Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Oh no! What's wrong with her?! Why does she keep doing that?!
I have no clue... and I honestly don't know what's worse... that I was so distracted I didn't realize it at first (especially since she's using one for like chemicals now)... or that I tasted some of the food before putting in the other food [thankfully], and now I have the residue in me and I feel like puking.

Actually this one tasted more like pods and dryer sheets mixed.

She also only does it with food she knows only I will eat I've discovered. Today was not the day for this.

• Hugs
Reactions: BlueWidow, MysticPerception and Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Well I'll have to do some more research on the local dispensaries around here and see what they have. The one thing I have right now is some cream that I rub on my knees for pain. It works really well. In fact, I need to get some more of it, so maybe that's an excuse. I could go in to get some more of that cream and then ask about some different edibles. I suppose if I told the people that work there what I wanted it for, they could probably steer me toward the correct doses and types of things that would work for me.
I had to actually sit down with a pharmacist and have a consult the first time there.

Reactions: BlueWidow and Carina
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
I'm debating whether to eat my pot cookie tonight or wait til Friday

BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
I had to actually sit down with a pharmacist and have a consult the first time there.
That's probably a good idea. Then I could tell them all the issues I have and maybe they could recommend which ones it might be good for and in what doses.
I have no clue... and I honestly don't know what's worse... that I was so distracted I didn't realize it at first (especially since she's using one for like chemicals now)... or that I tasted some of the food before putting in the other food [thankfully], and now I have the residue in me and I feel like puking.

Actually this one tasted more like pods and dryer sheets mixed.

She also only does it with food she knows only I will eat I've discovered. Today was not the day for this.
So she's not poisoning her own food, just yours. Just thinking about it is making me nauseous. I can't imagine eating dryer sheets or that type of stuff. I know lots of people are addicted to that stuff though. They used to have a show about it. Although some people claimed that the show was staged. I think one of the episodes was about a woman who was supposedly addicted to eating dryer sheets.

Last edited:
Reactions: Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
That's probably a good idea. Then I could tell them all the issues I have and maybe they could recommend which ones it might be good for and in what doses.

So she's not poisoning her own food, just yours. Just thinking about it is making me nauseous. I can't imagine eating dryer sheets or that type of stuff. I know lots of people are addicted to that stuff though. They used to have a show about it. Although some people claimed that the show was staged. I think one of the episodes was about a woman who was supposedly addicted to eating dryer sheets.

Eww--this residue is disgusting! I mean it's bad.... really bad. How can someone eat the real thing? I have a headache now, and I swear it's probably from it.

I did something petty.... cat knocked over water bowl, I left it knocked over knowing she was barefoot. yeah... petty... she wouldn't slip, so just petty, not dangerous.
Seriously, if I"m going to be poisoned, I'm going to do it than you very much.

• Hugs
Reactions: BlueWidow
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
My dad's in the next room. I could fake being sober

BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
OMG you guys! I just went out of my bedroom for a minute and the door locked behind me and I couldn't get back in! I had to take a hammer and a screwdriver and bang my way back in. I eventually pryed the door open but there's a big black mark on it where I was banging on it with the hammer and the edge is all ripped apart from where I had to pry it open with a screwdriver. LOL!
I was freaking out because I had my heater on in the bedroom and I was locked out and I could just imagine it catching on fire and me not being able to do anything, plus my phone and everything else that I could've use for help was in the bedroom behind the locked door! Of course, I just used what tiny bit of energy I had to pry the door open, so now I'm so exhausted I'm gonna have to lie down. My arms feel like spaghetti.

• Wow
Reactions: MysticPerception, Carina and WhyIsLife56
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
I think I'll just wait til tomorrow to eat the cookie

Reactions: Carina
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Reactions: MysticPerception, BlueWidow and Carina
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
OMG you guys! I just went out of my bedroom for a minute and the door locked behind me and I couldn't get back in! I had to take a hammer and a screwdriver and bang my way back in. I eventually pryed the door open but there's a big black mark on it where I was banging on it with the hammer and the edge is all ripped apart from where I had to pry it open with a screwdriver. LOL!
I was freaking out because I had my heater on in the bedroom and I was locked out and I could just imagine it catching on fire and me not being able to do anything, plus my phone and everything else that I could've use for help was in the bedroom behind the locked door! Of course, I just used what tiny bit of energy I had to pry the door open, so now I'm so exhausted I'm gonna have to lie down. My arms feel like spaghetti.
I didn't even know the door had a lock on it. It's never been locked before. I have no clue how it got locked because I haven't touched it all day. I just walked through and it closed behind me and I don't even know how it closed or how it got locked! I must have a poltergeist or something.

WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Antinatalism + Efilism ❤️
Nov 4, 2019
I didn't even know the door had a lock on it. It's never been locked before. I have no clue how it got locked because I haven't touched it all day. I just walked through and it closed behind me and I don't even know how it closed or how it got locked! I must have a poltergeist or something.
Your bedroom must be haunted
Are there any windows there or something?

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Any weird things happen... blame it on your hubby and Stan. ;)

• Love
Reactions: MysticPerception, BlueWidow, Carina and 1 other person
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
That is really weird then... especially since you didn't know it locked!

BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Your bedroom must be haunted
Are there any windows there or something?
Yes, I've got a great big window. That's one of the reasons I bought this condo. I really like the big window in the bedroom because I can sit in my bed and look out the window and see who's outside without having to get up. Of course, right now there's a big bush growing in front of it that I've asked my HOA to trim back several times, but they still haven't done it.

Reactions: WhyIsLife56
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I used the toilet and it flushed!!!!!!

• Love
WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Antinatalism + Efilism ❤️
Nov 4, 2019
Yes, I've got a great big window. That's one of the reasons I bought this condo. I really like the big window in the bedroom because I can sit in my bed and look out the window and see who's outside without having to get up. Of course, right now there's a big bush growing in front of it that I've asked my HOA to trim back several times, but they still haven't done it.
If there's a bush in front of it, then that would mean it's blocking the window.
Conclusion: bedroom is being haunted :wink:

• Hugs
Reactions: Carina, BlueWidow and Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
  • Love
Reactions: WhyIsLife56, MysticPerception, Carina and 1 other person
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
I used the toilet and it flushed!!!!!!
Is it sad that we're all getting excited about a toilet flushing? I guess it's not very exciting until you go to flush it and it doesn't flush, then when it does start flushing again it's suddenly very exciting!

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Is it sad that we're all getting excited about a toilet flushing? I guess it's not very exciting until you go to flush it and it doesn't flush, then when it does start flushing again it's suddenly very exciting!
My life is so pathetic, I get happy if the toilet water goes down lol

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Going to try to sleep. Didn't work last night. Let's see today.

• Love