Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Just waking up. I marijuana'd the heck out of myself. Got some sleep, but in a total brain fog from the marijuana.

The sleep made me physically feel better. My chest has no pain, which probably meant the lack of sleep was causing my asthma attacks.

@Root how did you do with your list yesterday? @Carina and @Squiddy take your meds!

check in
@realjunes
@BlueWidow
@Azzy69
@APharmaDestroyedLife
@L0ne1ygh0st

@Sensei just because I like saying your name and being the Queen I am entitled to!

List for today
Start with coffee to clear brain fog
Shower and brush teeth
Throw away the boxes and bags that are on my floor from the groceries
Wash cat dishes and clean boxes
Real job work
Morning to @Brick In The Wall @cosmicpixiedust , @Soulless_Angel and @BabyYoda
Oh I took my meds!

Almost forgot though, but did it

Granted (and yes I know you're going to say CALL THE DOCTOR!), I may have realized that the lower dose of the welbutin (whatever) may have caused an unintentional side effect of being as useful as water... unless seeing bridges as being cool things that a car should go over because the river/ditch is so pretty... or such is normal. That's normal right?

Granted it's taken what... 5-7 days before that's been more full effect of that? maybe... can't remember, I"m totally losing track of time, and being more anti social even for me...

LegaliseIt!

LegaliseIt!

Elementalist
Nov 29, 2019
@Jean4
Profile pic is down because I was embarrassed after I posted "Little Apocalypse on the Prairie", my PTSD story:)

• Hugs
Reactions: Carina
CyanideSoup

CyanideSoup

Memento mori
Oct 1, 2019
@Jean4 just checking in

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Jean4 and BooGirl
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
@Jean4
Profile pic is down because I was embarrassed after I posted "Little Apocalypse on the Prairie", my PTSD story:)
It's a shame you were embarrassed though! No need to be here :)

Edit:
omg... I just noticed something with my username here compared to my real name....

I was so trying to avoid something that I learned from Derren Brown about people when they picked 'random names' when they picked ones based on theirs... that I actually did something else lol. Oh well. I can't believe I just now noticed it rofl.

So how's others days going?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: LegaliseIt!
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Stan was at it again knocking down the site.
I washed the cat dishes
Took my vinegar shot. I am starting with it again.
now onto coffee

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Whoa... I did have to clear cache... and by that I mean I had to dump everything to get back in, almost had to uninstall the browser!

Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
I'm up and I'll take my meds now

Reactions: Carina
CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
@Jean4 Wow. From my side it looks like you have taken role of a mother figure here.

LegaliseIt!

LegaliseIt!

Elementalist
Nov 29, 2019
Today's laugh from the frozen North:
I was just listening to the radio, and the city zoo 300 kilometres _south_ of us had to move their King penguins indoors because it was too cold for them this week!
(Sissy penguins! Good thing they aren't up here in the _real_North!)
Just kidding—I'm glad that their welfare is being taken into account:)

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
@Jean4 Wow. From my side it looks like you have taken role of a mother figure here.
I have been called that and also have been dubbed Queen by @Sensei lol. Stan was the true leader. I am just trying to fill his shoes the best I can. But nobody will ever be Stan.
Showered and brushed my teeth. Back in bed.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sensei and Carina
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I got the job! Only 4 sessions, but I have some other money saved up, so at the end of this, I should have more than enough money for SN, domp/meto, and a PO box if I need to get one!

Congrats on getting the job!

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
  • Wow
Reactions: Hennessy, MysticPerception, Skathon and 5 others
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
anyone else ever get in a bad mood for no fucking reason, I am ready to throat punch my husband for him just looking at me! This is happening more and more, my temper flaring for no erason , I seriously can't deal with this or myself when it happens

• Hugs
Reactions: LegaliseIt!, Carina and Finis Autem Spero
CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
@Soulless_Angel you don't need to get in a bad mood if you're always in it :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Soulless_Angel
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
anyone else ever get in a bad mood for no fucking reason, I am ready to throat punch my husband for him just looking at me! This is happening more and more, my temper flaring for no erason , I seriously can't deal with this or myself when it happens

The adams apple makes a good target, just sayin.

• Hugs
Reactions: Soulless_Angel, LegaliseIt! and Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Yes. All the time. Part of the reason I am alone lol. I feel you. We are here.

• Hugs
Reactions: Soulless_Angel and LegaliseIt!
LegaliseIt!

LegaliseIt!

Elementalist
Nov 29, 2019
I have borderline PD, so that is a standard loop on our marital roller coaster:)
We used to live beside a golf course, and there were days when I was finding my husband so annoying (he wasn't even doing anything!), that I would fantasize about stealing the Ball Raker and running amok!
...Then, I discovered the beer cart;)

• Hugs
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
D5A50BB2 BD92 43FE 8FB2 11CFF1ECFB02
I have borderline PD, so that is a standard loop on our marital roller coaster:)
We used to live near a golf course, and there were days when I was finding my husband so annoying (he wasn't even doing anything!), that I would fantasize about stealing the Ball Raker and running amok!
...Then, I discovered the beer cart;)
Miss you!!! Haven't told you that today!!!

• Hugs
Reactions: LegaliseIt!
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019

Honestly my family has bad tempers... like we could either punch someone and hurt them, or hit someone else. It's why my MOM has sometimes broken things like countertops or I think her hand before.

I've learned to contain anger and redirect it so much so that I end up crying! IT's weird... instead of hitting someone, I"ll cry. total opposite reaction!

• Hugs
Finis Autem Spero

Finis Autem Spero

Dec 30, 2019
I tried to acquire some psilocybin goodies today in the hopes that it might kick me into a better mindest long enough for me to move past my deadline (lolpuns) but it fell through and now I'm just feeling extra frustrated.

I dunno, I just needed to vent I guess and it doesn't really warrant its own thread.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sensei
R

Root

Student
Sep 15, 2019
I met the doctor yesterday. She put me to ward. They're going to try ect. Feeling anxious and very bad about myself. I don't know what should I do.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I met the doctor yesterday. She put me to ward. They're going to try ect. Feeling anxious and very bad about myself. I don't know what should I do.
Root!!! Explain to this American please who doesn't understand the terms.

You were hospitalized?

CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
You don't mean electroshock therapy, do you?

CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
@Root wow, I can't imagine how that is going to feel. My condolences for having your freedom restricted

• Love
Reactions: Root
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
we really don't need this shite!!! I was nearly forced to attempt to PM someone to see if it was the whole site....
Ccc