cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
Hey guys, sorry to bother you again with the same issue I have. A certain guy friend of mine is willing to show affection to me (and everyone else, even those who aren't dating him). He seems to be the ideal guy whether as a friend or romantic partner. But idk why I feel that this is a scam. Like it's too good to be true for someone like him to freely give to me. I'm nothing special, I'm not attractive. This guy just seems too nice. I can't tell if this is a result of me overthinking. He seems to be "interested" in me but I have a feeling that he acts that way to everyone else. I honestly do not know what to do when he shows this "interest" in me, because I don't want to get into this trap if it is a trap. I have no plans to CTB so that means whenever I reach beyond my critical point again I won't be able to handle it.

Also, I can't understand why I'm unable to love myself enough. I mean I can take care of myself and stuff but I am simply not fond of myself. I really don't care about seeing my strengths and being confident. I'm unable to say "I don't need anybody, I have myself and that is all". This is, however, separate for my desire to be alone. What I'm saying is that I still desire love from a human being other than myself. Is this a bad thing?
No, it is not a bad thing. Even at a basic human level we all are driven to want companionship.

• Love
Reactions: BabyYoda and MysticPerception
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
What type of coffee would you like? I might go for a flat white

Ok I will find the biggest block. Coffee & croissants.
I'm weird. I put a scoop of protein powder in my coffee as creamer. That way if I don't eat, I have protein in me. Yesterday I ate too much lol

Azzy69

Azzy69

-
Aug 8, 2019
I'm weird. I put a scoop of protein powder in my coffee as creamer. That way if I don't eat, I have protein in me. Yesterday I ate too much lol
I sometimes make hot chocolate in the winter time and I may or may not put a fair few too many heaped tablespoons of cocoa in :haha:

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I sometimes make hot chocolate in the winter time and I may or may not put a fair few too many heaped tablespoons of cocoa in :haha:
It's good!!!

Reactions: Azzy69
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
List for today
Drink Apple Cider vinegar shot
Coffee
Shower and brush teeth (at least brush teeth)
Clean cat dishes and cat box
Trying something new. Make a menu with times I should eat and what.
Real job work

• Love
Reactions: MysticPerception, Soulless_Angel, Root and 1 other person
CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
Also, I can't understand why I'm unable to love myself enough. I mean I can take care of myself and stuff but I am simply not fond of myself. I really don't care about seeing my strengths and being confident. I'm unable to say "I don't need anybody, I have myself and that is all". This is, however, separate for my desire to be alone. What I'm saying is that I still desire love from a human being other than myself. Is this a bad thing?
In the similar boat, struggling with self-love right now.

With me, I have lost my inner guide. I.e. I haven't felt what is good for me and what is bad for me, letting society decide what it was - having good grades, many friends, a partner, etc. pretty much nothing I thought I wanted gave me joy and anticipation, only anxiety, fear of missing out and self-pity for being a loser, which only reinforced my inability to love myself. In the end, I've realized that I've grown dependent on others to give me praise, as that was the only mechanism I could feel good about myself.

He seems to be the ideal guy whether as a friend or romantic partner. But idk why I feel that this is a scam. Like it's too good to be true for someone like him to freely give to me. I'm nothing special, I'm not attractive. This guy just seems too nice. I can't tell if this is a result of me overthinking. He seems to be "interested" in me but I have a feeling that he acts that way to everyone else. I honestly do not know what to do when he shows this "interest" in me, because I don't want to get into this trap if it is a trap.
Honestly, nobody can give you a clear answer on this topic, and you have to find an answer yourself. If you let go of fear of the future, would you give it a shot? Like, maybe flirt a bit and see how it goes. Why not experiment a bit, for a change?

And also, nobody is anything special, and you can't judge how attractive or not you are in the eyes of other people, unless they are quite literally looking for a meatbag dressed in gold.

• Love
Reactions: BabyYoda, MysticPerception and Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Drank the apple cider vinegar (SN would taste better)
Made coffee
Cleaned cat dishes
Back in bed

CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
@Jean4 how does the bed feel? :з

CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
It's my best friend. I never leave it! :blarg:
I can totally relate to that :smiling:. Though I leave mine sometimes, I often go to enjoy it in the middle of the day (even if I'm working, ha!)

CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
Yeah, not large enough for me.

Found myself enjoying the song so much I started singing along, and then I felt like a bite of "it's not serious, stop". Had to press on and kept singing. Internalized dogmas can fuck off, I'm having fun on my Sunday

Reactions: MysticPerception
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Yeah, not large enough for me.

Found myself enjoying the song so much I started singing along, and then I felt like a bite of "it's not serious, stop". Had to press on and kept singing. Internalized dogmas can fuck off, I'm having fun on my Sunday
Fun is good!!!!

CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
The club?
I'm gonna enjoy it every chance I get and I won't fears that were pushed onto me stand in my way anymore. Or at least, I'm going to try my best to not let them.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
The club?
I'm gonna enjoy it every chance I get and I won't fears that were pushed onto me stand in my way anymore. Or at least, I'm going to try my best to not let them.
The destructive fears and anxieties. I have them too. Post when something works out. I will then try it.

Because of you. I am now going to take a shower. I am going to turn on the radio and sing in the shower lol. Thank you for the idea!

CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
I am now going to take a shower. I am going to turn on the radio and sing in the shower lol. Thank you for the idea!
Ha, good luck. Maybe we should start a band.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I'm awake. Up... And trying the suppress the urge to clean out drawers.

Really shouldn't have taken my pills on an empty stomach, but nothing looked good.

Reactions: WhyIsLife56
WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Antinatalism + Efilism ❤️
Nov 4, 2019
I have a strong urge to just be lazy

• Love
CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
I have a strong urge to just be lazy
I came to think that laziness is just a natural defense mechanism against forcing youself to live the life you subconsciously don't want :)

WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Antinatalism + Efilism ❤️
Nov 4, 2019
I came to think that laziness is just a natural defense mechanism against forcing youself to live the life you subconsciously don't want :)
It actually is. I came to think of it that way a long time ago :)

BooGirl

BooGirl

Warlock
Jan 10, 2020
I scheduled the tutoring session to be in about 2 hours. I have no idea how it's gonna go. I've prepared as much as I could, but I have no idea if that's enough.

• Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception, WhyIsLife56 and Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I scheduled the tutoring session to be in about 2 hours. I have no idea how it's gonna go. I've prepared as much as I could, but I have no idea if that's enough.
It'll be fine :) Be confident, relax, and it may just be natural :)

Reactions: BooGirl