MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
I just realized me throwing up would be big red flags and they would check on me for sure. There is no escape. I lose no matter what. My only hope is that she doesn't find my SN. If she does... I don't believe in God but God save me please in that case. I'm gonna be desperate enough to throw myself off a bridge at that point.
We still have to get you here. Take your phone into the bathroom
I don't even use my phone to browse here but I guess it's time to start. Luckily no one checks my history ever.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Jean4 and Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I am eating... but for some reason being watched..... so that's weird... but no photo... plus it just looks like bread... but it's quorn chickn patties
I just realized me throwing up would be big red flags and they would check on me for sure. There is no escape. I lose no matter what. My only hope is that she doesn't find my SN. If she does... I don't believe in God but God save me please in that case. I'm gonna be desperate enough to throw myself off a bridge at that point.

I don't even use my phone to browse here but I guess it's time to start. Luckily no one checks my history ever.
I hope it doesn't come to that where you feel like you'd have to throw yourself off a bridge. It may turn out ok still

Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019

You can delete your history

Reactions: MysticPerception
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
I know I can I should have said it's a good thing no one checks my phone ever. At least no one has any reason to.

Reactions: Jean4 and Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019

As a note, you can also set browsers to delete history everytime you close the browser... granted if you select the most paranoid options, it will log you out of all websites too.

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
As a note, you can also set browsers to delete history everytime you close the browser... granted if you select the most paranoid options, it will log you out of all websites too.
I'm already paranoid when it comes to this site I make sure all cookies and history is deleted every time I leave. Mind you that might be overkill but I really don't want anyone in my family trying to start something with this website if they get the wrong idea after I'm gone for any reason.

Reactions: Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I'm already paranoid when it comes to this site I make sure all cookies and history is deleted every time I leave. Mind you that might be overkill but I really don't want anyone in my family trying to start something with this website if they get the wrong idea after I'm gone for any reason.

Yeah, I use opera for this website only ... different browsers for other things. That way I could just uninstall this browser if needed. LIkewise on my phone, I use firefox for this site (not the main browser for the phone), so I could uninstall it if need be.

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
Okay now that I'm starting to calm down let's think about the positives. Yes there are positives I think. My niece and nephew are coming and I haven't seen them in forever so that will be nice. My nephew especially loves me for some reason though I never did understand why. I don't think my niece will even remember who I am though since she's still just a toddler.
Yeah, I use opera for this website only ... different browsers for other things. That way I could just uninstall this browser if needed. LIkewise on my phone, I use firefox for this site (not the main browser for the phone), so I could uninstall it if need be.
Yeah that's pretty much what I'm doing right now. I only use firefox for this site and nothing else.

• Love
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
No worries. You aren't leaving.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Okay now that I'm starting to calm down let's think about the positives. Yes there are positives I think. My niece and nephew are coming and I haven't seen them in forever so that will be nice. My nephew especially loves me for some reason though I never did understand why. I don't think my niece will even remember who I am though since she's still just a toddler.

Yeah that's pretty much what I'm doing right now. I only use firefox for this site and nothing else.

Granted, I think suicidal people tend to be, I guess paranoid? assumes everyone knows? takes comments that could be innocent as 'omg they know'? so who knows, maybe it will just be a harmless time, and you can just maybe stop by and say hi every so often, not worry, or even just dismiss any issues if they come up without problems too! never know.

Granted I totally had an excuse for the SN lol. like if found, asked about ('ordered the wrong thing--cost more to send back than cost, I'll find another user for').
No worries. You aren't leaving.
You have a huge list for that now ;)

BooGirl

BooGirl

Warlock
Jan 10, 2020
Honestly, if I get caught, who cares? I have the SN method memorized.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Honestly, if I get caught, who cares? I have the SN method memorized.
Impressive.... I just have 2 offsite backups, accessible from anywhere in the world if I so need it--both encrypted.

Not that I'll need it.

Reactions: MysticPerception and BooGirl
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Haha, you're pretty good

Really it's just unintentional side effect of PC being backed up, they get backed up alongside it lol. It's also one of the reasons I wouldn't purge the pc upon anything--it would trigger a restore potentially. If I delete, they just get removed naturally.

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
Granted, I think suicidal people tend to be, I guess paranoid? assumes everyone knows? takes comments that could be innocent as 'omg they know'? so who knows, maybe it will just be a harmless time, and you can just maybe stop by and say hi every so often, not worry, or even just dismiss any issues if they come up without problems too! never know.

Granted I totally had an excuse for the SN lol. like if found, asked about ('ordered the wrong thing--cost more to send back than cost, I'll find another user for').

You have a huge list for that now ;)
I wish that would work but knowing my sister she would press the issue and find out exactly why I bought it and then it's straight to the therapist with me and no alone time ever again.

• Hugs
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I wish that would work but knowing my sister she would press the issue and find out exactly why I bought it and then it's straight to the therapist with me and no alone time ever again.

For me when I came up with it,
I've been more afraid of it being found and one-way ticket to psych ward, but being taken to the long term (i.e. months/years in the town over, well towns over) and having an involuntary stay--not the happy 7 day max one by me)

Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
I think I'm gonna head to bed

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I think I'm going to head to bed... so tired.

• Hugs
Reactions: BooGirl
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
Time for me to sleep. Well try to sleep anyway. Goodnight everyone that is still awake, hope you sleep well when you do get in bed.

Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
Does anyone here have people who know they use this site, my husband does, he think's its the only thing keeping me sane/alive!!

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
Does anyone here have people who know they use this site, my husband does, he think's its the only thing keeping me sane/alive!!
Before I ever started posting here, I showed it to my sister. I'm positive she's forgotten all about it. She doesn't know I have an account.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Some of my co workers do
5:19. Checking in and going back to sleep

• Love
Reactions: Carina and Soulless_Angel
CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
Oh, oh, here's another terrible joke:
I have intense phobia of blades cutting my flesh. That makes self-harm too edgy for me.

You get it? Edges. Like, blades.
Ok, I'll stop when I'm dead.

Reactions: Finis Autem Spero
Finis Autem Spero

Finis Autem Spero

Dec 30, 2019

I've mentioned a new forum that I've joined for people who don't want to exist to my girlfriend, but I've refrained from divulging the name because I know damn well she'd pick me out of the users because of my picture and over-thought name since it's what I always do. Also reasonably sure I'm the only person from Yorkshire here.

Oh, oh, here's another terrible joke:
I have intense phobia of blades cutting my flesh. That makes self-harm too edgy for me.

You get it? Edges. Like, blades.
Ok, I'll stop when I'm dead.

That's terrible. I love it.

• Hugs
Reactions: cosmicpixiedust, CynicalHopelessness and Soulless_Angel
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Specific address our name of site no....content type/focus and that in here yep.

Reactions: Soulless_Angel