Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
It's behind a router/firewall, connected to another router/firewall, behind a true firewall.... like wtf?

I'm just trying to figure out how the MBR managed to hid it considering everything. or how it got to her considering it had to come by a email, and there's 2 virus scanners, and 2 general blockers for viruses itself...

UGH... oh well, whatev.

It could have a zero day. Put as many walls as you want but it only takes 1 zero day protocol.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
It could have a zero day. Put as many walls as you want but it only takes 1 zero day protocol.
Hard to tell.

All I know is I'm starting to want to do fun things and call up an ex coworker.... but then not really...

Last edited:
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
My cat is being so cute, omg it's not fair. I cannot resist.

• Love
Reactions: Jean4 and MysticPerception
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Hard to tell.

All I know is I'm starting to want to do fun things and call up an ex coworker....

Not to mention that many firewalls can become redundant. They start to view eachother as malware. Which technically all antiviral software IS malware. So they attack eachother. I'd still be willing to bet there was a zero day involved.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Honestly I think I'm trying to force myself to be happy...

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Not to mention that many firewalls can become redundant. They start to view eachother as malware. Which technically all antiviral software IS malware. So they attack eachother. I'd still be willing to bet there was a zero day involved.
Yeah 2 are from the ISP... they have us blocked off from their network in ways with their own configured things... no clue how it's setup as we don't have access to it.

Hmm... this is interesting... a user that hasn't been here in almost 3 years, has a virus in their profile that is just not detected.... I"m thinking new virus definations have picked up thiings that past ones didn't

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Yeah 2 are from the ISP... they have us blocked off from their network in ways with their own configured things... no clue how it's setup as we don't have access to it.

Hmm... this is interesting... a user that hasn't been here in almost 3 years, has a virus in their profile that is just not detected.... I"m thinking new virus definations have picked up thiings that past ones didn't

That's entirely possible if it's an older profile. I still think the configuration is redundant and going to cause longterm issues.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
granted also doesn't help that the person is a accounts receiving person... and stupid spam/viruses come in like "bill attached" and similar--identical to how messages that are legitimate come in, and from the actual people who normally send it.

Oh well.

15 days.... then I see psychiatrist... 21 days.... then I might sign paperwork with lawyer... seems so far away.

Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Reactions: Hennessy, MysticPerception and Carina
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
Honestly I think I'm trying to force myself to be happy...
Look at this goober, he'll make you smile. I hope you feel better.❤️

0AABBC87 DC9B 41F0 9998 650B8CB955B4

D19F015B E747 4B95 B097 66ED31DA92FA

• Love
Reactions: Hennessy, Sensei, MysticPerception and 4 others
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
I have to put away the groceries from yesterday, they are still by the front door in bags.

Baby!!!!

The bond I have with this cat (his name is Onyx) is unreal.

Oh man, I have a bad habit of not putting away stuff like that when I first bring it home. My roommate is always like
"Hey where's X that we bought yesterday?"
Me: "Uhh..oops"

• Love
Reactions: Carina and Jean4
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I just remembered I can't go home after work! I have to go to my bosses birthday get together at the bar ugh... I mean he's nice, but I totally feel like crap, and not going. and I mean that as in kleenex not feeling like it, and it's a bar, and just mental like not gonig.

ugh. I so wish they'd let us out early, but they won't because it's payroll day, and they're normally late getting out (unless we're really lucky)... and I have to stay a tad late to do something on top of that)....

I'm not complaining :) just so exhausting.

• Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception and Sensei
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
I just remembered I can't go home after work! I have to go to my bosses birthday get together at the bar ugh... I mean he's nice, but I totally feel like crap, and not going. and I mean that as in kleenex not feeling like it, and it's a bar, and just mental like not gonig.

ugh. I so wish they'd let us out early, but they won't because it's payroll day, and they're normally late getting out (unless we're really lucky)... and I have to stay a tad late to do something on top of that)....

I'm not complaining :) just so exhausting.

That sounds exhausting. Maybe after a little while at the bar you can politely excuse yourself and say that you aren't feeling well?

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
That sounds exhausting. Maybe after a little while at the bar you can politely excuse yourself and say that you aren't feeling well?
I never have mastered social niceties... at all... one year we had a christmas party... my trying to leave ended up with me sitting down and staying over an hour.

I am HORRIBLE at leaving, well parties, I have no problem leaving other things lol.

cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
I never have mastered social niceties... at all... one year we had a christmas party... my trying to leave ended up with me sitting down and staying over an hour.

I am HORRIBLE at leaving, well parties, I have no problem leaving other things lol.

I'm so sorry, I would hate that. I bet that was super frustrating wanting to leave but not being able to. I absolutely hate getting stick in social situations I do not want. I hope you get a chance to get home relatively early tonight.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I'm so sorry, I would hate that. I bet that was super frustrating wanting to leave but not being able to. I absolutely hate getting stick in social situations I do not want. I hope you get a chance to get home relatively early tonight.

Yeah. I never have figured that out either... I mean I can figure out how I should be able to interact, I can interact in limited things, but in groups? Not as much (unless I know the people). I can give speeches to 200+ people (done it). Also doesn't help that I hate being touched unless I want it (I'm literally a cat with touch lol).