BooGirl

BooGirl

Warlock
Jan 10, 2020
So like mine. Brush it and wash it often is all you can really do. Or you can just leave it like mine and it gets massively out of control and you go blind even when driving. I don't recommend that though. If you feel it's too far gone you could get a haircut then take care of it as it grows instead.
I feel like I'm kinda pathological about not cutting my hair haha.I just want a girly cut, really.

Reactions: MysticPerception
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
I just had fun. My debit card was declined over and over for my groceries. I had money. Called the card company and got someone in India who I didn't understand. I was typing in my old card. I never threw it away and forgot I even got it.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception and Ame
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
I just had fun. My debit card was declined over and over for my groceries. I had money. Called the card company and got someone in India who I didn't understand. I was typing in my old card. I never threw it away and forgot I even got it.
I know that feeling. In fact I have done that exact same thing before. Every time my card doesn't work when I'm getting groceries I end up feeling overwhelming anxiety and embarrassment. Still not as bad as the time I forgot my wallet entirely and grabbed a bunch of groceries tried to self checkout and had to cancel it and just wander around the store while my brother brought me my wallet after I called him.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I know that feeling. In fact I have done that exact same thing before. Every time my card doesn't work when I'm getting groceries I end up feeling overwhelming anxiety and embarrassment. Still not as bad as the time I forgot my wallet entirely and grabbed a bunch of groceries tried to self checkout and had to cancel it and just wander around the store while my brother brought me my wallet after I called him.
The glories of old age lol.
.80 32 ounce Sugarfree Powerade. Too bad they limited the amount lol

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
The glories of old age lol.
.80 32 ounce Sugarfree Powerade. Too bad they limited the amount lol
Those household limits are a curse. At least you got your powerade you needed.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Those household limits are a curse. At least you got your powerade you needed.
I'm supposed to drink a minimum of 108 ounces. Drink 2 a day along with everything else lol. The toilet paper companies love me.

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
I'm supposed to drink a minimum of 108 ounces. Drink 2 a day along with everything else lol. The toilet paper companies love me.
Well at least you're using them properly I assume. I'm a toilet paper fiend. I use way more than I need every time and I can't stop myself.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Well at least you're using them properly I assume. I'm a toilet paper fiend. I use way more than I need every time and I can't stop myself.
The pipes in my apartment suck. I can only use one ply so it's Scott
If anybody is up. Goodnight everyone

Last edited:
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
The pipes in my apartment suck. I can only use one ply so it's Scott
If anybody is up. Goodnight everyone
That sucks about the pipes. Goodnight, sleep well. I'll be awake a little longer.

Okay I am going to sleep now too. I don't want to stay up late like last night.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Jean4
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019

I can fly. And I I probably will soon.

cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
Still trying. No I'm not. I'm here. This damn board. It's an addiction lol
Oh girl, I know how you feel. When I'm not posting, I'm lurking. Do you have any melatonin?

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Oh girl, I know how you feel. When I'm not posting, I'm lurking. Do you have any melatonin?
Does nothing. I marijuana myself up to get any sleep. Didn't take any today because I have a grocery delivery between 9-11 and I need to be up.

Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
We are now at 5 am lol

Ahhh sleep is for the weak anyway :pfff: I rarely sleep now, prob 2 nights a week my body goes oh fuck it and shuts off for around 7 hours and then im fine!

edited to add..
Does anyone just sit and cry for no fucking reason, I just want to run right now, open my front door and run and not look back,

Last edited:
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
You are flying nowhere unless it is to New York to hit me over the head so I can sleep.

Appreciate it! Maybe I will if you're having a hard time sleeping! Much and love and get some rest.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Ahhh sleep is for the weak anyway :pfff: I rarely sleep now, prob 2 nights a week my body goes oh fuck it and shuts off for around 7 hours and then im fine!

edited to add..
Does anyone just sit and cry for no fucking reason, I just want to run right now, open my front door and run and not look back,

Then I am Superman.

And I can be eating a pizza and I start crying out of the blue for no reason

Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
make that a full blown panic attack, fucking asssaht
Why do our bodies/minds do this too us?

Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
Did something cause it?

No, nothing, no trigger sat minding my own business, tears start to flow then BAM just hit me, currently anxiety is now hitting me hard, I feel so sick, ffs. No obvious reason that I can think of,
Ive got music on, trying to distract myself, not winning at mo ffs

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
No, nothing, no trigger sat minding my own business, tears start to flow then BAM just hit me, currently anxiety is now hitting me hard, I feel so sick, ffs. No obvious reason that I can think of,
Ive got music on, trying to distract myself, not winning at mo ffs
You want to talk? I'm not sleeping lol

BabyYoda

BabyYoda

F*ck this sh!t I'm out
Dec 30, 2019
Went to this thread because why not? I hesitated because it was too long already. What am I supposed to talk about in here

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Went to this thread because why not? I hesitated because it was too long already. What am I supposed to talk about in here
Welcome! We chat about anything we want. From what we are going to do today, or if you just need somebody to talk to, or what you ate. Anything you want :)

• Love
Reactions: BabyYoda