cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
@Squiddy look what I found :pfff: Anyway, back to work D60816E9 EE6A 4E55 BB5C 0D60DA3605B6

Reactions: Squiddy, Azzy69, LegaliseIt! and 1 other person
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
Time for me to sleep, goodnight everyone. Gonna bump Stan's thread then head to bed.

• Love
Reactions: Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
couldn't sleep... forgot to take pills that let me sleep... cleaned out drawers...

found things literally from 1995 (they're dated) other things from 1983... I found one of my first computer programs I ever wrote... when I was like 7. The program that basically caused me to get the jobs I've gotten in programming/IT. Found a lot of things I need to burn.

I threw out a lot of things that used to mean something to me, but... it's nothing... completely blank. almost like it belongs to someone else.

Birthday cards were sad. Especially one from 20 years ago from ex coworkers... and I don't know why.

But I found something cool... basically it says "this life is just a test, if it had been a real life instructions and directions would've been provided".

I probably should take the pills now... eyes never stopped burning.

• Hugs
Reactions: BlueWidow, MysticPerception and LegaliseIt!
CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
And I'm back there after a shitty night and a shitty morning -_-

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: MysticPerception, LegaliseIt! and Carina
CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
I'm sorry. Annoying people?
No, I just woke up in a really crappy mood compared to last several days and I couldn't shake it off completely.

• Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception and Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
ok.... attempt 3 of actually taking pills so I sleep instead of doing things...

• Hugs
Reactions: LegaliseIt!, Morphinekiss and CynicalHopelessness
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
I hate not being able to work and having no money of my own. Boohoo first world problems, atleast I have a roof over my head.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: MysticPerception and Sensei
WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Antinatalism + Efilism ❤️
Nov 4, 2019
Haven't been in here for a while.
Howdy :)

Reactions: MysticPerception and Carina
CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
I hate not being able to work and having no money of my own. Boohoo first world problems, atleast I have a roof over my head.
Hey, it's like third world except you have to work on some shit job you wish you didn't exist :smiling:

Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
I do not have insomnia and I am sleep writing :wink: :blarg:

Thereisnothing

Thereisnothing

Enlightened
Jan 4, 2020
Have had no sleep and feeling worse at minutes tick by...........stupid me for still being here.

• Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception
LegaliseIt!

LegaliseIt!

Elementalist
Nov 29, 2019
My rums allowed me 3 hours sleep its now 6 am and I've been wide awake since 2am....
That's so brutal :aw:
Are you able to drink coffee?
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019

Are you able to drink coffee?
giphy.gif

Myself personally have not touched a cup of coffee or tea or anything milk related since April 2nd, the day of my first mental breakdown! it's weird, I used to be a 6 cups a day kinda girl!

Reactions: LegaliseIt!
LegaliseIt!

LegaliseIt!

Elementalist
Nov 29, 2019
In 5 hours, I can go pick up my sleeping pill at the pharmacy...and this is how not to do "adulting". (It's 4am here)
Just in case anyone is wondering why I have trouble holding down a job!

Last edited:
Reactions: MysticPerception and Soulless_Angel
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
I think I got manic today and then crashed and got depressed, but I don't know how to really even tell because I'm always depressed and a little manic to some extent? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception, LegaliseIt!, Azzy69 and 2 others
BabyYoda

BabyYoda

F*ck this sh!t I'm out
Dec 30, 2019
Hey guys, sorry to bother you again with the same issue I have. A certain guy friend of mine is willing to show affection to me (and everyone else, even those who aren't dating him). He seems to be the ideal guy whether as a friend or romantic partner. But idk why I feel that this is a scam. Like it's too good to be true for someone like him to freely give to me. I'm nothing special, I'm not attractive. This guy just seems too nice. I can't tell if this is a result of me overthinking. He seems to be "interested" in me but I have a feeling that he acts that way to everyone else. I honestly do not know what to do when he shows this "interest" in me, because I don't want to get into this trap if it is a trap. I have no plans to CTB so that means whenever I reach beyond my critical point again I won't be able to handle it.

Also, I can't understand why I'm unable to love myself enough. I mean I can take care of myself and stuff but I am simply not fond of myself. I really don't care about seeing my strengths and being confident. I'm unable to say "I don't need anybody, I have myself and that is all". This is, however, separate for my desire to be alone. What I'm saying is that I still desire love from a human being other than myself. Is this a bad thing?

• Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception, Carina and Ame
BooGirl

BooGirl

Warlock
Jan 10, 2020
I hate algebraic long division.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: MysticPerception and LegaliseIt!
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Just quasi getting up. Actually the cats woke me up. 3 hours late for their breakfast. I just took my meds. Not ready to get the day started yet, but the cats ate.
Guppy Man @Azzy69 just told me he has new guppy babies! Pics when he wakes up!!

Last edited:
Reactions: MysticPerception, Carina, Azzy69 and 1 other person
R

Root

Student
Sep 15, 2019
Hello everyone. I hope you're having a good day! My mother visited me here in hospital and it was nice.

Reactions: MysticPerception, Soulless_Angel, Carina and 1 other person
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Hello everyone. I hope you're having a good day! My mother visited me here in hospital and it was nice.
Good morning Root!! How are you feeling today?

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Better than a few days ago because of my mom. Still anxious about the ward though. And you? What are going to do today?
Normal to be anxious. I'm glad your mom visited.
I'm still in bed. Trying to wake up. Coffee first. :)

Reactions: Root
Azzy69

Azzy69

-
Aug 8, 2019
Anyone want me to grab them something to eat? I am about to head to the store.