cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
Work only took us an hour today, it took us 1.5 hours just to get there! I'm not complaining, but it does seem a little silly to drive longer than it takes to do a job.

How's everyone's morning going?

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Work only took us an hour today, it took us 1.5 hours just to get there! I'm not complaining, but it does seem a little silly to drive longer than it takes to do a job.

How's everyone's morning going?

Yea that does seem a bit ridiculous. They should compensate you for travel at that point. My morning is going good so far, I hope yours is as well!

Carrotcake

Carrotcake

Experienced
Nov 27, 2019
I feel a bit hestitant to write on this thread because I feel like an outsider :hihi: But this seems like a really kind space.

I'm going to write an essay for uni, feel dedicated to finish this course.

• Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception, Morphinekiss and Rhyme
Rhyme

Rhyme

Sleep now and carry on into the black of the night
Jan 18, 2020
I feel a bit hestitant to write on this thread because I feel like an outsider :hihi: But this seems like a really kind space.

Nah. I just dropped right into it myself. I get what you mean though.

Dedicated is a good feeling to have.

cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
Yea that does seem a bit ridiculous. They should compensate you for travel at that point. My morning is going good so far, I hope yours is as well!
We get compensated after the first hour, so we got paid for an hour total there and back. They kind of screw us on drive time, but oh well.

That's good! Glad to hear it! Did you work last night?
I'm alright, I chugged a triple shot coffee and ate breakfast so I'm probably awake for a while. I was going to take a walk when I got home, but it's starting to snow so I think I'll opt out.

Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019

Nah. I just dropped right into it myself. I get what you mean though.

Dedicated is a good feeling to have.

You're both good. Jean made this thread for everyone, so welcome!

Best of luck on the essay too btw!
We get compensated after the first hour, so we got paid for an hour total there and back. They kind of screw us on drive time, but oh well.

That's good! Glad to hear it! Did you work last night?
I'm alright, I chugged a triple shot coffee and ate breakfast so I'm probably awake for a while. I was going to take a walk when I got home, but it's starting to snow so I think I'll opt out.

Yea I just got off work. It's not snowing here but it's back to being cold again. We've had a fairly mild winter where I'm at. But you won't see me complaining about that.

Coffee does sound good about right now. Do you have a particular brand you prefer?

Last edited:
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
You're both good. Jean made this thread for everyone, so welcome!

Best of luck on the essay too btw!

Yea I just got off work. It's not snowing here but it's back to being cold again. We've had a fairly mild winter where I'm at. But you won't see me complaining about that.

Coffee does sound good about right now. Do you have a particular brand you prefer?

You going to sleep anytime soon? We've had a pretty mild winter so far too, but we're about to hit Feb which is the coldest month of the year in my state so I anticipate it getting a little worse. I hate the cold so I'll be very glad when it passes. Lol.

If I'm going for flavored coffee then Dunkin or Starbucks, but I usually just go for conveniency or what I has the most caffeine. So something like Cafe Bustelo since it's cheap and strong. Not going to lie though, I've been spending a crap ton of money on the canned coffee drinks though lately because of lack of time. :tongue:

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Day so far:
On way to work back left tire blew out on car... while I was going 70mph... tire is 'destroyed' as my company's repair shop put it lol (it's in one piece, just not repairable due to the massive issue).

only heard a mini-explosion, and semi-slow loss of air. Just glad made it to work, as was that close to it, I made it... with 8psi left in tire, but still. It made a cool hissing sound.

So much for like $200

ugh

• Aww..
Reactions: MysticPerception
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Someone talk to me. I'm in crisis. Trying to stay calm

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Putting out a huge SOS people help

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
What's going on?
My toilet overflowed all over the floor. Tried putting the urine water in my sink and bathtub and everything is clogged and going all over the place
This on no sleep
I now smell like urine

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Do you have a bucket for now? Just to decrease stress?

I mean vent away here all you want!

Reactions: cosmicpixiedust
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
My toilet overflowed all over the floor. Tried putting the urine water in my sink and bathtub and everything is clogged and going all over the place
This on no sleep
I now smell like urine

I'm so sorry, I wish I were there to physically help you. Try to step back and take a deep breath if you can (I know that's hard), the problem will still be there but taking a tiny break helps sometimes. We're here. So the sink is clogged too?

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Do you have a bucket for now? Just to decrease stress?

I mean vent away here all you want!
I have been taking a cup and putting the dirty water in the sink and bathtub and everything clogged

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Would you like us to try and come up with ideas to help, or just be here for you?

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I'm so sorry, I wish I were there to physically help you. Try to step back and take a deep breath if you can (I know that's hard), the problem will still be there but taking a tiny break helps sometimes. We're here. So the sink is clogged too?
Everything is clogged and overflowing. Last time I tried to CTB, the same thing happened. Except the super came into my apartment to fix it and stopped me

• Hugs
Reactions: cosmicpixiedust
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
  • Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception, cosmicpixiedust and Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I hope the work call goes well... it can be distracting, calming... or bad... but hoping for good!

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I hope the work call goes well... it can be distracting, calming... or bad... but hoping for good!
It was the same person who caught me trying to CTB last time.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
It was the same person who caught me trying to CTB last time.
I had a feeling honestly that's who it was. Irony of sorts.

I know the mess is still annoying you. Have you contacted the super yet?

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I will call the super. I feel quite sick from getting toilet water in my mouth

This person is my crush my the way ;)
aww :)

and good. not to the toilet water in mouth... that kind of made me gag. but good to calling the super.

So you got to talk with the crush, and the mess will go away...

• Hugs
Reactions: Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I called the super. He will come some time today. I smell like urine. My apartment smells. I am on no sleep. No impulsive CTB. He will be coming

Reactions: Carina