Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
@Carina you'll tell us when it is, right? =P

Last edited:
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
No...just feel bad so many here can't sleep when I can....well even though it takes 4 pills to do it
I'm sure none of us would deny you your sleep. I have horrible insomnia, and I encourage anyone here who can get some sleep to do so. Someone on this forum should be sleeping. :heart::hug:

By the way, Good morning (or whatever it is where you are).

it's almost 11:30 here now, so I almost missed the entire morning! I woke up at 10, but it takes me so long to get up and get moving that by the time I get out of bed, get dressed and all that and get my coffee. . . . Here we are and it's nearly 11:30 AM now. :))

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: MysticPerception and Carina
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
I was just told to go to the laundry room and use the toilet there. I must leave my apartment to go to the bathroom.

• Wow
Reactions: Carina and BlueWidow
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Monday is technically my Friday with my work schedule. Plus I work nights so everything is reversed.

Good morning everyone.
I have pretty much no schedule at all right now. My Monday can be Friday or my day can be night. Actually, half the time I don't even know what day it is. . . or almost what month it is! :))
It all gets dictated by my mood and my ability to function, which changes from day to day.

• Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I have pretty much no schedule at all right now. My Monday can be Friday or my day can be night. Actually, half the time I don't even know what day it is. . . or almost what month it is! :))
It all gets dictated by my mood and my ability to function, which changes from day to day.

Now this really resonates with me. No wonder we're so cool with eachother here! We both live in a weird time loop of sorts.

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
  • Love
Reactions: MysticPerception, Morphinekiss and Brick In The Wall
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I don't want to go to the laundry room to use the toilet. How long can I hold it?

BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
I don't want to go to the laundry room to use the toilet. How long can I hold it?
The usual advice is to not drink anything, but I can't go without coffee. I am enough of a zombie as it is. Without my coffee I don't know that I'd even be able to sit upright.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
The usual advice is to not drink anything, but I can't go without coffee. I am enough of a zombie as it is. Without my coffee I don't know that I'd even be able to sit upright.
I had my coffee. It also means I have to get dressed.

• Aww..
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Still no @Raven Moon?

Everyone else has been here at some point I believe (maybe not today yet, but in the last day or two), but I don't remember seeing her in a while. I know she was having a hard time. When was she last here?

• Love
Reactions: Worthless_nobody
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I'm going to the laundry room. My cat freaked out with me leaving. I'm wobbly after the Asthma attack.

• Hugs
Reactions: cosmicpixiedust, MysticPerception, Carina and 1 other person
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
I had my coffee. It also means I have to get dressed.
I wouldn't like that at all. I hope they get it fixed soon. They're always right on it when you owe them rent, but when it comes to fixing things, some places don't move very quickly.
I asked my HOA months ago to trim a bush that's blocking a window in my bedroom so that I can't see out. They never came out and did it. I don't know if it was actually the HOA or just the lazy people who mow the lawn, but one of them didn't do the job. I complained a couple of times, but it still never got done.

I'm going to the laundry room. My cat freaked out with me leaving. I'm wobbly after the Asthma attack.
Please be careful! :hug:

M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
One hour, no pulse check:pfff:

also found the perfect way to distract myself from eating:devil:

• Love
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I was just told to go to the laundry room and use the toilet there. I must leave my apartment to go to the bathroom.
My reply to that would be 2 cuss words, with the word 'that' in between.

Reactions: MysticPerception and BlueWidow
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
I humbly request an extensive report on this!
Lol I think it only works in my case. I'm doing a shit ton of professional development for my work field. If I'm participating in these seminars I'm not eating. Of course I'm multitasking by being on here

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
@BlueWidow Good morning.

• Love
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
4F8E6513 5D6D 4BEA BAA6 0FBFD8FE1347

the walk to the laundry room which closes at 11

• Aww..
Reactions: Carina, BlueWidow, cosmicpixiedust and 1 other person
CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
Lol I think it only works in my case. I'm doing a shit ton of professional development for my work field. If I'm participating in these seminars I'm not eating. Of course I'm multitasking by being on here
Eh, probably. What's your field?

I'll be going to sleep. Totally naked. Don't remember when I did that last time, and I had a hard day today.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Still no @Raven Moon?

Everyone else has been here at some point I believe (maybe not today yet, but in the last day or two), but I don't remember seeing her in a while. I know she was having a hard time. When was she last here?
She posted on Saturday

• Love
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
Good morning @MysticPerception! How did you sleep? :heart:
Surprisingly well. I had strange dreams but they weren't unpleasant or anything. I just wish it went so well for everyone else as well. Did you sleep well at all?

• Love
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Why does everything in my body hurt today? It's like everything has decided to say 'nope' all at once.

• Aww..
Reactions: MysticPerception and BlueWidow