MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
um.... too much distractions that cause you to burn dinner, so you need to spice it up because you don't have more to cook and don't feel like cooking more?

ok that wasn't as good lol
Gold star for effort.
Gold star

• Love
Reactions: Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I am so ready to pass out... and I haven't taken my sleep-nighttime pills yet... I probably should just go to bed.

night all...

And I had better wake up tomorrow on time...

M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
I might pull a Britney 2007 and shave my head, my damn jewfro is too long to manage and I don't have the energy for it.

I probably have a really lumpy head though so probably not.

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
I am so ready to pass out... and I haven't taken my sleep-nighttime pills yet... I probably should just go to bed.

night all...

And I had better wake up tomorrow on time...
Goodnight, hope you wake up on time.
I might pull a Britney 2007 and shave my head, my damn jewfro is too long to manage and I don't have the energy for it.

I probably have a really lumpy head though so probably not.
I love my hair too much to ever think about shaving it. Though it would probably be a load off honestly with how often I go blind due to my hair getting in my eyes.

M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
I love my hair too much to ever think about shaving it. Though it would probably be a load off honestly with how often I go blind due to my hair getting in my eyes.

My hair is actually my pride and joy lol, I was voted best hair in highschool :pfff: It's just at the top of my hip bones and such a pain to maintain. I figure I'll enjoy the length then do a big chop when they decide on my liver surgery because no way will I be able to handle it after that while healing.

Reactions: Carina and MysticPerception
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
Ahh I just burned my mouth with hot soup. I'm always so impatient I never seem to learn my lesson when it comes to hot foods.

• Aww..
Reactions: BooGirl
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Reactions: Carina and MysticPerception
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
It's blackmail to keep you here.
Damn it that is not fair. Hold on I'm contacting a soothsayer right now to get Stan on the line. I'm gonna tell him you're cheating again.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Reactions: MysticPerception and BooGirl
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Goodnight, hope you wake up on time.

I love and hate my hair. I always get compliments on how thick it is, but hate how much dandruff I have (I think it might be seborrheic dermatitis)

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I actually just recently rewatched The Godfather with my uncle. I've never seen the sequels though. Also I'm gonna summon an exorcist now because this is getting out of hand.
I am proud to say I never saw The Godfather and had a crush on the priest in the Exorcist.

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
Honesty, not a heck of a lot in the movie theater. Last time I went was when I was a kid.
That's a shame. But maybe I just think that because I was raised watching a whole lot of movies as my father was obsessed with them.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I think I'm gonna head to bed
Night and food tomorrow!
That's a shame. But maybe I just think that because I was raised watching a whole lot of movies as my father was obsessed with them.
No childhood, no friends, can't afford Netflix lol.

10 channels on my cable, and I'm 24/7 MSNBC. I loved Sharknado!! Love stupidity!

Reactions: MysticPerception
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
I think I'm gonna head to bed
Goodnight, sleep well.
I loved Sharknado!! Love stupidity!
I never watched Sharkando but I do love dumb movies.

Could someone bump Stan's thread for me? It's been 3 hours and I'm still the last post lol.

Last edited:
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Goodnight, sleep well.

Could someone bump Stan's thread for me? It's been 3 hours and I'm still the last post lol.
I was getting a pic ;)

Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Night and food tomorrow!

No childhood, no friends, can't afford Netflix lol.

10 channels on my cable, and I'm 24/7 MSNBC. I loved Sharknado!! Love stupidity!
Night :)

Goodnight, sleep well.

Thanks

BooGirl

BooGirl

Warlock
Jan 10, 2020
My hair is a fucking repulsive mess, just like me. I dunno what to do.

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
My hair is a fucking repulsive mess, just like me. I dunno what to do.
So like mine. Brush it and wash it often is all you can really do. Or you can just leave it like mine and it gets massively out of control and you go blind even when driving. I don't recommend that though. If you feel it's too far gone you could get a haircut then take care of it as it grows instead.