Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I want that box in my hand (oops... edited)

Hahaha me too! But na it was easy to make. I printed it out and made a cardboard interior for rigidity. Gota make sure it's rigid inside the box :))

• Love
Reactions: Sensei and Carina
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
The only selfie you'll see of me.

Cool! I only have one Hellraiser item, but it's pretty cool: Doug Bradley's autograph and a dedication on a black-and-white picture of our favourite cenobite. I said he could write whatever he felt was appropriate and he wrote "See you in hell!" + my name with a deliberately primitive spelling. :haha:

I'll post pics of my Star Wars stuff some day. I have a couple of complete outfits actually. Imperial, of course.

• Love
Reactions: Hennessy, Brick In The Wall and Jean4
BooGirl

BooGirl

Warlock
Jan 10, 2020
you know that feeling where you're just waiting to die?

• Hugs
Reactions: Nemeshisu, MysticPerception and Carina
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Cool! I only have one Hellraiser item, but it's pretty cool: Doug Bradley's autograph and a dedication on a black-and-white picture of our favourite cenobite. I said he could write whatever he felt was appropriate and he wrote "See you in hell!" + my name with a deliberately primitive spelling. :haha:

I'll post pics of my Star Wars stuff some day. I have a couple of complete outfits actually. Imperial, of course.

Yea only one thing, just the signature of THE FUCKING MAN! You bastard hahaha.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sensei and Jean4
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
Yeah. I never have figured that out either... I mean I can figure out how I should be able to interact, I can interact in limited things, but in groups? Not as much (unless I know the people). I can give speeches to 200+ people (done it). Also doesn't help that I hate being touched unless I want it (I'm literally a cat with touch lol).

I can relate to this so much, interacting in groups is sooo difficult. I get a little better at it when I'm intoxicated, but I mostly still just stand/sit around awkwardly or interact limitedly. Giving a speech to that many people sounds absolutely terrifying. o.o Oh man, do people randomly touch you?

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I'm not hungry. Need to eat something

Reactions: Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I can relate to this so much, interacting in groups is sooo difficult. I get a little better at it when I'm intoxicated, but I mostly still just stand/sit around awkwardly or interact limitedly. Giving a speech to that many people sounds absolutely terrifying. o.o Oh man, do people randomly touch you?
In like a bar setting it happens... sometimes just being a woman men do (granted there's some men at work that I know will, so I don't care if they basically rub arm). But in the past I had someone touch me... and apparently I gave them a look that they apologized and said they'd never touch me again. So... yeah..

But yeah, I sit in a corner, limited no talking, look like a statue...

Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Signing out. Should have done it an hour ago. I hope ya'll get a good night's sleep whenever the sun sets in your time zones.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception, cosmicpixiedust, Brick In The Wall and 1 other person
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019

My first few stages of being intoxicated I'm the life of the party. But then I just get dark and piss everyone off.
Signing out. Should have done it an hour ago. I hope ya'll get a good night's sleep whenever the sun sets in your time zones.

Goodnight brother!

Reactions: Sensei
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
preaching to the choir, I guess :D
Well here yeah.... granted we generally kind of want others to live longer ;)

(even if we ourselves would welcome a quick exit)

Reactions: MysticPerception
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
In like a bar setting it happens... sometimes just being a woman men do (granted there's some men at work that I know will, so I don't care if they basically rub arm). But in the past I had someone touch me... and apparently I gave them a look that they apologized and said they'd never touch me again. So... yeah..

But yeah, I sit in a corner, limited no talking, look like a statue...
Yeah, I know what you mean..especially in bars. It's different if you know them, if you don't then they're just being a creep. Oh dude, I hope you can figure out how to replicate that look one day for future use! xD

My first few stages of being intoxicated I'm the life of the party. But then I just get dark and piss everyone off.

You sound like me! Most people can't handle me when I'm drunk, so I don't get typically trashed out in public if I can help it. lol

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Tucking you in :heart:

• Hugs
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
you know that feeling where you're just waiting to die?
Waiting to die used to be my title so yes I understand completely. I only changed it because I realized I'm not waiting anymore and am actively planning instead.
Goodnight, hope you sleep well.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Someone do a bump please.

Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
So my dad is showing me this car auction show and told me that if I make 7 figures, he wants me to buy him a certain car and I'm just thinking if I live that long and find a good job :pfff:

Reactions: Carina and MysticPerception
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
So my dad is showing me this car auction show and told me that if I make 7 figures, he wants me to buy him a certain car and I'm just thinking if I live that long and find a good job :pfff:
I'm glad you did something with your dad. :)

Reactions: Squiddy
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
Reminds me of how when I was younger my mother told me she wants a mansion when I become rich. That isn't going to happen even if I live to 100.

Reactions: Squiddy
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Reminds me of how when I was younger my mother told me she wants a mansion when I become rich. That isn't going to happen even if I live to 100.
Yeah, unless I win the lottery which will most likely never happen because I have had luck

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I just want the bill collectors stop calling lol

BooGirl

BooGirl

Warlock
Jan 10, 2020
I just ate supper, and then a ton of cake. Probably a bit too much cake, but eh