Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
There should be like a time limit of when to use it or something at the very least. Or where to use it.

Most cities have decibel laws in place. This prohibits noise to certain levels. I get it, it's annoying at times. But laws like that would be dystopian.

WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Antinatalism + Efilism ❤️
Nov 4, 2019
Most cities have decibel laws in place. This prohibits noise to certain levels. I get it, it's annoying at times. But laws like that would be dystopian.
Life is already dystopian. Just a matter of whether one is aware or not.

• Love
Reactions: CynicalHopelessness
CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
Yea to a degree, but we shouldn't want to help make it worse.
Well, I have little concerns for convenience of those who have little concern for my convenience, and vice versa. Ideally this would just be self-organized somehow.

Now I'm starting to sound like some kind of an anarchist, huh.

Reactions: WhyIsLife56
WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Nov 4, 2019
What does that have to do with making laws worse? Strawman doesn't help your point.
Laws don't help humans much. Like have they ever made euthanasia legal? If not it's not really helping anyone really

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Well, I have little concerns for convenience of those who have little concern for my convenience, and vice versa. Ideally this would just be self-organized somehow.

Now I'm starting to sound like some kind of an anarchist, huh.

Anarchy is the opposite of law. The governments have too much control over people as it is.

Laws don't help humans much. Like have they ever made euthanasia legal? If not it's not really helping anyone really

Exactly my point, so why advocate for more laws then? If you live in the US like me, you already know how bad laws are getting here.

WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Nov 4, 2019
Anarchy is the opposite of law. The governments have too much control over people as it is.

Exactly my point, so why advocate for more laws then? If you live in the US like me, you already know how bad laws are getting here.
It was just a suggestion. You're taking it way too seriously. It's not like I can do anything about it.

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
It was just a suggestion. You're taking it way too seriously. It's not like I can do anything about it.

It's just civil discussion not taking it too seriously. I would've said years ago that you could do something about it, that one persons voice could lead a revolution. But I think the government has too much control for that possibility now.

WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Nov 4, 2019
Well I'll be heading to sleep. Hopefully the chocolate I ate earlier helps with the sleeping peacefullly part ❤️

• Love
Reactions: CynicalHopelessness
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Euthanasia is making a push into the US too. There's a state that legalized it within the last year. But Euthanasia is a dream for any state or country right now. It's too expensive and too hard to be approved.
Well I'll be heading to sleep. Hopefully the chocolate I ate earlier helps with the sleeping peacefullly part ❤

Have a good night, sleep well.

Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Still trying to sleep. 3:40 am. Almost morning

• Hugs
Reactions: Carina and Root
WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Nov 4, 2019
I can't sleep
I need to sleep

• Aww..
Reactions: Root
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
We have alot of fellow insomniacs here. I feel for you guys.

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow
CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
Depression and anxiety make feeling sleepy so much worse.

• Hugs
Rhyme

Rhyme

Sleep now and carry on into the black of the night
Jan 18, 2020
My 12AM-2AM schedule finally caught up to me and I slept for like 16 hours. Probably back to the good old 24 awake 12 asleep now.

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
My 12AM-2AM schedule finally caught up to me and I slept for like 16 hours. Probably back to the good old 24 awake 12 asleep now.

My sleep schedule is rather sporadic too. I only sleep for 3 or 4 hours each day. After about a week I sleep for around 12-16 to kinda reset.

BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
604892 528 9

I guess it's not too early for this now.
Going to try to go back to sleep. It's 3:40 here.

Reactions: MysticPerception, Carina and Azzy69
Rhyme

Rhyme

Jan 18, 2020
Goodnight, Blue. Hope you sleep well.

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Iso feel guilty for having pills that let me sleep.

Granted Fri/Sat I don't take them until like 230-ram which is why I'm up So late. I can't sleep without them

• Hugs
Reactions: BlueWidow and MysticPerception
CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
Iso feel guilty for having pills that let me sleep.
Why guilty though? Would you rather suffer from being unable to? Or feel the tiredness on the next day?

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Why guilty though? Would you rather suffer from being unable to? Or feel the tiredness on the next day?
No...just feel bad so many here can't sleep when I can....well even though it takes 4 pills to do it

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow and MysticPerception
CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
No...just feel bad so many here can't sleep when I can....well even though it takes 4 pills to do it
We can probably figure it out for ourselves, and we'd all be happy if you rest well :heart:

Rhyme

Rhyme

Jan 18, 2020
Yes I believe so. I am more of a Death Note person myself. :happy:
Same, I haven't actually watched Your Lie. I'm done with sad anime, thanks. :))

My best friend was super depressed before he got meds that helped, and I'm not the slightest bit angry torwards him. I'd bet most people here are happy you've got something that helps you, so don't feel guilty.

• Hugs
Reactions: Azzy69