Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
  • Love
Reactions: Hennessy, MysticPerception and Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
So... I had to do the computer thing... after a person called me at 4:45... like who freaking does that? didn't get to the place until 5:10. Then I couldn't find people, and no one was outside, because everyone was already inside. and the place was packed, so I looked from outside, but I didn't see anyone... so I left :(

Then I felt guilty...

Then my mom yelled at me for 'not really wanting to go' when I called her.... then she yelled because I thought she would've gone shopping today ... then something else... then I had to drive while crying...

Then I was distracted by following a firetruck that was racing to what I thought was a fire! Nope. it was a car accident... that was bad enough that it took 2 fire trucks, multiple ambulances, and a few police... so it was bad (they never call fire trucks here).... that I would've most likely been in had I of not of had the phone call, and after work item, and even attempted the boss's party.

Just got home.... mom thought it was a good idea to yell again.

yay

kind of left out obvious things from this lol.

• Aww..
Reactions: MysticPerception
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Do not let me back until I put away my groceries!!!
Groceries put away. Dump the bags tomorrow

Last edited:
Reactions: Carina
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
BBQ Chicken, mashed potatoes and spinach

20200116 192023

• Wow
Reactions: Hennessy, MysticPerception, Jean4 and 1 other person
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
It's seriously amazing how quickly my night went to hell after 4:55. I'm not even hungry, but I haven't eaten.
I"ll probably see what food shows up in a bit... then I'll see if I eat that lol

Last edited:
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
It's seriously amazing how quickly my night went to hell after 4:55. I'm not even hungry, but I haven't eaten.
I"ll probably see what food shows up in a bit... then I'll see if I eat that lol
Eat. I forced myself.
Time for somebody to bump

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
Eat. I forced myself.
Time for somebody to bump
I half thought you commented on my profile to remind me to bump but I'm not sure. Maybe you were just checking if I was alive lol. I just logged out for a bit because I was trying to play a computer intensive game but I lost interest so now I'm back.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Well.... still haven't finished shopping apparently... so late now I'm barely going to have time to even fix anything to eat. so hard to force self to eat..... especially when food isn't here yet. I hope it's something good at least...

• Hugs
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
Well.... still haven't finished shopping apparently... so late now I'm barely going to have time to even fix anything to eat. so hard to force self to eat..... especially when food isn't here yet. I hope it's something good at least...
I hate waiting for food so much. I can't deal with it anymore which is why I just force myself to shop if I'm out of stuff. Hope you get something soon.

Reactions: Carina and Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I half thought you commented on my profile to remind me to bump but I'm not sure. Maybe you were just checking if I was alive lol. I just logged out for a bit because I was trying to play a computer intensive game but I lost interest so now I'm back.
0562136C 11C8 4C2D BCD9 3C5B929D357A

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Reactions: Hennessy and mattwitt
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
omg... have to be in bed in like hour 20, and still no food... and food has to be cooked

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
Oh boy big stress incoming. My mother just let me know that my sister(this includes her husband and my niece and nephew) is coming over to stay for a few weeks. The last time this happened I nearly bashed my own head in with the wall of my bedroom. This also delays any possibly SN without antiemetic attempts which makes me feel trapped even though I wasn't planning any the safety net was helping my mental state. Also if she catches any whiff of me browsing here there is going to be hell. This is going to be a very very bad time for me. Of course she's been planning this for a long time but my mother just tells on the night of, which is today. Maybe I should just drink it right now and hide in my room and hope no one checks on me in time because they think I'm asleep.

• Hugs
Reactions: Nemeshisu, cosmicpixiedust and Carina
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Oh boy big stress incoming. My mother just let me know that my sister(this includes her husband and my niece and nephew) is coming over to stay for a few weeks. The last time this happened I nearly bashed my own head in with the wall of my bedroom. This also delays any possibly SN without antiemetic attempts which makes me feel trapped even though I wasn't planning any the safety net was helping my mental state. Also if she catches any whiff of me browsing here there is going to be hell. This is going to be a very very bad time for me. Of course she's been planning this for a long time but my Mother just tells on the night of, which is today. Maybe I should just drink it right now and hide in my room and hope no one checks on me in time because they think I'm asleep.
Can you go anywhere else?

cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
omg... have to be in bed in like hour 20, and still no food... and food has to be cooked

I read everything that happened and I'm sorry you've had a shitty day Carina, I hope tomorrow is better for you. ❤️ I hope you get some food soon!

• Hugs
Reactions: LegaliseIt!
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
And we have to keep you here. You keep me sane.

• Love
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
Can you go anywhere else?
Nope. Can't afford to live anywhere else and my brother who is the closest possibility is over a three hour drive away which would make doing my job kind of impossible realistically. I'm just going to have to grit my teeth and suffer. At least my niece and nephew are a year or so older this time so they won't be a liability this time they'll just be cute.

• Hugs
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Finally food has shown up from store!!!!

• Love
Reactions: LegaliseIt!, cosmicpixiedust and MysticPerception
LegaliseIt!

LegaliseIt!

Elementalist
Nov 29, 2019
Yikes! Guests for a few weeks? That sounds more like an occupying army! (((Hugs)))

Reactions: Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Nope. Can't afford to live anywhere else and my brother who is the closest possibility is over a three hour drive away which would make doing my job kind of impossible realistically. I'm just going to have to grit my teeth and suffer. At least my niece and nephew are a year or so older this time so they won't be a liability this time they'll just be cute.
We still have to get you here. Take your phone into the bathroom