Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Isn't that why people love 'dad jokes'?

Oh fuck, I have a friend always saying I make dad jokes. I am a dad but damn it's insulting! I gota step my game up honestly.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Oh fuck, I have a friend always saying I make dad jokes. I am a dad but damn it's insulting! I gota step my game up honestly.
One of the women I know tells dad jookes and peolpe love it! Nothing wrong with dad jokes... it's kinda sexy to some people even... I mean just saying.
Wait... no clue how I got there from there---but people like dad jokes was my point lol

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
That was me this morning when I was on the edge lol

I got damn near alcohol poisoned and pissed off a bunch of people the other night. Woke up like 10 hours later and was STILL drunk hahaha. So I feel your pain.

• Hugs
Reactions: Soulless_Angel and Jean4
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
That was me this morning when I was on the edge lol
Funny thing, my bathroom sink isn't secured to the wall... it wobbles... also why we can't use it. mom doesn't want it fixed until we replace the carpet, or pull up the carpet and redo the 'what might be wood floors or might not be' and repaint the house. I"m like how about we just fix the freaking sink that costs $50 instead of spending $10K?

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
After a night like that you just want to CTB to not have to deal with the devastation you created.

• Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception and Carina
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
1:22. I'm not hungry. Need to force myself to eat something. Good thing I have weight I need to lose. I'm just not hungry.

• Hugs
Reactions: Soulless_Angel, MysticPerception and Carina
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
Dad jokes are great. Your game is already stepped up.
Funny thing, my bathroom sink isn't secured to the wall... it wobbles... also why we can't use it. mom doesn't want it fixed until we replace the carpet, or pull up the carpet and redo the 'what might be wood floors or might not be' and repaint the house. I"m like how about we just fix the freaking sink that costs $50 instead of spending $10K?
That is some strange problem solving skills if she wants to "fix" everything else first.

Reactions: Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
OK... I really do not want to call the dr again... they should really call me since I've left messages for them...

Reactions: Sensei and Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
OK... I really do not want to call the dr again... they should really call me since I've left messages for them...
Call. I'm going to try to nap.

Reactions: Sensei, MysticPerception and Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Dad jokes are great. Your game is already stepped up.

That is some strange problem solving skills if she wants to "fix" everything else first.
yep.... she's like that about EVERYTHING

item A needs fixed? nope lets do x, y, z, b, c, d, e, f, g, then A. like... how about A since it affects our quality of life? since you complain about it daily? no? oh yeah, because it's not your money being used.

I'm actually getting annoyed that I'm paying for things for her boyfriend, when her boyfriend doesn't live with us, when I"m basically buying his food, her food, and my food... like just have hi move in... it'd save me money.
Call. I'm going to try to nap.
honestly if I call, it'll just be to see if they have an earlier appointment.

• Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
yep.... she's like that about EVERYTHING

item A needs fixed? nope lets do x, y, z, b, c, d, e, f, g, then A. like... how about A since it affects our quality of life? since you complain about it daily? no? oh yeah, because it's not your money being used.

I'm actually getting annoyed that I'm paying for things for her boyfriend, when her boyfriend doesn't live with us, when I"m basically buying his food, her food, and my food... like just have hi move in... it'd save me money.

honestly if I call, it'll just be to see if they have an earlier appointment.
Sucks that you end up paying for both of them like that. I would never put up with that myself but I don't know the circumstances so yeah. It's really obnoxious how people want to just do whatever as long as they're not the ones paying for it though I've dealt with that numerous times.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Sucks that you end up paying for both of them like that. I would never put up with that myself but I don't know the circumstances so yeah. It's really obnoxious how people want to just do whatever as long as they're not the ones paying for it though I've dealt with that numerous times.

yeah, well short version:
mom and I own house free and clear, so we live together
mom's boyfriend is disabled vet who got screwed by govt due to.... let's say not all govt things are on the books, and the draft sucked.
My gross pay is more than their pay combined on disability

My mom's ex-husband stole hundreds-thousands from her, then filed for divorce
Our other relative stole hundreds-thousands from her (and ME) and probably has a warrant out for her arrest after 10 years

If the boyfriend (practically husband since they're together 7 days a week!), just moved in... he/my mom/I would end up having a collective almost $1000/month more money!

But nooooooo... be stubborn....

• Hugs
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Can't sleep. Going to eat something

• Aww..
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019

I'm sorry....

and ugh.... guess who apparently is deciding to call the doc to see if there's an earlier appointment? stupid crumbling.... this is so annoying....

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
yeah, well short version:
mom and I own house free and clear, so we live together
mom's boyfriend is disabled vet who got screwed by govt due to.... let's say not all govt things are on the books, and the draft sucked.
My gross pay is more than their pay combined on disability

My mom's ex-husband stole hundreds-thousands from her, then filed for divorce
Our other relative stole hundreds-thousands from her (and ME) and probably has a warrant out for her arrest after 10 years

If the boyfriend (practically husband since they're together 7 days a week!), just moved in... he/my mom/I would end up having a collective almost $1000/month more money!

But nooooooo... be stubborn....
Ah that makes more sense then but yeah he should just move in at that point. That's dumb not to at that point.
At least you'll get some energy from eating.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I'm sorry....

and ugh.... guess who apparently is deciding to call the doc to see if there's an earlier appointment? stupid crumbling.... this is so annoying....
Call!!!!

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
Finally going to have some coffee as I realized just now my headache is probably from lack of caffeine. I was weaning myself off of it ever since I got sick last week but it's just not working my body refuses to give up the only vice I abuse to keep going daily.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Heating it up

F82F095C 3910 4682 B673 AC1B4FE55857

Reactions: Hennessy, MysticPerception and Carina
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
Ugh decided to eat lunch. Now I feel guilty for eating. Having an ED at 32 is ridiculous. I should have outgrown this shit in college

• Hugs
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
any one elses photos look squished? they look all squished and stretched too wide
yeah it's weird, but you kinda get used to the squishy pics and just click them to see them normal looking

Reactions: Soulless_Angel
Nemeshisu

Nemeshisu

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
Hello! I am on my phone right now. Thankfully my mom checks only my comptur and not my phone. Anyways, I went to local Asian food restaurant with her today. I tried out some Kimchi. Sadly, no photos as I didn't want people and my mom look at me like I am weirdo. I don't know how I explain to her taking photos of food in restaurant just so I could post it on forum for suicidal people...Ha ha... Anyways, Kimchi tasted great and it only costed around 5 euro. I always wanted to eat it. So, one thing from few things I want to do before I die is done.

• Love
Reactions: MysticPerception and Carina
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Hello! I am on my phone right now. Thankfully my mom checks only my comptur and not my phone. Anyways, I went to local Asian food restaurant with her today. I tried out some Kimchi. Sadly, no photos as I didn't want people and my mom look at me like I am weirdo. I don't know how I explain to her taking photos of food in restaurant just so I could post it on forum for suicidal people...Ha ha... Anyways, Kimchi tasted great and it only costed around 5 euro. I always wanted to eat it. So, one thing from few things I want to do before I die is done.
Love Kimchi! Was it spicy? I don't do spicy