Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
  • Love
Reactions: BlueWidow, MysticPerception and CynicalHopelessness
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Drank the apple cider vinegar (SN would taste better)
Made coffee
Cleaned cat dishes
Back in bed

I am curious... but how would SN taste better than apple cider vinegar.... or better yet... why was apple cider vinegar drank?

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I am curious... but how would SN taste better than apple cider vinegar.... or better yet... why was apple cider vinegar drank?
I am drinking it, because it gives me more energy than B12. It also evens me out

LegaliseIt!

LegaliseIt!

Elementalist
Nov 29, 2019
Fuck this shit, how am I even gonna tutor
You know how to do it, you just hate it. Focus on explaining it in bits and pieces that your student can relate to. Your first session will be hardest—learning what makes your student "tick" and how to engage them, as well as getting work done. After that, it will be easier. If you get nervous, take a break and get them to talk about things that they like—it will give you an inside track on how to engage their brain. We will be cheering you on!

Reactions: Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I am drinking it, because it gives me more energy than B12. It also evens me out
Oh ok :)

One of my cats refused to take no for an answer, and is now laying on my arms... as I'm typing on a keyboard

Reactions: MysticPerception
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
You shouldn't be thinking that ;)

Nothing wrong with that!!

Well my cats have this idea apparently that I've stopped caring and am just tossing things and apparently need cuddles or something... At least that's how all three have been acting... in more needy ways... like overly needy... like they're almost wanting me to pick them up to put them where the food is so I touch them.

• Love
Reactions: MysticPerception and WhyIsLife56
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Well my cats have this idea apparently that I've stopped caring and am just tossing things and apparently need cuddles or something... At least that's how all three have been acting... in more needy ways... like overly needy... like they're almost wanting me to pick them up to put them where the food is so I touch them.
Cats know best, and I will never argue with them lol.

• Love
Reactions: LegaliseIt!
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Cats know best, and I will never argue with them lol.
lol

I was dumping things from drawers... still need to burn stuff somehow.... and they laid in the drawers! like no I don't want to pet... I'm dumping memories! go away!..

ugh...

CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
What was it?
There's a link in the post :)

that's great! I love that song and the 'not the future' one (actually I love the not the future more, that one second)
I love all of their star wars songs. And you can get lots of silly phrases to help you go through your day. Like, evil comes in round shapes - totally true about cigarettes, pizza, hamburgers and 1 penny coins.

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
Good morning everyone. My head hurts but for some reason I'm able to just laugh it off like it's a joke.
I have a strong urge to just be lazy
This is my life in a nutshell.

• Love
Reactions: WhyIsLife56
WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Antinatalism + Efilism ❤️
Nov 4, 2019
Good morning everyone. My head hurts but for some reason I'm able to just laugh it off like it's a joke.

This is my life in a nutshell.
Being lazy is easier than getting up and figuring out what to eat for lunch/dinner

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
I think it's because today is a good day for you :heart:
I want to believe that so badly but I doubt it. But I'll try to enjoy today. The song you posted has helped at least that was hilarious I don't know how I had never seen that until now.

Someone send help I'm being attacked by a bug. It's not a fly but I can't tell what it is but it's trapped in my room with me.

• Love
Reactions: CynicalHopelessness
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
There's a link in the post :)

I love all of their star wars songs. And you can get lots of silly phrases to help you go through your day. Like, evil comes in round shapes - totally true about cigarettes, pizza, hamburgers and 1 penny coins.

There is a youtube video that has all of their star wars lip readings in a single video... but I don't know where it is lol

CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
There is a youtube video that has all of their star wars lip readings in a single video... but I don't know where it is lol
Did it include My stick? That's a fairly recent one. I chuckled at the bit:

Bought a bag of venom and I wish I really, really, really didn't.
Nobody has a good reason to own a bag of venom.
Cause, yeah, we on this forum have a reason :ahhha:

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Ahh, here it is

Not sure if it has the my stick honestly though... but it's like 37 min long lol

CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
Ahh, here it is

Not sure if it has the my stick honestly though... but it's like 37 min long lol

Ah, that's not only songs. I probably should make a playlist for songs only and stick it into listenonrepeat.com or something - beats finding 10-hour long versions lol

Reactions: Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Ah, that's not only songs. I probably should make a playlist for songs only and stick it into listenonrepeat.com or something - beats finding 10-hour long versions lol
i actually fell asleep to a 10 hour not the future once lol

Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
I'm up and alive unfortunately

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: MysticPerception, CynicalHopelessness and Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I need a valid excuse for why/where/how to burn things in the winter, when snow's on the ground...

I totally can't think of one, and a grill isn't exactly a sensible thing if I have to be in a winter coat.

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
I'm up and alive unfortunately
Good morning Squiddy. I felt the same just an hour ago. Starting to have my first thought after opening my eyes be. I really wish I hadn't woken up at all. But it's not all bad right? I think today will be okay. I hope.
I need a valid excuse for why/where/how to burn things in the winter, when snow's on the ground...

I totally can't think of one, and a grill isn't exactly a sensible thing if I have to be in a winter coat.
Do you have a fireplace? I'm assuming not because that would be an obvious go to. You could always say you started burning useless stuff to get warm and save money on A/C. Not the best excuse but it's not completely unreasonable.

BooGirl

BooGirl

Warlock
Jan 10, 2020
lol, the kid I was gonna tutor just cancelled on me

guess I'll get nervous again tomorrow then

• Love
Reactions: WhyIsLife56, MysticPerception, LegaliseIt! and 2 others
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Good morning Squiddy. I felt the same just an hour ago. Starting to have my first thought after opening my eyes be. I really wish I hadn't woken up at all. But it's not all bad right? I think today will be okay. I hope.

Do you have a fireplace? I'm assuming not because that would be an obvious go to. You could always say you started burning useless stuff to get warm and save money on A/C. Not the best excuse but it's not completely unreasonable.
Hopefully. I think I'll keep looking for colleges today