Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Stan has called in the heavy artillery to ensure I stay. 8E201E9E 7157 4C30 B54E 725E6A90BCA2

• Love
Reactions: revofev, Ame, cosmicpixiedust and 2 others
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
One day in the not too distant dystopian future. We'll just have to hide it behind some innocent type of web browsing. There's enough posts about cats here to potentially disguise the true nature of this place!
Disguise? Wait are you telling me this isn't petlovers.org? I keep seeing pictures of pets everywhere I go! My whole life is a lie. I can't believe this.

• Hugs
Reactions: Morphinekiss, Jean4 and Carina
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
Stan has called in the heavy artillery to ensure I stay. View attachment 25200
Thank goodness my ritual worked. I wasn't sure if cooked lamb would suffice. They say you need a live goat as a sacrifice but I think Stan would be unhappy with the idea of trading one for one on that. I guess at least his spirit is here for the day and he's pushing cats on you. These results are pleasing.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I'm so happy your cats can keep you here still! :)
One of the reasons why Stan said it isn't my time. He knew I would kill for that cat. Lol.

• Love
Reactions: MysticPerception and Carina
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
It looked like tons of delicious goodness to me
I feel like if I took a single bite into one of those oreos my teeth would explode. I wish I still had my old sweet tooth but I can't handle sugar these days at all.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Thank goodness my ritual worked. I wasn't sure if cooked lamb would suffice. They say you need a live goat as a sacrifice but I think Stan would be unhappy with the idea of trading one for one on that. I guess at least his spirit is here for the day and he's pushing cats on you. These results are pleasing.
My apartment smells like there is a goat in here!

• Love
Reactions: MysticPerception
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Disguise? Wait are you telling me this isn't petlovers.org? I keep seeing pictures of pets everywhere I go! My whole life is a lie. I can't believe this.

That last bit sounds like some of the conspiracy shows I watch. "Everything you were taught is a lie." That's not a conspiracy theory if you ask me.

M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
Oh dear lord. My grandmother lives with us because she has dementia. So this morning I give the dog her pain meds, weigh myself, and go to sleep. Just now I've gotten a call from my mother asking if I'm in crisis because according to my grandmother I've either "had a seizure and died or killed myself over my weight" because I haven't left my room in ages and she knows I can hear her yelling at my dog, etc.

No you old quack, I hadn't slept all night and was passed the fuck out for once.

I'm gonna stay in my room and see how long it takes her to come check me for a pulse.

• Hugs
Reactions: BlueWidow, MysticPerception, Jean4 and 1 other person
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
My apartment smells like there is a goat in here!
I guess that's the trade off for having a ghost visit for the day. Well a small price to pay I'd say.

• Hugs
Reactions: Jean4
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I have this feeling Feb/March will be an interesting month... not sure why...

I want pizza.

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019

I want pizza.

Feb is my birthday month. Then March I go to court to see if they're going to lock me up or just fine the shit outa me. All right around the same time. Happy birthday presents for sure this year. Oh it'll definitely be interesting for me!

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: BlueWidow, Carina, MysticPerception and 1 other person
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019

I want pizza.

That would be good, although I kinda just want those months to pass already, I don't want to turn 28. I usually love my birthday, but it just depresses me this year. I still have time to join the 27 Club.

I ordered pizza last night because it was late, I was tired, nothing in the house, and the vehicle didn't start. Ended up being almost $30 but man was it good.

Last edited:
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Feb is my birthday month. Then March I go to court to see if they're going to lock me up or just fine the shit outa me. All right around the same time. Happy birthday presents for sure this year. Oh it'll definitely be interesting for me!
It's your first birthday with us!!!

M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
Isn't it great?! Get one, I would if I could! If only I weren't in the city..
Pretty sure it's against the homeowners association bylaws here, but if my neighbor can have an outdoor sound system and disco cabana then damnit I want a goat.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Paging
@BlueWidow
@L0ne1ygh0st
@Raven Moon
@Sensei
@BooGirl

• Love
Reactions: Worthless_nobody and BlueWidow
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
See my birthday is in november...so yeah...
Cool... March has a Friday the 13th.

• Hugs
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Asthma attack. At least I know why.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: cosmicpixiedust, MysticPerception, Morphinekiss and 1 other person
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
So you just had one, then. I assume you weren't entirely thrilled?
October (or about) of last year I was planning on seeing 2020 for a few seconds.
So my birthday was 'eh'.
4 days after I found out a friend killed herself.

So really not looking forward to any further for multiple reasons now.

• Hugs
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
October (or about) of last year I was planning on seeing 2020 for a few seconds.
So my birthday was 'eh'.
4 days after I found out a friend killed herself.

So really not looking forward to any further for multiple reasons now.

I'm so sorry. :( I hope everything goes smoothly for you this year. If I haven't CTB by then, I'll wish you a happy birthday! :heart: And give ya a virtual birthday hug!

• Love
Reactions: MysticPerception and Carina
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
Asthma attack. At least I know why.
Stan is trying to cheat. Stop trying to abuse loop holes Stan we're on to you! We still need Jean you can't have her yet!

• Love
Reactions: Jean4