Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
It looks tastier soupy though is my point lol. At least you were honest with him. Hopefully things are a little calmer for the rest of the day.
My doc told me to take marijuana lol

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow and LegaliseIt!
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I swear if I even mentioned if I was suicidal to any of my drs other than my psychiatrist @Jean4, I'd probably be locked up lol

• Hugs
Reactions: BlueWidow and MysticPerception
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I swear if I even mentioned if I was suicidal to any of my drs other than my psychiatrist @Jean4, I'd probably be locked up lol
Both my doctors know. Lol.

Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Oddly, I was able to tell my nurse practitioner that I was suicidal and he didn't lock me up

Reactions: BlueWidow and MysticPerception
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
Alright somebody bump Stan's thread it's on page 2 and I can't do anything about it.

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
Good catch. I'm in my bathroom burning things (kidding). Trying to get the smell out.
I mean burning a candle would help so you're not wrong to burn stuff if you want to. Just don't burn anything important lol.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I mean burning a candle would help so you're not wrong to burn stuff if you want to. Just don't burn anything important lol.
I wouldn't mind burning it down and start again lol

WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Antinatalism + Efilism ❤️
Nov 4, 2019
I just ate and that stir fry picture (even though it was soupy :wink:) just made wanna eat again.
My stomach seems to be busy today :hihi:

WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Antinatalism + Efilism ❤️
Nov 4, 2019
What toppings? Extra cheese?
Just pepperoni and Italian seasoning. I felt guilty eating it though cause of the animals ;-;;-;

Reactions: MysticPerception
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Oddly, I was able to tell my nurse practitioner that I was suicidal and he didn't lock me up
Truthfully I don't know what my one family doc would do.... and the other one would probably recommend the on-sight consoling really (high percent of depressed/suicidal people possibly)... but I did kinda eliminate them from it.

Reactions: Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Just pepperoni and Italian seasoning. I felt guilty eating it though cause of the animals ;-;;-;
Look at it this way. If you didn't eat it, I would have. The only guilt is that you got it and I didn't! :blarg:
Truthfully I don't know what my one family doc would do.... and the other one would probably recommend the on-sight consoling really (high percent of depressed/suicidal people possibly)... but I did kinda eliminate them from it.
Well, both of my docs pushed for marijuana when I said no. Lol.

Reactions: MysticPerception and WhyIsLife56
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Well, both of my docs pushed for marijuana when I said no. Lol.

where are all of you finding these doctors at?! I can't even get a doctor to give me a decent dose of thyroid meds, or any Xanax or anything to help me sleep, or anything for anxiety or anything else. All I get are depression meds that don't work for me, but give me horrible side effects. :meh:

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Interesting.... I just found an interesting thing that causes issues in me.... I didn't realize this one was one....

where are all of you finding these doctors at?! I can't even get a doctor to give me a decent dose of thyroid meds, or any Xanax or anything to help me sleep, or anything for anxiety or anything else. All I get are depression meds that don't work for me, but give me horrible side effects. :meh:
A few of my dr's have a "just be honest, I don't give af" attitude, and will prescribe accordingly. I had one once who practically wrote what I asked for. All in or from the city though... granted now that marijuana is legal... I bet some will be recommending that.

Really though people are me are as casual with drug use as we are with ctb and suicide memes here.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
God/Goddess/Stan is good? Lol. When I collapsed 3 years ago and got sick... I was brought to the worse hospital in my area and they almost killed me. They discharged me way too soon. The resident felt so bad she told me to call 9/11 and go to another hospital.

The only good doctor there was the pulmonologist who referred me to his partner.

My primary care physician (who knew my pulmonologist well) was assigned to me by my insurance company.

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow and Carina
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Kola had a 2nd accident today

• Aww..
Reactions: MysticPerception and BlueWidow
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Interesting.... I just found an interesting thing that causes issues in me.... I didn't realize this one was one....

A few of my dr's have a "just be honest, I don't give af" attitude, and will prescribe accordingly. I had one once who practically wrote what I asked for. All in or from the city though... granted now that marijuana is legal... I bet some will be recommending that.

Really though people are me are as casual with drug use as we are with ctb and suicide memes here.
Well marijuana is legal in the city that I live in right now. It wasn't legal where I used to live. It's possible that if I went to a psychiatrist here, I might be able to get some kind of a prescription for marijuana or for some other psych med that isn't an antidepressant, but I've just been through the process so many times at this point that I don't even know that it's worth going through again. I just have a feeling that I'd go in and It would be the same old "take this antidepressant and go back into therapy" thing that every doctor always tells me. Actually, marijuana is legal here for recreational use so I wouldn't even need a prescription. I could Just go to any shop and get it. But I don't know anything about it because I've never used it before, so I'd want to go with somebody that knew what they were doing. I would have no idea what kind of dose to ask for or any of that stuff. Plus, right now it's just so hard for me to get out and get anywhere that I've just never done it. I thought I might actually take an Uber somewhere and get some of it that way. It's really hard for me to drive these days. It just doesn't feel safe.
Even taking an Uber is a lot of effort though.

• Hugs
Reactions: Carina and MysticPerception
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Well marijuana is legal in the city that I live in right now. It wasn't legal where I used to live. It's possible that if I went to a psychiatrist here, I might be able to get some kind of a prescription for marijuana or for some other psych med that isn't an antidepressant, but I've just been through the process so many times at this point that I don't even know that it's worth going through again. I just have a feeling that I'd go in and It would be the same old "take this antidepressant and go back into therapy" thing that every doctor always tells me. Actually, marijuana is legal here for recreational use so I wouldn't even need a prescription. I could Just go to any shop and get it. But I don't know anything about it because I've never used it before, so I'd want to go with somebody that knew what they were doing. I would have no idea what kind of dose to ask for or any of that stuff. Plus, right now it's just so hard for me to get out and get anywhere that I've just never done it. I thought I might actually take an Uber somewhere and get some of it that way. It's really hard for me to drive these days. It just doesn't feel safe.
Even taking an Uber is a lot of effort though.
I understand. I say go for it. Just based on the fact that it will make you more comfortable. Physically and mentally.

The first time you will need to go there to set up an account, but some deliver.

• Love
Reactions: Carina and BlueWidow
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Screwed up thing with marijuana is, I live in a Metro-area where it's legal in the entire metro.... but two areas. I could go to one doctor, have him prescribe it, and be like "well that's nice... but.... it's not legal in my area... so........"

Reactions: Jean4
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
I understand. I say go for it. Just based on the fact that it will make you more comfortable. Physically and mentally.

The first time you will need to go there to set up an account, but some deliver.
Well, I thought if nothing else it might be good to have some as part of my regime to calm me down and maybe help with nausea when I drink the SN. I've seen some people saying they're going to do that. I'd have to use an edible though. I've never smoked anything in my life. My dad died of emphysema. I don't know how an edible would affect everything.
I think they have lozenges that you don't swallow, you just let them dissolve in your mouth or something. Maybe I could use one of those. You're right though, I'd have to physically go there at first to establish an account. I'm going to consider doing that though. I just have to be aware enough to be able to do it. The fog is going to have to lift a little bit before I would be able to do anything like that. :pfff:
Screwed up thing with marijuana is, I live in a Metro-area where it's legal in the entire metro.... but two areas. I could go to one doctor, have him prescribe it, and be like "well that's nice... but.... it's not legal in my area... so........"
Well, that sucks! I know we've had this discussion before, but that's why we need a national law. It just needs to be made legal everywhere, like alcohol is.

• Love
Reactions: Carina
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Well, I thought if nothing else it might be good to have some as part of my regime to calm me down and maybe help with nausea when I drink the SN. I've seen some people saying they're going to do that. I'd have to use an edible though. I've never smoked anything in my life. My dad died of emphysema. I don't know how an edible would affect everything.
I think they have lozenges that you don't swallow, you just let them dissolve in your mouth or something. Maybe I could use one of those. You're right though, I'd have to physically go there at first to establish an account. I'm going to consider doing that though. I just have to be aware enough to be able to do it. The fog is going to have to lift a little bit before I would be able to do anything like that. :pfff:

Well, that sucks! I know we've had this discussion before, but that's why we need a national law. It just needs to be made legal everywhere, like alcohol is.
They have capsules, tincture, mints... lots of things. Depends on the dispensary.

Reactions: Carina and BlueWidow
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
They have capsules, tincture, mints... lots of things. Depends on the dispensary.
Well I'll have to do some more research on the local dispensaries around here and see what they have. The one thing I have right now is some cream that I rub on my knees for pain. It works really well. In fact, I need to get some more of it, so maybe that's an excuse. I could go in to get some more of that cream and then ask about some different edibles. I suppose if I told the people that work there what I wanted it for, they could probably steer me toward the correct doses and types of things that would work for me.

Reactions: Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
omg.... my mom.... put my food.... in the effing laundry pod containers AGAIN!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: WhyIsLife56 and BlueWidow