Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
I can't even look at that gif without getting bad memories. I always have nightmares of gore in live action after I've seen it. Ugh I wish I could just erase memories at will.

• Love
Reactions: MysticPerception
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
My bad, I'm a horror junkie. I see it as special effects and become perplexed with how they pulled it off so realistically.
Nah it's okay normally a gif like that is nothing but I've seen that actual scene in context and I had forgotten about it completely until seeing the gif. I don't even dislike horror it's just for some reason I get nightmares of light action gore every single time after I watch a movie with any and I can't seem to avoid it so I just stopped watching horror overall years ago because of it.

cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
Again?! Whoops!

4D2BD05C 79FB 47D3 9470 98506C53AF6C

Reactions: Sensei, Brick In The Wall and MysticPerception
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Isn't the pain dimension the one we opened our eyes to when we were born?
ok... yeah... meds... need altered....

• Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception and cosmicpixiedust
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Isn't the pain dimension the one we opened our eyes to when we were born?
ok... yeah... meds... need altered....

The light at the end of the tunnel is the light at the end of the womb. Welcome back to the inescapable pain!

• Wow
Reactions: MysticPerception, Carina and cosmicpixiedust
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
@waterbottleman and @Scott say hey strangers! You guys are welcome too!

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
MIA
@realjunes
@Raven Moon
@Azzy69
@APharmaDestroyedLife

650BA061 8C47 4FD8 9054 B275B5729399

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I thought you were trying to welcome them not kill them. This is a bold way to welcome newcomers.

If I kill them I'm doing them a favor. Look where we're at!

• Love
Reactions: Finis Autem Spero and Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
omg... one of my coworkers managed to get 164 viruses on her pc... with malware bytes on it that she scanned daily (it was on demand)... and it even had an antivirus (non-stop) as well... it had been scanned with 5 different antivirus programs, and none detected anything on it. It was even scanned remotely from other pcs with nothing detected.... until today... and that was only (somehow?) after I repaird the master boot record of the hard disk. and then only discovered on a remote scan.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
omg... one of my coworkers managed to get 164 viruses on her pc... with malware bytes on it that she scanned daily (it was on demand)... and it even had an antivirus (non-stop) as well... it had been scanned with 5 different antivirus programs, and none detected anything on it. It was even scanned remotely from other pcs with nothing detected.... until today... and that was only (somehow?) after I repaird the master boot record of the hard disk. and then only discovered on a remote scan.

Only? High speed internet is a hackers wet dream. I could do worse to her PC in half a second.

cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
I was supposed to be taking a nap but instead I fooled around doing random stuff. I don't think I have time now because I have to leave for work in two hours. Way to go, Pixie. Guess it's time to do more random crap? :'D ahahaha

• Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception
Alucard

Alucard

Wizard
Feb 8, 2019

Reactions: NeonDemon, MysticPerception, Jean4 and 1 other person
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Only? High speed internet is a hackers wet dream. I could do worse to her PC in half a second.
It's behind a router/firewall, connected to another router/firewall, behind a true firewall.... like wtf?

I'm just trying to figure out how the MBR managed to hid it considering everything. or how it got to her considering it had to come by a email, and there's 2 virus scanners, and 2 general blockers for viruses itself...

UGH... oh well, whatev.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall