R

Root

Student
Sep 15, 2019
I just showered and went through my old diaries again. I'm spending so much time on this forum but I'm too scared usually to post anything. Feeling very anxious right now. I'm going to sleep soon. I just hope the anxiety will be gone when I wake up. But probably not. :(

• Hugs
Reactions: cosmicpixiedust and Carina
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
I just showered and went through my old diaries again. I'm spending so much time on this forum but I'm too scared usually to post anything. Feeling very anxious right now. I'm going to sleep soon. I just hope the anxiety will be gone when I wake up. But probably not. :(
Welcome! No need to be scared to post. We talk about anything here. What's causing the anxiety? Do you know?

• Hugs
Reactions: Root
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Ok... so friend thinks I'm suicidal again.... ugh... just because I said sleep was good... bah.

Oh and don't feel scared to post! Especially not in this one... it's totally all over the place... kittens, dogs, food, sloths, memes... kitchen sinks....

• Hugs
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
that's in fridge cooling, now making fudge! just coz

Reactions: Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Ok... so friend thinks I'm suicidal again.... ugh... just because I said sleep was good... bah.

Oh and don't feel scared to post! Especially not in this one... it's totally all over the place... kittens, dogs, food, sloths, memes... kitchen sinks....
So am I suicidal for not sleeping?

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
So am I suicidal for not sleeping?
well I may have mentioned sleep is good.... and deep sleep... and he read between the lines....

I may have taught him too well lol

Although yeah, he'd probably say yes if he knew you lol.

• Hugs
R

Root

Student
Sep 15, 2019
Welcome! No need to be scared to post. We talk about anything here. What's causing the anxiety? Do you know?
Thank you! It's the fact that I have to wake up tomorrow and do things. My mother also called and was worried that am I going to kill myself. I feel so bad for her.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Thank you! It's the fact that I have to wake up tomorrow and do things. My mother also called and was worried that am I going to kill myself. I feel so bad for her.
If it helps, do what I do. Every morning I come here and write a list of things you need to do. Then come back and report you did it.

I start off my list with shower and brush teeth because I wasn't doing it. ;)
that's in fridge cooling, now making fudge! just coz
Go fudge!
I'm not hungry so I am forcing myself to eat
A6FCE610 3D97 4E32 BDE0 6F99B382D6C9

Last edited:
  • Hugs
R

Root

Student
Sep 15, 2019
If it helps, do what I do. Every morning I come here and write a list of things you need to do. Then come back and report you did it.

I start off my list with shower and brush teeth because I wasn't doing it. ;)

Go fudge!
Yeah I'll try that! Listening to music helps a little bit. Listening to this rn.

Edit: damn wrong link

• Love
Reactions: Jean4 and Carina
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Check in
@realjunes (MIA)
@L0ne1ygh0st
@Raven Moon
@Azzy69
@Sensei
@APharmaDestroyedLife

Sensei's in da house. Barely conscious, but alright.

• Love
Reactions: Soulless_Angel, Morphinekiss and Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
!#$^@%Y&^ my friend is overly paranoid that I'm suicidal.... like come on! Name one thing that makes me seem that way... not you people, you've got a list that'd fill a skyscraper.

• Hugs
LegaliseIt!

LegaliseIt!

Elementalist
Nov 29, 2019
Baking bread—haven't bought grocery store bread since December:)

• Love
Reactions: Root and Carina
LegaliseIt!

LegaliseIt!

Elementalist
Nov 29, 2019
@Sensei, halfway through the week! You've got this:)

Reactions: Sensei
LegaliseIt!

LegaliseIt!

Elementalist
Nov 29, 2019
yes pictures!!!

I haven't made bread in so long, I want to see bread made so I can remember what homemade looks like!
I am using a bread machine, so it looks funny, but tastes good.

Reactions: Carina
LegaliseIt!

LegaliseIt!

Elementalist
Nov 29, 2019
Also, changed my avatar because I felt so embarrassed after posting my PTSD story.

• Hugs
Reactions: Carina and BooGirl
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Also, changed my avatar because I felt so embarrassed after posting my PTSD story.
Aww, why embarrassed? I mean we're all pretty much laying it all out there here.. like.. not holding back. I know you can still feel exposed and all, but you don't need to :)

I'm sure many of us have said things here that we'd never tell someone in person..

But hey, if you feel embarrassed, that's fine too--change the avatar however you want.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
1947D72C 81F1 4966 8A88 685C21F8856D
I'm taking a nap

Reactions: Carina