MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
Cooking up some rice to eat before bed. I don't know if I have anything to put in it though I still need to check. Also I say before bed but it's more like dinner I guess since I'll still be awake an hour or two after eating it.

Reactions: Carina and BlueWidow
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Webpnet resizeimage 1

I just suddenly feel like shit. . . hopeless. . . for no reason. That damn ball of depression is rolling around in my stomach again. :notsure:

• Hugs
Reactions: Carina, Brick In The Wall, MysticPerception and 1 other person
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
View attachment 25164

I just suddenly feel like shit. . . hopeless. . . for no reason. That damn ball of depression is rolling around in my stomach again. :notsure:
You aren't alone. Always remember even when asleep we got your back. Tell that ball to go home and never come back again. Your stomach is reserved for tasty food and drink and nothing else!

On that note my rice is done and I added chicken and it is delicious. But no seriously I hope you feel better soon.

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Hope you are ok. Thinking of you x
You aren't alone. Always remember even when asleep we got your back. Tell that ball to go home and never come back again. Your stomach is reserved for tasty food and drink and nothing else!

On that note my rice is done and I added chicken and it is delicious. But no seriously I hope you feel better soon.
Thanks. I just hate it when I'm feeling okay, or at least as okay as anyone gets on this forum, and then all of a sudden out of nowhere. . . It hits you, and you don't even really know why.
Maybe I'll go look at the Suicide Memes. I saw one on there the other day that BPD_LE had posted and I was laughing and crying at the same time because her post was really funny, but we all miss our Queen of Meme.

Chicken & rice sounds good. It's actually feeling a little better now. Maybe it was just a " momentary heaviness". I get that sometimes and I don't know what it is or why it happens.

• Love
Reactions: Azzy69, WhyIsLife56 and MysticPerception
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
Thanks. I just hate it when I'm feeling okay, or at least as okay as anyone gets on this forum, and then all of a sudden out of nowhere. . . It hits you, and you don't even really know why.
Maybe I'll go look at the Suicide Memes. I saw one on there the other day that BPD_LE had posted and I was laughing and crying at the same time because her post was really funny, but we all miss our Queen of Meme.

Chicken & rice sounds good. It's actually feeling a little better now. Maybe it was just a " momentary heaviness". I get that sometimes and I don't know what it is or why it happens.
I get that sometimes myself. Just suddenly completely down and don't know why at all. I've found that sometimes it's me coming off of whatever caffenine I'm on so my high(that I can't even really feel I just feel normal) goes away and reality kinda comes crashing down on my brain all at once and my guard is completely down.

BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Funny cat pictures with captions funny cat photos lolcats can we just write the pizza guy a ch

Well, I think I'll try to go to sleep. I'm getting tired so hopefully that means I'm going to be able to lie down and go to sleep. What usually happens though is I feel tired until my head hits the pillow and then I suddenly wake back up. >fingers crossed< That doesn't happen tonight.

Goodnight everyone,

See you all tomorrow. :heart: :hug:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Hennessy, Nemeshisu, Carina and 1 other person
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019

I miss BPD_LE alot. It's tough seeing her name on here at times. I hope you're feeling a bit better now though.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ame, Carina and BlueWidow
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
I miss BPD_LE alot. It's tough seeing her name on here at times. I hope you're feeling a bit better now though.
Yeah I'm doing a little better now. I have a tough time seeing her name too. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Carina and Brick In The Wall
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Eating a candy bar and will try to sleep

• Hugs
Reactions: Carina, WhyIsLife56 and MysticPerception
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
View attachment 25167

Well, I think I'll try to go to sleep. I'm getting tired so hopefully that means I'm going to be able to lie down and go to sleep. What usually happens though is I feel tired until my head hits the pillow and then I suddenly wake back up. >fingers crossed< That doesn't happen tonight.

Goodnight everyone,

See you all tomorrow. :heart: :hug:
Goodnight. Good luck sleeping hope you can stay asleep this time.
Eating a candy bar and will try to sleep
The timing of your post came at the same time as mine and scared me lol. I thought you had already tried to sleep again by now.

WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Antinatalism + Efilism ❤️
Nov 4, 2019

I miss the sarcasm she showed there. No wonder she was the queen of it lol
I wish I could've talked to her. I never did.

• Love
CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
...and another day starts for me. I slept for some time and woke up feeling rested, but then slept for another hour and a half and woke up sleepy -_-

• Hugs
Reactions: Nemeshisu, Carina, BlueWidow and 1 other person
WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Nov 4, 2019
...and another day starts for me. I slept for some time and woke up feeling rested, but then slept for another hour and a half and woke up sleepy -_-
The sleep cycle is set to every 1.5 hours. If you adjust your sleep according to that, you won't be too sleepy

CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
The sleep cycle is set to every 1.5 hours. If you adjust your sleep according to that, you won't be too sleepy
Eh. Sometimes the bed is too nice :)

• Love
Reactions: MysticPerception and WhyIsLife56
CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
Yeah the bed is way too comfy especially in the winter
I left my windows open for an hour and felt asleep during this weekend, and when I woke up, it was so much comfier compared to the outside of the blanket :ahhha:

• Wow
Reactions: WhyIsLife56
WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Nov 4, 2019
I left my windows open for an hour and felt asleep during this weekend, and when I woke up, it was so much comfier compared to the outside of the blanket :ahhha:
Did you forget that you left your window open?

Reactions: CynicalHopelessness
CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
Did you forget that you left your window open?
No, I just was listening to the silence and general outside city noise for a change, and fell asleep.

Reactions: MysticPerception and WhyIsLife56
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
I keep doing that lately and it's really annoying I wish I could get out of bed but it's so hard to not just roll over and go screw this one more hour.

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow and WhyIsLife56
CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
That must've been one hell of a "lullaby" :hihi:
I live near a busy road and a train station is pretty close, but on 13th floor so it's definitely not unbearable.

The only problem is those asshole motorbike riders who are deliberately very loud. It gets worse that their season is usually in summer when it's highly hot and humid there, and it's almost impossible to sleep at night without windows open. I wish I could lobby for the installation of sound-activated gatling turrets.

WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Nov 4, 2019
I live near a busy road and a train station is pretty close, but on 13th floor so it's definitely not unbearable.

The only problem is those asshole motorbike riders who are deliberately very loud. It gets worse that their season is usually in summer when it's highly hot and humid there, and it's almost impossible to sleep at night without windows open. I wish I could lobby for the installation of sound-activated gatling turrets.
Yeah I've had those until last year and it was really annoying. It wasn't even a big city.

CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
Yeah I've had those until last year and it was really annoying. It wasn't even a big city.
I guess my city isn't big by USA standards, but still - why be an asshole in a public place in sleeping hours? Go enjoy your vroom-vroom on the highway outside of the city at least.
Or, we should make a district for loud bikers and have turrets on all exits so they don't leave without silencing their engines.

Worst part is that it kept waking me up. Heat is annoying enough, and I had to buy earplugs just to be able to get through the night.

Reactions: Nemeshisu, Carina, BlueWidow and 2 others
WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Nov 4, 2019
I guess my city isn't big by USA standards, but still - why be an asshole in a public place in sleeping hours? Go enjoy your vroom-vroom on the highway outside of the city at least.
Or, we should make a district for loud bikers and have turrets on all exits so they don't leave without silencing their engines.

Worst part is that it kept waking me up. Heat is annoying enough, and I had to buy earplugs just to be able to get through the night.
A separate district would be better. At least don't bother the people. :angry::hmph:

Reactions: BlueWidow and MysticPerception
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
My eyes are starting to hurt so I am going to sleep. Goodnight everyone. Have a nice night day afternoon morning whatever the heck it is.

• Hugs
CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
A separate district would be better. At least don't bother the people. :angry::hmph:
Yeah, but district would require government acknowledging that there are different people with different desires, and be able to shuffle housing around against the will of the market maybe. I don't see that happening.
My eyes are starting to hurt so I am going to sleep. Goodnight everyone. Have a nice night day afternoon morning whatever the heck it is.
Thanks, and happy dreams :heart:

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019

Have a good night!

Yeah, but district would require government acknowledging that there are different people with different desires, and be able to shuffle housing around against the will of the market maybe. I don't see that happening.

Yea I don't see that happening either. Sounds like some sort of segregation.

WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Nov 4, 2019

Thanks, and happy dreams :heart:
There should be like a time limit of when to use it or something at the very least. Or where to use it.

CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
Yea I don't see that happening either. Sounds like some sort of segregation.
Good catch. That should be voluntary. I.e. "I'm a noisy biker, I'd like to stay around with like-minded people for a while, at least"
There should be like a time limit of when to use it or something at the very least. Or where to use it.
Well in my country it's banned by law, but nobody cares, law enforcement doesn't pursue bikers for being loud.