.

• Love
Reactions: Squiddy and Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I'm still waiting for it. . . And the chocolate ice cream with the chocolate chips. I thought maybe we could find some way to add some bacon in there too. I think they make chocolate covered bacon. What do you think?
I've actually pictured standing on a cliff, overlooking the ocean, with the meteor going overhead, then crashing behind me, basically liquefying everything and killing me... because why not (and also kind of has 3 of my fears in it.. .yet calming in that)

• Love
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
At 4:00 the ass Gene leaves and a new person comes on. At 4:05 I call again.

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow and Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I hope the new person understands the concept of "biohazard that will leak into the hallway and cause a hazmat team to cleanup at their expense"

Reactions: LegaliseIt! and BlueWidow
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
I've actually pictured standing on a cliff, overlooking the ocean, with the meteor going overhead, then crashing behind me, basically liquefying everything and killing me... because why not (and also kind of has 3 of my fears in it.. .yet calming in that)
I find it rather calming to think that everyone and everything could just be obliterated in one split second. If an astroid or a bomb does go off, I hope I'm in the area where everything gets totally obliterated instantly- ground zero, I think it's called.
I don't know why some alien race hasn't just taken us all out yet. Come on aliens, what's the hold up?!
We are clearly dragging the entire universe down. Why haven't we been taken out by some other life form yet?
If that doesn't work, we can ask @Squiddy to get the torches out again.

• Love
Reactions: MysticPerception, Squiddy and Carina
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
But we can still have ice cream to prepare, right?

Can you Fedex it? I double dog dare you!
Yeah we can :)

that's true. Now we can all just come here when we're triggered.
That sounds good

• Love
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
total
I find it rather calming to think that everyone and everything could just be obliterated in one split second. If an astroid or a bomb does go off, I hope I'm in the area where everything gets totally obliterated instantly- ground zero, I think it's called.
I don't know why some alien race hasn't just taken us all out yet. Come on aliens, what's the hold up?!
We are clearly dragging the entire universe down. Why haven't we been taken out by some other life form yet?

If that doesn't work, we can ask @Squiddy to get the torches out again.
I honestly think if they've visited they realized we weren't worth the energy/resources/time--whatever they use to do their thing.

Reactions: LegaliseIt! and BlueWidow