Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
Nauseous. Dizzy. All anxiety. Going to take some asthma meds and take an edible. If it makes me wonky, I will provide entertainment to the grocery delivery person lol. I am also bouncing emotionally. No sleep and anxiety does that.

How is your foot?
Foot is still bruised but getting there, noticed ankle is still a bit fatter then it should be but no pain at mo whichis a bonus!

• Hugs
Reactions: LegaliseIt!
LegaliseIt!

LegaliseIt!

Elementalist
Nov 29, 2019
Sloth woman is awake.
Pondering the insanity of government rules around disability.
No disability funds because my husband has a good job, instantly making me less ill.
However, if I require an Emotional Support Honey Badger, it would be approved within a month.
This is not helpful. Just sayin'

• Hugs
Reactions: Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Sloth woman is awake.
Pondering the insanity of government rules around disability.
No disability funds because my husband has a good job, instantly making me less ill.
However, if I require an Emotional Support Honey Badger, it would be approved within a month.
This is not helpful. Just sayin'
Milo is a emotional support cat. Took me 3 years, a lawyer and judge to get me disability and I wasn't working.
Took meds and a edible.

Batch number 1 of groceries are almost put away. Resting.

Today

Put away groceries
Clean cat box and wash cat dishes
Brush teeth. Maybe shower
Clean science experiment from the refrigerator
Real job work maybe

Last edited:
Reactions: MysticPerception, Carina and LegaliseIt!
LegaliseIt!

LegaliseIt!

Elementalist
Nov 29, 2019
Milo is a emotional support cat. Took me 3 years, a lawyer and judge to get me disability and I wasn't working.
And we are the supposedly "insane" ones??? When my time comes, I will be glad to finally make a choice for myself!

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Part of me is really wanting to clean (i.e. throw away everything that has no meaning to me, that might not have any meaning to others) just so there's nothing really to go through i the future...

Part realizes it will look really suspicious if I do that, and I will be questioned. Even if the first response is 'about time!' because then it will be 'wait... why are you doing this now?....'

I just so casually lied to a friend of sorts last night it's scary how natural it was.... like way too natural. Like I can lie as easily as breathing. Well, when it involves how I"m doing lol. Because definitely do not want questions lol.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: BooGirl
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Part of me is really wanting to clean (i.e. throw away everything that has no meaning to me, that might not have any meaning to others) just so there's nothing really to go through i the future...

Part realizes it will look really suspicious if I do that, and I will be questioned. Even if the first response is 'about time!' because then it will be 'wait... why are you doing this now?....'

I just so casually lied to a friend of sorts last night it's scary how natural it was.... like way too natural. Like I can lie as easily as breathing. Well, when it involves how I"m doing lol. Because definitely do not want questions lol.
Call the doctor and take your meds

BooGirl

BooGirl

Warlock
Jan 10, 2020

I feel like lying becomes way easier once you stop caring about anything haha

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Call the doctor
You noticed I left that part out I see lol

I've been on the phone like all morning for work ugh...

Kind of shocked my one dr hasn't called back though honestly... well other than that odd call the other day with no message.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
It's bump time someone please :)

cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
My roommate got me sick and it's peak season at my work (meaning I'm pulling doubles every day). FML.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
My roommate got me sick and it's peak season at my work (meaning I'm pulling doubles every day). FML.
Do you want me to rip out you roommates finger nails? @Carina what type of punishment do you think is appropriate?

BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Cute kitty getting tired 3

3193677 funny pictures cat is tired2

I had bad insomnia last night too, @Jean4.
It's so frustrating because I'm groggy and sleepy all damn day and then somewhere around 9:30 or 10 o'clock it's like someone flips a switch in my head and then I'm awake all night. Annoying as hell! Then I'm groggy and tired all day the next day and I can't get anything done because I am so tired I can't focus. I did get up this morning and wash my face and get dressed and get some coffee. Now I'm just in laying in bed, trying to stay awake and hoping to become less dizzy.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hennessy and MysticPerception
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Do you want me to rip out you roommates finger nails? @Carina what type of punishment do you think is appropriate?
Fire? Replacing show head with crystals that turn water to acid? glass particles in socks and shoes?

I may go to extremes...

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
@Jean4 I am awake. Good morning everyone. Though it's almost not morning. I woke up like 4 times and went back to sleep every time so my sense of time is very off right now.

Reactions: BlueWidow and Carina
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
Fire? Replacing show head with crystals that turn water to acid? glass particles in socks and shoes?

I may go to extremes...

@Jean4 we definitely should use one of her ideas. Extreme? Maybe..but gets the job done!
@Jean4 I am awake. Good morning everyone. Though it's almost not morning. I woke up like 4 times and went back to sleep every time so my sense of time is very off right now.
Good morning! Or nooning.

Reactions: Jean4 and BlueWidow
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
I woke up unfortunately

• Hugs
Reactions: BlueWidow, Carina and MysticPerception
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
  • Love
Reactions: Jean4, BlueWidow and Squiddy
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
So sleepy. I think I'm about to hit my wall and have a seizure. I should probably try to nap.

• Hugs
Reactions: Carina
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
I seriously can't keep up with this thread!! :pfff:

• Hugs
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
  • Love
Reactions: Soulless_Angel
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
I seriously can't keep up with this thread!! :pfff:
That's my secret. I never actually manage to keep up with the thread. I just scour the last few pages after waking up in an attempt to figure out where the conversation is at.
. Thats my secret captain

• Hugs
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
@Jean4 the neuro won't do anything besides tell me to take an Ativan and stay in bed so I don't fall and hit my head. So that's what I'm doing. My bloodwork came back good so my seizure meds are in system like they should be but breakthroughs happen.