Sep 4, 2019
I think I'll sleep for an hour or two

• Hugs
Reactions: Azzy69, Circles and Carina
CyanideSoup

CyanideSoup

Memento mori
Oct 1, 2019
Friggen Bipolar bouncing. Ugh. Don't you love it?
Paging
@realjunes
@APharmaDestroyedLife
@L0ne1ygh0st
@Nemeshisu
@Sensei
@Raven Moon
Still here, annoyingly.

• Hugs
Reactions: BooGirl, MysticPerception, Nemeshisu and 2 others
LegaliseIt!

LegaliseIt!

Elementalist
Nov 29, 2019
I was slicing bread for croutons, (my afternoon cooking project), and I cut my left ring finger. (Luckily I am right handed)
Annoyed, because I had a good plan to get through the day! :angry:
Now, I am typing with one finger and elevating left hand+applying pressure. No f—-ing way do I want sutures.
I want to go to bed and sleep for about a week.

• Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception, Nemeshisu, BlueWidow and 2 others
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I was slicing bread for croutons, (my afternoon cooking project), and I cut my left ring finger. (Luckily I am right handed)
Now, I am typing with one finger and elevating left hand+applying pressure. No f—-ing way do I want sutures.
Granted most times you don't need sutures... I actually had a cut that needed them, but the workplace said I didn't just so they didn't have to do workman's comp for it...
Might just be really painful though :(

-----------------------

I'm practically falling asleep in my chair... part wants to sleep, part wants to move back to my room so I can hide... part wants to toss everything 'me'.... and part is distracted by a certain sound and feeling of a movement I felt in something that I felt as I twirled it around me hand..
Did your finger stop bleeding yet?

Last edited:
Reactions: LegaliseIt!
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Slept and still tired. Oh well. Time to look for some more colleges

• Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception, BlueWidow and Carina
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Slept and still tired. Oh well. Time to look for some more colleges
Slept and still tired. . . I know that feeling well. Good luck with the colleges.

• Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019

This is my arm right now

• Love
Reactions: Hennessy, Jean4, MysticPerception and 1 other person
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I don't want to alarm you @Carina, but you seem to have some kind of a growth attached to your arm. You should probably get that checked out. LOL!
I know...it keeps on appearing on me... hes become obsessed with getting on me lately. lol

• Love
Reactions: LegaliseIt!, MysticPerception and BlueWidow
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Sometimes I'm glad my cats like my mom and her boyfriend... except my grey and white one (phoenix)... he's so attached to me, just never lays on me unless I"m sleeping...

Oh the orange growth finally got off me lol

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
So my family is having chicken for the 7th day in a row. I'm so sick of chicken. We'll start clucking soon

• Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
So my family is having chicken for the 7th day in a row. I'm so sick of chicken. We'll start clucking soon
I laughed at the clucking part... but sorry for same thing 7 days in a row.... that'd be annoying! Is it at least being mixed up a bit? like fried, bbq, maybe in a pie, caserole, soup?

Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
I laughed at the clucking part... but sorry for same thing 7 days in a row.... that'd be annoying! Is it at least being mixed up a bit? like fried, bbq, maybe in a pie, caserole, soup?
Yeah there was a mix of fried, baked and bbq

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
Reminds me of how my mother wouldn't cook much but when she did she would do spaghetti. She made it so many times that became sick of it for a long time while everyone would be fine with it. Repeated meals that aren't your choice are terrible even if the food is good.

Reactions: Carina, BlueWidow and Jean4
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
Reminds me of how my mother wouldn't cook much but when she did she would do spaghetti. She made it so many times that became sick of it for a long time while everyone would be fine with it. Repeated meals that aren't your choice are terrible even if the food is good.
True. I'm craving something good like a philly cheesesteak

Reactions: Carina
Azzy69

Azzy69

-
Aug 8, 2019
20200120 102911
Baby guppy @Jean4 @Squiddy

• Love
Reactions: LegaliseIt!, Squiddy, MysticPerception and 1 other person
Azzy69

Azzy69

-
Aug 8, 2019
There's meant to be about 5 of them and I can only see 2 I really hope they are ok

Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
There's meant to be about 5 of them and I can only see 2 I really hope they are ok
I think I saw SinisterKid in the corner cleaning his teeth with a toothpick. :blarg:

Azzy69

Azzy69

-
Aug 8, 2019
@Jean4 there are water crackers missing from my pantry

• Hugs
Reactions: Jean4