Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
I blame Stan for waking me up. I went back to sleep in my bed and suddenly started hearing "I wanna wake up in a city that never sleeps!". My head hurts I want to sleep in dang it. Well whatever Good morning noon everyone.
Stan knew I needed you because I am in crises ;)

• Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
I blame Stan for waking me up. I went back to sleep in my bed and suddenly started hearing "I wanna wake up in a city that never sleeps!". My head hurts I want to sleep in dang it. Well whatever Good morning noon everyone.

Good nooning!

One more. She isn't a cuddler

I was thinking there was one missing, but thought I might have been blanking.
It's just weird. A month ago, the exact same thing happened. SinisterKid had to come and get me after someone wrote a tribute post. Wasn't dead yet. The same person (my work crush) also found me last month.

I'm so glad that you are still here!
Hello, I am feeling much calmer today!
That's good!

I'm finally not working for a bit and the roommate isn't around, I can finally write down Stan's guide! I've been trying to do this for days.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MysticPerception and Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I just called the office asking when they would be coming. The nasty person (named Gene. I hate him) said 'I wrote your name in the book. They will get there when they get there.'

I closed the bathroom door. To keep the smell in and because I don't want the cats in there.

No showering or brushing teeth.
I did take my Apple cider vinegar, made coffee and got back into bed.
Honestly, I dumped the cats breakfast on the plates from yesterday. No dishes.
95D0ADFC 26C3 401E 94E4 0BD4BEE9A8AF

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception, Squiddy, Nemeshisu and 2 others
Nemeshisu

Nemeshisu

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
I just called the office asking when they would be coming. The nasty person (named Gene. I hate him) said 'I wrote your name in the book. They will get there when they get there.'
I hate people like this too. I am sorry that you have to deal with such a poor service.

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
Stan knew I needed you because I am in crises ;)
After looking at the last few pages I can see that! I know how awful it is having to go an entire day without a toilet. I also had no water at the time so it was even worse since I'm a clean freak when it comes to my hands. God that was awful. I'm so sorry you have to deal with this. Hope the super comes soon though from the sounds of it that's a no go. Sending you love and support. :heart:

Also tell your cats they need to work double time today when it comes to loving and cuddling. You need it right now.

• Love
Reactions: Jean4
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Is @Jean4 doing better now? I hope so.... and hopefully covered in kitties.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Is @Jean4 doing better now? I hope so.... and hopefully covered in kitties.
Stable in her instability. SI will come back if I have no toilet for 24 hours because they don't come
B8C72A7C B880 4EA2 8E73 3654DB5B7ECE

He's next to me. My world. Can't go and leave him.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Carina and MysticPerception
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Stable in her instability. SI will come back if I have no toilet for 24 hours because they don't come
View attachment 25193

I really hope they come for your sake :)
And he looks like he really needs you too.

• Love
Reactions: MysticPerception and Jean4
CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
I can't resist anymore. Going to give in and buy some Oreos. Evil truly comes in round shapes.

• Love
Reactions: Morphinekiss, MysticPerception and Carina
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
View attachment 25193

I absolutely love the look on his face. It just screams "Mom, I said no pictures! I'm trying to sleep!" he's so adorable and soft looking too.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I'm eating nilla wafers.... well... another day. lol

Seriously I'd eat them if they said they put ground up babies in them. Bad I know, but I love these things.

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I'm eating nilla wafers.... well... another day. lol

Seriously I'd eat them if they said they put ground up babies in them. Bad I know, but I love these things.

Drink some Pepsi afterwards and you'll be right about that last bit.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
So there's a recommended article this browser had for me
Fighting Depression by Staying Awake
Insomnia is a common symptom of major depression, and yet sleep deprivation can be part of the solution for a patient seeking quick relief.

Like seriously? browsers even know?

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
So there's a recommended article this browser had for me
Fighting Depression by Staying Awake
Insomnia is a common symptom of major depression, and yet sleep deprivation can be part of the solution for a patient seeking quick relief.

Like seriously? browsers even know?

You're in the computer coding business. You know as well as I do how these things work. Still a bit fascinating given all the posts on insomnia here recently.

• Love
Reactions: Carina
CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
Double stuff? And I want pics!
What's double stuff? We might not even have that here.

Sorry, no pics. There were only 24-packs, and I don't trust myself with so many cookies. Settled for a Snickers bar.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
What's double stuff? We might not even have that here.

Sorry, no pics. There were only 24-packs, and I don't trust myself with so many cookies. Settled for a Snickers bar.
AB0C676D 983C 4543 9318 C1956DD3EF88

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
I used to get double stuff all the time. I would always burn out though and my roomates would eat the rest. I was buying oreos so often that it got to the point where one of them asked me to stop because I'm making everyone in the apartment fatter lol.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I used to get double stuff all the time. I would always burn out though and my roomates would eat the rest. I was buying oreos so often that it got to the point where one of them asked me to stop because I'm making everyone in the apartment fatter lol.
E493CD37 DAEA 4F4B 9B2E 0B5141937063

• Wow
Reactions: MysticPerception and Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
You're in the computer coding business. You know as well as I do how these things work. Still a bit fascinating given all the posts on insomnia here recently.

Yeah I know.... still it's like dammit... how much do I have to watch before a search engine flags something and cops show up with EMS lol

• Hugs
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019

Hahaha, nice, some people show love in different ways. Food is one of those ways. You could just say you were showing some love.

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
Hahaha, nice, some people show love in different ways. Food is one of those ways. You could just say you were showing some love.
I was actually buying them for myself most of the time. It was just ironic that they ate most of them and not me since I was a bottomless pit back then.

Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Yeah I know.... still it's like dammit... how much do I have to watch before a search engine flags something and cops show up with EMS lol

One day in the not too distant dystopian future. We'll just have to hide it behind some innocent type of web browsing. There's enough posts about cats here to potentially disguise the true nature of this place!

Reactions: MysticPerception and Carina