Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I have to admit I woke up today an hour before my alarm, and I *may* have been pissed that I even woke up. I mean sure I had cute fluffy kitty in my face... and it was adorable... but just kind of had that thought hit.

Oh well, just the state I'm in.

• Hugs
Reactions: cosmicpixiedust
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
I have to admit I woke up today an hour before my alarm, and I *may* have been pissed that I even woke up. I mean sure I had cute fluffy kitty in my face... and it was adorable... but just kind of had that thought hit.

You are lucky. You slept. I'm on Day 2 of insomnia.

• Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019

I know how you feel. I'm also pissed I woke up. I wish something had killed me in my sleep

• Hugs
Reactions: cosmicpixiedust
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019

I vote we all just go back to bed. The whole forum.

Reactions: Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
If I wasn't at work, I'd so do that lol

Granted I'm tired... but I may have a bottle of muscle relaxants on me that one knocks me out.

Reactions: Soulless_Angel
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
Gonna need a whole lot of sleeping pills for that one. Also need a sign that says no N, SN, Fentanyl ect. Also I'll be staying awake since I have work in a few hours lol.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Gonna need a whole lot of sleeping pills for that one. Also need a sign that says no N, SN, Fentanyl ect. Also I'll be staying awake since I have work in a few hours lol.
You are on the stay with me list.

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
You are on the stay with me list.
Are you telling me to stay here and not go to work? I mean I can't because I actually need these hours. I didn't insinuate I'm going to sleep forever lol.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Are you telling me to stay here and not go to work? I mean I can't because I actually need these hours. I didn't insinuate I'm going to sleep forever lol.
Carry on and go to work. What do you do?

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019

No SN? But... Don't we want starry nights? heehee (trying to get it past @Jean4) lol

• Hmph!
Reactions: Jean4
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
If I wasn't at work, I'd so do that lol

Granted I'm tired... but I may have a bottle of muscle relaxants on me that one knocks me out.
No one will notice if you take a few and take a nap ;) Do eet.

"FOR THE LAST TIME I DON'T HAVE ANY N FOR YOU, NOW GO BACK TO BED!"

... "NO YOU CAN NOT GET BACK UP TO HAVE A GLASS OF SN!"

Aww..work is lame.

• Hugs
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
No one will notice if you take a few and take a nap ;) Do eet.

"FOR THE LAST TIME I DON'T HAVE ANY N FOR YOU, NOW GO BACK TO BED!"

Aww..work is lame.
Oh they'd notice--I've been on the phone, and called away from desk for the past almost 4 hours!

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Breathing is meh. If I take more meds I will OD :devil:

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
Carry on and go to work. What do you do?
I stock groceries. I am the one who stocks. That joke doesn't really work but whatever. It's fairly easy but the hours are terrible and sometimes I end up staying multiple hours later than clock out time since I'm a closer. Speaking of which I will absolutely be coming home so late today no one will be awake. If you have insomnia still when I come home I'm going to tuck you in myself because no one should be wake at 3AM unless they're a night owl.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Breathing is meh. If I take more meds I will OD :devil:
Well that's true..... And then there'd have to be a replacement that steps up.... And I"m pretty sure no one could replace you :)

OK ok .... no SN :( since you don't like the hiding it as something else :P

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I stock groceries. I am the one who stocks. That joke doesn't really work but whatever. It's fairly easy but the hours are terrible and sometimes I end up staying multiple hours later than clock out time since I'm a closer. Speaking of which I will absolutely be coming home so late today no one will be awake. If you have insomnia still when I come home I'm going to tuck you in myself because no one should be wake at 3AM unless they're a night owl.
I used to do stock at Toys R Us. I worked at the deli at the supermarket.

cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019

Not gonna lie, that joke made me giggle internally.

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
I used to do stock at Toys R Us. I worked at the deli at the supermarket.
The deli seems like the worst place to be. My friend has to work there sometimes and he absolutely loathes it. Teamwork does not exist in that department at my store.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
The deli seems like the worst place to be. My friend has to work there sometimes and he absolutely loathes it. Teamwork does not exist in that department at my store.
I worked at a deli and requested to work there. I loved working in a deli. Mainly as it was only dealing with jerks for a few minutes instead of a long while with possibilities of them following you around.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Well, you got to eat lots of samples ;)

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I just realized I don't have food because I was rushed out of the house because my mom took me to work.... all because her boyfriend needed to be taken somewhere and she used the car and wanted to use the toll road and my transponder.

Now I'm hungry, no car, and almost lunchtime.
Well, you got to eat lots of samples ;)
The deli I worked at if you ate any of the deli items, even to taste something that seemed like it might be bad even though it said it was good--you were terminated instantly.

Oh, I'm not calling SN starry night now :P so you can be happy again :P

• Aww..
Reactions: cosmicpixiedust and MysticPerception
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
I just realized I don't have food because I was rushed out of the house because my mom took me to work.... all because her boyfriend needed to be taken somewhere and she used the car and wanted to use the toll road and my transponder.

Now I'm hungry, no car, and almost lunchtime.
No lunch while at work. My greatest fear. You could try asking someone else to share or something but I'm too shy for that so I would just drink coffee and hope I can wait it out.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
No lunch while at work. My greatest fear. You could try asking someone else to share or something but I'm too shy for that so I would just drink coffee and hope I can wait it out.
There's like tons of candy here, but I really hate eating candy (seriously, like 8 filing cabinets full of candy! and chips). So it's still kind of a choice, but also a I just hate the eating candy for lunch. I mean I could, but no. really it doesn't always set well with me to do that, and it's not filling I think is my issue .

Oh and it's free. But yeah, it's not filling, and I have issues eating some of it. So it's basically 'not there'

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
There's like tons of candy here, but I really hate eating candy (seriously, like 8 filing cabinets full of candy! and chips). So it's still kind of a choice, but also a I just hate the eating candy for lunch. I mean I could, but no. really it doesn't always set well with me to do that, and it's not filling I think is my issue .
I'd say eat some just because sugar can give energy and help you not feel as hungry. Obviously don't just substitute it for lunch though. I've eaten chips when there was nothing else in the house. It's not great but a filler is a filler when you're desperate.

Reactions: Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I found crackers! YAY!

• Love
Reactions: MysticPerception and cosmicpixiedust