Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Cleaned the cat box. Also took care of some work crises, changing schedules of some projects so they don't crash into the impeachment hearings.
8EC30236 EB06 4AC6 A5ED C5BB70055392

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Hennessy, BlueWidow, MysticPerception and 1 other person
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
You ever have that thing where you have everything in it's proper place then someone comes in and just moves everything without your permission? I just noticed that happened with my bathroom and I kinda just decided to not even bother complaining or telling my sister why I had two towels that I need and what even happened to the towel for drying our hands. Like just fuck it at this point I'm too tired after doing an amount of dishes that shouldn't be possible to accumulate in one day but of course because kids it happened anyway.
Hopefully. I think I'll keep looking for colleges today
Gimmie a dog update. How is Kola doing?

• Hugs
Reactions: BlueWidow
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
You ever have that thing where you have everything in it's proper place then someone comes in and just moves everything without your permission? I just noticed that happened with my bathroom and I kinda just decided to not even bother complaining or telling my sister why I had two towels that I need and what even happened to the towel for drying our hands. Like just fuck it at this point I'm too tired after doing an amount of dishes that shouldn't be possible to accumulate in one day but of course because kids it happened anyway.

OK. You are having a bad day. Right now. Do a Jean list. Write down everything you need to do. Follow this list like a robot. It helps get me back on track.

Did you take your meds? Shower and Brush your teeth?

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
OK. You are having a bad day. Right now. Do a Jean list. Write down everything you need to do. Follow this list like a robot. It helps get me back on track.

Did you take your meds? Shower and Brush your teeth?
Whoa there calm down Jean I am not having a bad day. I was just whining to get it out of my system. I hate when people move my stuff but I'm used to when my sister is around she always does that whenever she visits. She did it my whole life when I lived with her. It's nothing new. As for a list I need no list as I am off today due to work giving me like no hours lol so I'm just gonna relax. Luckily I don't have any meds my mental state is perfectly healthy(I think?).

Reactions: LegaliseIt! and Carina
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Whoa there calm down Jean I am not having a bad day. I was just whining to get it out of my system. I hate when people move my stuff but I'm used to when my sister is around she always does that whenever she visits. She did it my whole life when I lived with her. It's nothing new. As for a list I need no list as I am off today due to work giving me like no hours lol so I'm just gonna relax. Luckily I don't have any meds my mental state is perfectly healthy(I think?).
Sorry. You sounded like me when I get off kilter ;) Meds can be apple cider vinegar. I am on day 3 (hate it, but it seems to be working.)

And yayyyyy for being off! Have any plans besides relaxing?

• Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
Sorry. You sounded like me when I get off kilter ;) Meds can be apple cider vinegar. I am on day 3 (hate it, but it seems to be working.)

And yayyyyy for being off! Have any plans besides relaxing?
No, I never have any plans. Okay that's a lie let me try again. My plans consist of going to my friend's home if we made an agreement beforehand and staying home otherwise. I don't really care about going outside or doing stuff. If I could I would go back to being a complete shut in that never goes outside. Maybe I'll call my bf if he's available, I don't know. I'm kind of scared to do anything because my sister might ask me to do something out of nowhere as she has been doing randomly depending on what she needs. Also in that case meds is just caffeine for me and I just had a coffee so I'm fine.

Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019

She's doing good. She's laying down right now

Reactions: LegaliseIt!, Carina and MysticPerception
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
No, I never have any plans. Okay that's a lie let me try again. My plans consist of going to my friend's home if we made an agreement beforehand and staying home otherwise. I don't really care about going outside or doing stuff. If I could I would go back to being a complete shut in that never goes outside. Maybe I'll call my bf if he's available, I don't know. I'm kind of scared to do anything because my sister might ask me to do something out of nowhere as she has been doing randomly depending on what she needs. Also in that case meds is just caffeine for me and I just had a coffee so I'm fine.
I am a complete shut-in. Only go out if I have a doctor's appointment. I am most comfortable with my emotional support cat lol. Is it a good thing or a bad thing to have a sister? Never had. Often wondered what it would be like. Maybe like having an instant friend if you got along with them. I only had an older brother who tortured me and molested me.... so not the best relationship with siblings. I no longer deal with him. Haven't since the 80's.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: LegaliseIt!, Carina and MysticPerception
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I can't even go to the bathroom without cats trying to cuddle ugh....

Apparently my mom 'had my mail for past month' but didn't tell me where it was, most of it was junk anyway. I have so much stuff to throw out... but it's going to look so suspicious... and really the garbage can can't hold anywhere near that much... I'd need a mini dumpster for that.

• Hugs
Reactions: BlueWidow and MysticPerception
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
I am a complete shut-in. Only go out if I have a doctor's appointment. I am most comfortable with my emotional support cat lol. Is it a good thing or a bad thing to have a sister? Never had. Often wondered what it would be like. Maybe like having an instant friend if you got along with them. I only had an older brother who tortured me and molested me.... so not the best relationship with siblings. I no longer deal with him. Haven't since the 80's.
The age gap is too large honestly. She has 8 years on me and has kids so yeah. It feels like having a second mother sometimes, one that is much naggier and more annoying. She's very invasive but she has helped me plenty in life so not like I'm really complaining. I still love her but it's one of those things where I need her to live somewhere else because if she was around all the time like she used to be it would just be too much to deal with at once. I get along better with my brother who actually has similar interests to me. Though he's still 4 years older than me the gap doesn't really feel as large when he doesn't have kids yet. I'd say my brother is like a free friend life just handed me so I got lucky there.

Reactions: Carina and BlueWidow
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
The age gap is too large honestly. She has 8 years on me and has kids so yeah. It feels like having a second mother sometimes, one that is much naggier and more annoying. She's very invasive but she has helped me plenty in life so not like I'm really complaining. I still love her but it's one of those things where I need her to live somewhere else because if she was around all the time like she used to be it would just be too much to deal with at once. I get along better with my brother who actually has similar interests to me. Though he's still 4 years older than me the gap doesn't really feel as large when he doesn't have kids yet. I'd say my brother is like a free friend life just handed me so I got lucky there.
Thanks. My brother was much older than me too. It's nice you have your brother who you get along with. I had no friends growing up, and no friends now. I wonder if things would have been different if I did have a sibling that I got along with.

• Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Good morning everyone. I didn't sleep too bad last night. I was up until 1 o'clock this morning, but still better than being up till four or five like I usually am. Woke up at 9 o'clock in the morning. Was texting back-and-forth with my husband's granddaughter. She just had a baby last year and she was telling me how she wants to bring the baby out here because she can't wait for me to meet him, etc.
I just lied and said I can't wait to see them. Luckily they're not planning to come until summer, so I should be long gone by then.

I feel for you @MysticPerception having to deal with family and kids and all the extra chores and inconveniences they create. Anytime anyone visits me like that, I always feel like I'm being invaded. It's a double edged sword because, on one hand, you're happy to see them, but if you're already dealing with depression or other issues and you're already exhausted, someone coming in and messing up your schedules and creating all sorts of extra chores for you is difficult to deal with.

• Love
Reactions: Nemeshisu, Carina and MysticPerception
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I can't even go to the bathroom without cats trying to cuddle ugh....

Apparently my mom 'had my mail for past month' but didn't tell me where it was, most of it was junk anyway. I have so much stuff to throw out... but it's going to look so suspicious... and really the garbage can can't hold anywhere near that much... I'd need a mini dumpster for that.
Which is why I don't shut the bathroom door lol.
Good morning everyone. I didn't sleep too bad last night. I was up until 1 o'clock this morning, but still better than being up till four or five like I usually am. Woke up at 9 o'clock in the morning. Was texting back-and-forth with my husband's granddaughter. She just had a baby last year and she was telling me how she wants to bring the baby out here because she can't wait for me to meet him, etc.
I just lied and said I can't wait to see them. Luckily they're not planning to come until summer, so I should be long gone by then.

I feel for you @MysticPerception having to deal with family and kids and all the extra chores and inconveniences they create. Anytime anyone visits me like that, I always feel like I'm being invaded. It's a double edged sword because, on one hand, you're happy to see them, but if you're already dealing with depression or other issues and you're already exhausted, someone coming in and messing up your schedules and creating all sorts of extra chores for you is difficult to deal with.
Morning!! I am glad you got some sleep. I was here lol.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BlueWidow, MysticPerception and Carina
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
Thanks. My brother was much older than me too. It's nice you have your brother who you get along with. I had no friends growing up, and no friends now. I wonder if things would have been different if I did have a sibling that I got along with.
I don't know if things would have been different really. While I have confided in my brother on many things and have had fun times with him every time it was a serious matter he would want to help but have no idea what to tell me or do. He's pretty terrible at dealing with matters like depression or having no friends because he got extremely lucky and might as well be the protagonist of a tv show who got a massive group of friends way back in highschool that stuck by his side after they graduated so he has a huge group of connections and people he still spends time with. The point is while a sibling can be helpful unfortunately I think in cases like ours they might not be enough to matter in the end.
This is exactly how I feel. It really is a double edged sword. You expressed it better than I ever could.

BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
All of my siblings were a lot older than me too. My oldest sister was 22 years older than me. The next one 21 years older than me. They were both married with two kids each before I was even born, so I have three nieces and a nephew that are anywhere from 1 to 4 years older than me. My brother is 17 years older than me and he got married when I was a-year-old and left the house, I don't really know him very well. He's more like an acquaintance to me than a brother, if that. My youngest sister was nine years older than me and she hated me. She also left home early and moved in with a friend of hers when she was 16 because she couldn't live with my dad and his alcoholism anymore. So even though I've got all these older siblings, I still sort of grew up alone. It would be nice to have a sibling that was also your friend. I never had anything like that.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Jean4 and MysticPerception
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I don't know if things would have been different really. While I have confided in my brother on many things and have had fun times with him every time it was a serious matter he would want to help but have no idea what to tell me or do. He's pretty terrible at dealing with matters like depression or having no friends because he got extremely lucky and might as well be the protagonist of a tv show who got a massive group of friends way back in highschool that stuck by his side after they graduated so he has a huge group of connections and people he still spends time with. The point is while a sibling can be helpful unfortunately I think in cases like ours they might not be enough to matter in the end.

This is exactly how I feel. It really is a double edged sword. You expressed it better than I ever could.
Ah. I have the tv view of siblings like the Brady Bunch or Little House On The Prairie lol.

Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
Someone tell me to start looking for more colleges. I feel incredibly lazy today
Ah. I have the tv view of siblings like the Brady Bunch or Little House On The Prairie lol.
I loved little house on the prairie

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Someone tell me to start looking for more colleges. I feel incredibly lazy today

Look for more colleges :P (if you want lol)

Reactions: Squiddy and MysticPerception
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
Start looking for more colleges. Nothing gets done if nothing is done. Take hold of your day yada yada yada just go do it lazy pants.

Reactions: Squiddy
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019

It's Sunday so I'm only telling you to take your meds lol

Reactions: Squiddy
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Showered and stayed in the shower longer. I had to finish singing Aha - Take on Me. ;)
I remember that song. I don't know if you remember the video where he's being chased with the man with the wrench, but for some reason I used to have nightmares about that. First he's a cartoon and he's being chased by a man with what I think is a wrench. Then the man hits him over the head with the wrench and he suddenly becomes real. Does anyone know what I'm talking about or did I hallucinate this whole thing?

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I'm actually the oldest child...
And only child...
And oldest of 3..
Oldest of 2....
Oldest of 4....
All depending on viewpoint.

Biological father had kids with 3 women. so I have 3 half-siblings. 2 half sisters, 1 half brother. Never met the brother. We're all alike though. I'm basically just the hybrid failure... or I"m the original, and they're the stripped down single-focused shards of perfection that allowed happiness. Being honest though, One's in IT, one's in medical field, and one's in music... and the one in music apparently is in or works with bands. Other two were set. I was the child who was the 'stealing the food from the mouths of his other two girls' with his second wife. I believe 3/4 of us are vegetarian, if not all. Possible 2/4 are bi.

Odd having 2 siblings where one doesn't know me. One doesn't remember me, and one doesn't acknowledge me.

• Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception and BlueWidow
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
I remember that song. I don't know if you remember the video where he's being chased with the man with the wrench, but for some reason I used to have nightmares about that. First he's a cartoon and he's being chased by a man with what I think is a wrench. Then the man hits him over the head with the wrench and he suddenly becomes real. Does anyone know what I'm talking about or did I hallucinate this whole thing?
That sounds really similiar to the actual music video itself. Are you sure you don't remember it at all? Either way pretty sure you didn't hallucinate that.

Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
It's Sunday so I'm only telling you to take your meds lol
I completely forgot to take them. Taking them now haha

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
I'm actually the oldest child...
And only child...
And oldest of 3..
Oldest of 2....
Oldest of 4....
All depending on viewpoint.

Biological father had kids with 3 women. so I have 3 half-siblings. 2 half sisters, 1 half brother. Never met the brother. We're all alike though. I'm basically just the hybrid failure... or I"m the original, and they're the stripped down single-focused shards of perfection that allowed happiness. Being honest though, One's in IT, one's in medical field, and one's in music... and the one in music apparently is in or works with bands. Other two were set. I was the child who was the 'stealing the food from the mouths of his other two girls' with his second wife. I believe 3/4 of us are vegetarian, if not all. Possible 2/4 are bi.

Odd having 2 siblings where one doesn't know me. One doesn't remember me, and one doesn't acknowledge me.
I actually have about 5 brothers. three being blood related and two of them being non blood related. My father went through multiple marriages and seemed to always have kids so my extended family is very large. It's strange though since I get along with two of them but out of those two one I only see once every few years and I love him but the other one I only ever met once(maybe twice?) and he was super nice. As for the non blood related ones I barely met them before they disappeared to other states. I'm actually the youngest of his children so I feel really weird having all of these older siblings some of which are over 14 years older than me. I feel like the genetic reject having come last when everyone else already took all the good traits lol.

• Love
Reactions: Carina and BlueWidow
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Nope! You are correct!

I actually have about 5 brothers. three being blood related and two of them being non blood related. My father went through multiple marriages and seemed to always have kids so my extended family is very large. It's strange though since I get along with two of them but out of those two one I only see once every few years and I love him but the other one I only ever met once(maybe twice?) and he was super nice. As for the non blood related ones I barely met them before they disappeared to other states. I'm actually the youngest of his children so I feel really weird having all of these older siblings some of which are over 14 years older than me. I feel like the genetic reject having come last when everyone else already took all the good traits lol.
My mother had miscarriages prior to me. She took a miscarriage drug (DES) which was eventually taken off the market because it caused birth defects. I was a premie.

I wonder if most of my issues came around because of that.

Last edited:
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Nope! You are correct!

My mother had miscarriages prior to me. She took a miscarriage drug (DES) which was eventually taken off the market because it caused birth defects. I was a premie.

Something I never told anyone....
when I was probably 4-6 my mom asked me if I wanted a brother or sister, I apparently replied "no" because like why would I? I was being abused at my father's >1 child was bad...
She later said she went in to have 'bubblegum removed from belly'.... told me years later she had an abortion... she made her decision off what I said, she told me she did... I know it totally wasn't my fault (I was a child afterall, and it's not like she told me), but still... and now... well.. really wish the outcome had been different.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Morphinekiss, Jean4, MysticPerception and 1 other person
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
I'm actually the youngest of his children so I feel really weird having all of these older siblings some of which are over 14 years older than me. I feel like the genetic reject having come last when everyone else already took all the good traits lol.
I feel kind of similar in my own family since all of my siblings are all so much older than me. The oldest group of them all grew up together, and it's almost like they were an entirely separate family. My two oldest sisters and my brother. Plus there was another brother in there who died when he was less than a year old. He would've been 20 years older than me. Then the sister that's nine years older than me sort of straddled both parts of the family. She had some time where she was living in the house and growing up with all the older siblings. She seemed to get along with most of them and relate to them better than I did. She related to them all as siblings. I related more to my two oldest sisters as mother figures, particularly my second oldest sister, who is the one who died of breast cancer when I was 13. The rest of my family was kind of cold. They didn't really show affection very much, if at all.

And you're right about the genetic part of it too. I often wonder why they all seem to be able to function normally and make lives for themselves, even if those lives were far from ideal, but they still seem to be able to go on. Like, they were all able to hold down jobs and have families & that kind of thing. I've always struggled with all of that stuff. It always seemed like they were able to deny their feelings and ignore all the horrors that were going on around them and just push on, as where I've never been able to do that.

• Love
Reactions: Carina and MysticPerception
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
Nope! You are correct!

I was also a premie, though my mom never took a miscarriage drug

Reactions: Jean4
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Something I never told anyone....
when I was probably 4-6 my mom asked me if I wanted a brother or sister, I apparently replied "no" because like why would I? I was being abused at my father's >1 child was bad...
She later said she went in to have 'bubblegum removed from belly'.... told me years later she had an abortion... she made her decision off what I said, she told me she did... I know it totally wasn't my fault (I was a child afterall, and it's not like she told me), but still... and now... well.. really wish the outcome had been different.
That's a really difficult position to put a child in. It sounds like she wanted to be able to blame someone else for the abortion, or at least fool herself into thinking it wasn't completely her decision.

Reactions: Carina and MysticPerception