M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
I just realized I don't have food because I was rushed out of the house because my mom took me to work.... all because her boyfriend needed to be taken somewhere and she used the car and wanted to use the toll road and my transponder.

Now I'm hungry, no car, and almost lunchtime.

The deli I worked at if you ate any of the deli items, even to taste something that seemed like it might be bad even though it said it was good--you were terminated instantly.

Oh, I'm not calling SN starry night now :P so you can be happy again :P
Uber eats? Favor?

Reactions: Carina
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
Ahhh yea, they're expensive to use in my opinion, especially when waiting on payday. Yay for crackers!

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Ahhh yea, they're expensive to use in my opinion, especially when waiting on payday. Yay for crackers!

Yeah I've used them before for some things, the price wasn't too bad overall (I checked the actual price of going there, calculated in my time gas, etc... it wasn't too bad--but still not a do all the time thing). Like when I wanted a veggie sub from a place where they were putting in a new roundabout/circle and traffic was backedup--and it cost like $3 more for delivery--yep, totally worth it lol.

Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
ive not eaten yet today, not in the mood, I hate food though, unless its my roast! food is an annoying part of life and so dull, yet im a chubby bugger as when I do eat I eat all the wrong foods and too much cake!

Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Brushed teeth and washed face (no shower)
Cleaned cat box and washed cat dishes
Put away first batch of groceries
Backing up my computer now

• Love
Reactions: cosmicpixiedust, MysticPerception and Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Brushed teeth and washed face (no shower)
Cleaned cat box and washed cat dishes
Put away first batch of groceries
Backing up my computer now

Wait, you back up your computer?

Well I guess I do mine too, but just seeing someone type it seems odd :)
edit:
Calling Dr.... (and panicking)

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
Falling asleep over here. Super drowsy even though I work in an hour. Wish I could wake up but maybe working drowsy will be better than awake since I'll be there all day anyway.

Nemeshisu

Nemeshisu

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
Hello Everyone! My mom is going to come to check in on me today. She is kind of annoying...I hate it that she suspects that I might be suicidal. She's kind of extremely controlling parent. Either way, I probably won't be on SS as often as usual for 3-4 days as I can't act suspicious in her eyes whe she's there. So don't worry about me if I don't check-in here during that time.

• Hugs
Reactions: BlueWidow, cosmicpixiedust, MysticPerception and 1 other person
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Hmm... no one at dr's place had any clue who called me or why... although now I could get a call from billing because even though I don't have a bill, they and I have no idea why they're billing my actual insurance, but someone is manually billing a 2year old insurance that's not in the system as well!

Hello Everyone! My mom is going to come to check in on me today. She is kind of annoying...I hate it that she suspects that I might be suicidal. She's kind of extremely controlling parent. Either way, I probably won't be on SS as often as usual for 3-4 days as I can't act suspicious in her eyes whe she's there. So don't worry about me if I don't check-in here during that time.
Have fun acting non-suspicious :) although at least she cares. even if it might be annoying :)

Reactions: Nemeshisu
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Wait, you back up your computer?

Well I guess I do mine too, but just seeing someone type it seems odd :)
edit:
Calling Dr.... (and panicking)
Yes. My piece of crap computer can die at any second.
@Carina call your psych and make an appointment

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Yes. My piece of crap computer can die at any second.
Oh no!

I have both MS's onedrive, but also another company's full all hard drive backup thing too that's offsite for mine. So I can restore everything from any drive failing!

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Check in
@realjunes (MIA)
@L0ne1ygh0st
@Raven Moon
@Azzy69
@Sensei
@APharmaDestroyedLife

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Best part is my computer is backing up non-stop 24/7 so I don't have to think about it, or even do anything.
Check in
@realjunes (MIA)
@L0ne1ygh0st
@Raven Moon
@Azzy69
@Sensei
@APharmaDestroyedLife

It's been so long since I've seen realjunes... I swore there was an actual non letter avatar thing?

Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
I'm debating whether to take a nap or not

Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
I thought you just always did a nap without debating? :)
I'm debating because I want to, but at the same time don't want my dad calling me lazy for it

• Hugs
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I'm debating because I want to, but at the same time don't want my dad calling me lazy for it

Aww. Naps are so fun though. I'm half asleep at work right now. Which isn't good honestly. But I'd so love a nap!

cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
Next time your dad sleeps Imma busy in that room of his, rip off his blanket, and call him lazy. And I'm keeping the blanket.

cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
I kind of want to call out of my 5:30 job but I don't want to screw over the team. =| Ugh, I feel like crap.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Best part is my computer is backing up non-stop 24/7 so I don't have to think about it, or even do anything.

It's been so long since I've seen realjunes... I swore there was an actual non letter avatar thing?
Since last Thursday

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
Alright I'm heading off to work. Have a nice day everyone if you can. If you can't then at least try to smile once today. I'll be back at like 3AM EST. Till then nothing impulsive is allowed.

• Love
Reactions: Jean4, BooGirl and Carina
BooGirl

BooGirl

Warlock
Jan 10, 2020
Every time I read SI, I think "self-injury" and get confused

Reactions: Jean4
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
I'm making chocolate and caramel mousse cake, will share photos when done!

• Love
Reactions: cosmicpixiedust and Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Lyrics from a song:
"Have you seen my will to live?
Because I seem to have lost it "

Reactions: Sensei and cosmicpixiedust
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Alright I'm heading off to work. Have a nice day everyone if you can. If you can't then at least try to smile once today. I'll be back at like 3AM EST. Till then nothing impulsive is allowed.
I'll miss you!