M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
I applied to one for free on their prospective students day and got in and offered a lot of money so that's where I went :pfff:

Reactions: MysticPerception and Carina
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
If it makes you feel a little better I was only able to apply for one ever. So at least you get a choice if multiple accept you in the end. I'd say 3-5 is plenty so no reason to feel bad about it really, you're doing what you can.
Worst thing is, I might not even get accepted to the college and if I don't, I don't get my money back

• Aww..
Reactions: MysticPerception
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
I'm signing off. If insomnia happens, I'll be back!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Innereye, BlueWidow, LegaliseIt! and 4 others
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
My SIL just had her five-year-old great grandson text me asking me to "come to my grammy's house and play with my new cosmo robot and me".
First of all, anytime I'm around him, he completely ignores me, so I know this didn't come from him, or at the very least it wasn't his idea to send the text.
Secondly, I hate it when people use little kids like this.
And thirdly, I am not going. I'm not even going to respond.

M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
My SIL just had her five-year-old great grandson text me asking me to "come to my grammy's house and play with my new cosmo robot and me".
First of all, anytime I'm around him, he completely ignores me, so I know this didn't come from him, or at the very least it wasn't his idea to send the text.
New phone, who dis? :pfff: :pfff:

Reactions: MysticPerception, BlueWidow and Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
omg I HATE it when people use kids like pawns to get their way... like their kids, not objects to manipulate others.
it's like horrible when people do that.

Edit
omg I'm effing going to stab myself in the ears....

wait... not literally... is there anyway to disable the chat function? forcing people to use the pm only?

I have non-stop beeping in my ear from alerts right now

Last edited:
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
I'm gonna call it a night too

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
F48E4D20 1EC9 4066 9DC7 809C45DFCE04

The rum is just making me more tired tonight. At least, maybe I'll sleep well for a change.

• Love
Reactions: Hennessy, WhyIsLife56, Soulless_Angel and 2 others
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
Only been at work 2.5 hours and I've already maced myself in the face with Axe body spray. :meh:

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Why the kamikaze mode, brother? I thought your life situation had stabilized. Be that as it may, it's perhaps a good idea to get hammered tonight, but not to maim yourself in a car accident. Stay cool.

As you implied in another post, we need to fight to stay human. We tend to become so obsessed with our own suffering that we forget that others can suffer too. It's probably better to focus on other people's pain so that we can forget our own. That's my two cents, anyway.

I dunno man. I think I'm just overwhelmed right now and becoming a bit unhinged honestly.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sensei, MysticPerception, BlueWidow and 1 other person
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
My eyes are on fire.... I'm taking that as my que to go to bed. Night all

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow
Azzy69

Azzy69

-
Aug 8, 2019
I hope you guys are nice and well

• Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception and BlueWidow
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Aw thank you sweetheart. I am doing OK. :hug:
I think maybe today was sort of a "calming down" day for everybody after the excitement of the site being messed up yesterday.
At least, I hope everyone is feeling a little calmer. I know for most of us that's relative though.

• Love
Reactions: LegaliseIt! and Carina
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
View attachment 25116

The rum is just making me more tired tonight. At least, maybe I'll sleep well for a change.
The funny thing about this picture is for me it's apparently the opposite. Apparently I'm "fun" when I drink. I'm not saying I don't remember it's just apparently me running my mouth with no filter and being willing to dance rather than not at all makes me more fun lol.
My eyes are on fire.... I'm taking that as my que to go to bed. Night all
Goodnight, sleep well.

• Love
Reactions: Carina and BlueWidow
Azzy69

Azzy69

-
Aug 8, 2019
I think maybe today was sort of a "calming down" day for everybody after the excitement of the site being messed up yesterday.
At least, I hope everyone is feeling a little calmer. I know for most of us that's relative though.
Oh? I wasn't aware. I was not able to access the site for a week and had to use a VPN for some odd reason. I know there had been problems, but even after they were resolved, still nothing. Must be my provider...

I am glad everyone who made it is back. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: LegaliseIt!, Carina, MysticPerception and 1 other person
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
1edrhdh min

Heading to bed. Goodnight everyone. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Hennessy, Azzy69, Carina and 1 other person